Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

My Fiancee Was Raped By Her Boss - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiancee Was Raped By Her Boss (1276 Views)

Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna / My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Was Raped By Her Boss by waley007(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
Please help , my fiancee was raped by her boss , she's even pregnant .... Please who knows anyone I can report or take the case to

Thanks
Re: My Fiancee Was Raped By Her Boss by SageMK: 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
Seriously, do we need to tell you to report to the police?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Raped By Her Boss by Purelady(f): 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
Op, sorry o, she should have reported to the police earlier, be it as it may, what is your stand as the fiancé? As the matter is now complicated due to the pregnancy.
Re: My Fiancee Was Raped By Her Boss by Florblu(f): 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
Please report him to the nearest police station.

But before then, send the picture and details of the unfortunate incident to instablog9ja on Instagram. Let's give him some days fame and from there he will be transferred to Kirikiri where he will die.

Op, please give his full name, i want to confirm something

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Raped By Her Boss by falcon01: 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
so you believe this story?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Raped By Her Boss by ahnie: 12:11am On Jul 11, 2019
Eeya so sorry...it must be so traumatic for her
Re: My Fiancee Was Raped By Her Boss by mankettle(m): 12:21am On Jul 11, 2019
Hmm. One cannot actually say what occurred whether it was with consent or not.
However there is a child involved. U may report at the station for the alleged incident but also think of the child's welfare. I am not saying you don't treat the rape, also in the process ensure you get resources for the child also. So as the boss is facing jail, his money will be buying pampers
Re: My Fiancee Was Raped By Her Boss by liberalchick(f): 5:56am On Jul 11, 2019
Is this true or you are just another troll?

You should report him to the local police station. Then, report him to his bosses so they know their employee is abusing his power/authority. When you do, you should be ready to support your fiancée because she is going to get a lot of backlash.

Unfortunately, she might not get justice by way of a conviction or a dismissal at his job. Rape is hard to prove when the victim is a mature adult, the perp is not a stranger and no grievous bodily harm. Her boss can say it was consensual if the pregnancy turns out to be his. Companies should frown at boss and subordinate sexual ‘relationships’ because those relationships are unequal and they are rarely consensual. Also, there is little to no protection for an employee that is fired for refusing to sleep with her boss.

Op, since you know your fiancee and you believe she was raped, this is the time she needs you most.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Raped By Her Boss by sisisioge: 6:09am On Jul 11, 2019
Well...I'm believing with you that she was raped.

Biko, let her do the reporting. First to the media, secondly to the police so they could take it seriously. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Raped By Her Boss by lilmax(m): 7:23am On Jul 11, 2019
lol

she told you because she's pregnant

its time to think logically bro

use your brain

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Raped By Her Boss by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 11, 2019
waley007:
Please help , my fiancee was raped by her boss , she's even pregnant .... Please who knows anyone I can report or take the case to

Thanks

I don't know if this your story is true or not,but what I do know is that,your fiance abi na fiancee was not Rape. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Was Raped By Her Boss by Logobenzz: 8:09am On Jul 11, 2019
SageMK:
Seriously, do we need to tell you to report to the police?
you dey claim say you get sense but r be like say you no get sense after all.
Report to the police undecided
The boss will pay his way out or pullstrings,come out and still either sue the woman,fire hire,terrorize her and make life he'll for both of them.
That is why he asked where to go to.
Ndi sage grin

Re: My Fiancee Was Raped By Her Boss by Jayslicky: 8:27am On Jul 11, 2019
Jeez!!!! So guys like this are still available, guys like you give hope to women who have retired from their olosho business and are looking for a man to marry.

Your boss raped her, as a smart man why didn't you asked where he raped yet, is it in the office , Hotel, in the dream or he just raped her on Whatsapp.

Mr.man that pregnancy is not for you, your fiancee is trying to put her boss pregnancy on you, since the boss has rejected her.

Use your head bro.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Raped By Her Boss by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
waley007:

Thanks
When?
Where?
How?
What transpired between the two that led to such?
Are you sure it's not from mutual consent?
Provide this information, so we can know where to start from.

(1) (Reply)

Dream Interpretation: Seeing A Dead Person / Meet The Nigerian Doctor God Is Using To Bless Homes With Pregnancies And Babies / Battery Powered CCTV IP Cameras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.