Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport (7130 Views)

Osinbajo’s Presidential Declaration Video Sets New Nigerian Internet Records / New Nigerian Navy Ship Stops Over In Ghana. Greeted By Ghanaian Officials / New Nigerian Army Uniform To Send Signals When A Soldier Is In Danger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by y3mi(m): 12:55am On Jul 11, 2019
Omo na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by OFFICIALAPCNG: 12:59am On Jul 11, 2019
plaindealer:

Well said.
WHAT VERSION OF ISLAMIC TERRORISTS DO YOU BELONG TO
ALQAEDA,HIZBOLLA, BOKO HARAM AL-SHABAB, TALIBAN, SUNNAB OR SHIA

3 Likes

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by selemempe: 1:20am On Jul 11, 2019
plaindealer:

Rise above ignorance and petty bigotry.
for my education bro pls tell me wat is false in my write up or where i insulted any tribe? Am waiting
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by selemempe: 1:24am On Jul 11, 2019
plaindealer:

Hausa Fulani is a major Ethnic group in Nigeria. PERIOD.

which tribe is hausa fulani?
There is hausa (the spineless majority in the north) and there is fulani...there is also kanuri, tiv, idoma and yorubas in the same north...all different

1 Like

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 11, 2019
How much do they always pay you guys to dish out propaganda?

Even if you hate the Fulani that much at least try to be reasonable on the type of attack you are projecting. For your info, the Nigerian passport pages has a lot of tribal representation from people driving horses, Eyo festivals, Fulanis, Igbo men dancing, and a lot more.

How does this translate to fulanization?

Truly, the Fulani herdsmen nomadic practice should have been obsolete coz the world has changed, but depicting it on our passport to represent the heritage is not that much of a bad thing.

If you are throwing too much false alarm on this fulanization thing then the whole essence will turn to a joke coz people will know you’re just an alarmist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by plaindealer: 2:12am On Jul 11, 2019
OFFICIALAPCNG:
WHAT VERSION OF ISLAMIC TERRORISTS DO YOU BELONG TO
ALQAEDA,HIZBOLLA, BOKO HARAM AL-SHABAB, TALIBAN, SUNNAB OR SHIA

Rise above hatred, ignorance and bigotry. You are not any different from the terrorists you listed because they started and graduated fro hatred, intolerance and bigotry, you are all the same because you swim in the same dirty pond.

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:34am On Jul 11, 2019
plaindealer:
There they go again with anti Nigerian propaganda and hatered. The passport is WAZOBIA, they have pictures from all over Nigeria, including pictures from your own village.

Can you people survive one single day without your daily dose of hatred, tribalism and bitterns.?

You people we never see dat Buhari lack ideas
Show us proof other ethnic group are there
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by naijapips04: 6:55am On Jul 11, 2019
plaindealer:

Mallam there is no ethnic group like Hausa fulani. You are either Hausa or you are Fulani. Stop being a dunce.
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by whixstan(m): 6:57am On Jul 11, 2019
shocked

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by tinsel: 7:02am On Jul 11, 2019
Even if that picture is there, since when did that picture started to be there. Before Buhari or during Buhari? Let us not destroy this country with nonsense and lack of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by Otsam(m): 7:12am On Jul 11, 2019
plaindealer:

Hey, you are being to passionate here . The three major ethnic groups in Nigeria are
Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. When you were in school were you taught that it is Hausa Fulani? Saying the fact doesn’t mean you don’t love your people. You can say the fact and still prove your point.
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by meobizy(f): 7:20am On Jul 11, 2019
Lol at the picture of a man with a herd inducing herd mentality in the posters here.

I don’t see anything wrong with the picture.
Na una know.
So far the thing carry me go oyibo man nation where things are run properly I no care.
Make una fight amongst unaselves, e no concern me.
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by Yyeske(m): 7:22am On Jul 11, 2019
Iblad0994:
How much do they always pay you guys to dish out propaganda?

Even if you hate the Fulani that much at least try to be reasonable on the type of attack you are projecting. For your info, the Nigerian passport pages has a lot of tribal representation from people driving horses, Eyo festivals, Fulanis, Igbo men dancing, and a lot more.

How does this translate to fulanization?

Truly, the Fulani herdsmen nomadic practice should have been obsolete coz the world has changed, but depicting it on our passport to represent the heritage is not that much of a bad thing.

If you are throwing too much false alarm on this fulanization thing then the whole essence will turn to a joke coz people will know you’re just an alarmist.
Most of the hateful posters here don't even have an international passport and they are seeing this for the very first time.
If that page on the passport is fulanization, why didn't OBJ or GEJ remove it when they were south Christian Presidents or that on the 200 naira note? These ones just come here raising false alarm.

1 Like

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by kotv: 7:22am On Jul 11, 2019
plaindealer:

There's no such thing as Hausa-Fulani. There's Hausa ethnic group and Fulani ethnic group. Two completely different ethnic groups. The Hausa-Fulani title was something the Fulanis created in attempt to give their minority status, a majority status. It's like saying Igbo-Ijaw or Yoruba-Bini. It's stupid. Since the Hausa refuses to speak up due to you people generational colonization towards them, the rest of us will speak up for them since you Fulanis are now attempting to colonize the rest of us. Hausa are the majority ethnic group. Fulanis are not and have no right to pass themselves off as one.
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by Mutemenot(m): 7:28am On Jul 11, 2019
I hate Nnamdi Kanu but it seems he is a prophet indeed ....he foresaw all these ahead of many Nigerians....so I go dey carry cow passport waka...God has forsaken Nigerians
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by Yyeske(m): 7:36am On Jul 11, 2019
Mutemenot:
I hate Nnamdi Kanu but it seems he is a prophet indeed ....he foresaw all these ahead of many Nigerians....so I go dey carry cow passport waka...God has forsaken Nigerians
Keep quiet abeg, it's obvious that you've never seen a Nigerian ECOWAS international passport before, several ethnic groups were depicted on different pages and it has been so for years , why making it a topic today, why didn't OBJ or GEJ remove it when they were Presidents?

1 Like

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2019
NORSIYK:
This is the New Nigerian INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT released recently 2019. Please just ZOOM closely and see that what a whole nation used as a symbol in this age of ranching and advanced technology, they used fulani herdsmen. Others are moving forward, while we are rushing backward.
lol op its just a symbolic picture that represents culture. Am sure they are other pictures like that too on the passport.

take an example of a picture or a painting of a kanuri or gbagi woman with load on her shoulders. That dosent mean they dont have an easier means of carrying load in their community anymore its represents their culture and heritage because thats how it has been b4 now..

besides is it a crime to be fulani.
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by obailala(m): 8:11am On Jul 11, 2019
NORSIYK:
This is the New Nigerian INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT released recently 2019. Please just ZOOM closely and see that what a whole nation used as a symbol in this age of ranching and advanced technology, they used fulani herdsmen. Others are moving forward, while we are rushing backward.
This Op is dumb as fvck!
Fulanis have been part of Nigeria and have been cattle herders for donkey years. The Nigerian passport has always had different tribal representations showcasing different cultures and ways of life of different ethnicities. There is nothing wrong using the picture of a herder to represent the agricultural way of life of the Fulanis.

There is no doubt a Fulanisation agenda, but citing this picture on the passport as an example like I said before is just silly. I guess this Op was just born today.
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by SocialJustice: 10:02am On Jul 11, 2019
These things are temporary, 2023, baba will be out of office. Let the next president put what he likes. There will only be problem when the next president is fulani.
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by DarlingEmojist(m): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2019
Dont call them Ruga kindly call them Zombies... I heard they unleashed The game Zombie Highway yesterday ...
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by adekolaelect(m): 10:37am On Jul 11, 2019
My Question is was the pix there before or was just introduced.If it was there before Buhari came there is no call for alarm but if it was just introduced Nigerians need to protest it.
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by Danobi5920: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2019
Thanks to the slave afonjas Nigeria is now become more of a Fulani and Islam country embarassed.
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by Karemarealty288(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2019
4x4...... grin grin grin grin

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by Staro: 10:43am On Jul 11, 2019
Chai Buhari ooooooooooooooooooooooo.
It feels so disgusting realising this man will remain our president for the next 4yrs
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by Progressful: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2019
which one is Hausa Fulani again, Most Hausa people dont speak or understand Fulfude.. so why the need to make them one.. I pity the Hausas' too., cos they don't know what is coming.,

The average fulani man is not a true moslem, but a serious jazz man.. they have a lot of "magani" they use

God save Nigeria

plaindealer:

1 Like

Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by Ttipsy(f): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2019
in the formation of the passport, are there no southern representative there, weda Yoruba or Igbo. re they blind to see cow on the National passpor?

forget it, Nigeria is going gradually
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by cushious: 11:35am On Jul 11, 2019
plaindealer:

Every Nigerian deserve representation regardless of the atrocities some bad eggs are committing just like your entire ethnic group doesn't deserve to be labeled criminals, killers and unworthy just because some within your ethnic group are bad or killers.

Name your ethnic group and I'l show you the deadly crime statistics in your ethnic communities.

Generalization is ignorance and hatred. You people need to get a grip.

Excellent!!!
However, Remember that not all Fulani herdsmen are killers, but all killer herdsmen are Fulani. The number of people who have been killed by this lot is enough to tag them a terrorist group because their activities are capable of disrupting peace anywhere they decide to settle by coercion. They have an entitlement and 'born to rule' mentality that is characterized by their use of force to get what they want, and if their desires are not met, they believe they can kill, grab and go scot-free.
For me, I think representing them with cattle on an international passport is not just demeaning to the ethnic group in particular but Nigeria as a developing country. Who ever gave them that idea must be an enemy of this country.
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by gotnel: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
Nigeria belongs to you and me. Understanding of ourselves is the first law of this unity in diversity .
It is good we allow thorough analysis of the new national passport to see totally what it contains.
Picking one feature among many on the passport to the neglect of others will only causes emotional grief, which is what the person peddling this picture wanted to achieved originally.
God save Nigeria from Nigerians.
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by plaindealer: 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
cushious:

Excellent!!!
However, Remember that not all Fulani herdsmen are killers, but all killer herdsmen are Fulani. The number of people who have been killed by this lot is enough to tag them a terrorist group because their activities are capable of disrupting peace anywhere they decide to settle by coercion. They have an entitlement and 'born to rule' mentality that is characterized by their use of force to get what they want, and if their desires are not met, they believe they can kill, grab and go scot-free.
For me, I think representing them with cattle on an international passport is not just demeaning to the ethnic group in particular but Nigeria as a developing country. Who ever gave them that idea must be an enemy of this country.

In one breath, you agreed that not all Fulani herdsmen are killers, but in another breath they should all be labeled terrorists.? Where is this sense in your illogical?

They kill everyday in where ever you call your own state and region so is it ok to label the whole of your people terrorists and the presence of your people on the Nigerian passport is also demeaning ?

Hatred and bigotry won't even let you people think straight.
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by plaindealer: 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2019
Progressful:
which one is Hausa Fulani again, Most Hausa people dont speak or understand Fulfude.. so why the need to make them one.. I pity the Hausas' too., cos they don't know what is coming.,

The average fulani man is not a true moslem, but a serious jazz man.. they have a lot of "magani" they use

God save Nigeria

So, you've been calling herdsmen Hausa/Fulani, now all of a sudden, they are no longer Hausa/Fulani, they are just Fulani.

See how hatred is splitting and dicing your brain..

grin grin
Re: See What Is Found On The New Nigerian International Passport by cushious: 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
plaindealer:

They kill everyday in where ever you call your own state and region so is it ok to label the whole of your people terrorists and the presence of your people on the Nigerian passport is also demeaning ?

They kill everyday in every part of the world. Which ethnic group in Nigeria can you point at that carries out these dastardly acts and gruesome murders everywhere they are not granted access? Well, I did not say the presence of Fulani on the Nigerian Passport is demeaning, I said representing them with cattle is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tompolo: Pipeline Surveillance Contract Not Proof Of Governance Failure / Delta Govt Votes ₦7.4bn To Demolish Hills Around Airport In 10 Days / Agbara's Mega Ceramic Factory To Start Operating From Dec 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.