Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,230 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 (6752 Views)

Ps4 Fat,slim,pro and installation service / Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. / How To Install Games On My Ps4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by chubbyman(m): 8:27am On Jul 23, 2019
By the way crafteck,how much did you do the games injection wherever you did it cause the price being quoted by my guy in my location is way too steep and I think he's looking to fleece me,by the way he said the installation price for the package is #18k... how true is this?
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
chubbyman:
By the way crafteck,how much did you do the games injection wherever you did it cause the price being quoted by my guy in my location is way too steep and I think he's looking to fleece me,by the way he said the installation price for the package is #18k... how true is this?

Tell the person you want mk 11 /Spiderman in it... U will c d response, prices vary, if 18k involves fifa, god of war, gta, mk xl, price is ok, ur contact might be one of mine grin
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by Younglami: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
Please can you send ur number
crafteck:

Tell the person you want mk 11 /Spiderman in it... U will c d response, prices vary, if 18k involves fifa, god of war, gta, mk xl, price is ok, ur contact might be one of mine grin
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by MiracleOparah(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
crafteck:

Do you have Someone that does this same injection or whatever in Owerri or Enugu? If yes, then chat me on WhatsApp. 0810 three six 017 zero eight. I'm willing to pay
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
MiracleOparah:

Do you have Someone that does this same injection or whatever in Owerri or Enugu? If yes, then chat me on WhatsApp. 0810 three six 017 zero eight. I'm willing to pay

Yes, will get u his whatsapp contact
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by MacZrino: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
crafteck:

Do you know any in Abuja Sir?
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
MacZrino:
Do you know any in Abuja Sir?

No, I have 2 people in aba.. For Abuja, you can send down to lagos
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by MacZrino: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
crafteck:

ok sir will hit you up when FIFA 20 is out.
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by CaptainBUGGY: 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
crafteck:

Sir do you know anybody in Ibadan, can I have your contact sir ?
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
CaptainBUGGY:

Sir do you know anybody in Ibadan, can I have your contact sir ?

+234 703 826 2238. Seun ibadan

+234 808 071 9088. Aba
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by MiracleOparah(m): 12:45am On Jul 25, 2019
crafteck:

Please, still waiting for this
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 8:45am On Jul 25, 2019
MiracleOparah:

Please, still waiting for this

+234 808 071 9088. Aba
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by captainking(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
crafteck:

Ok grin grin
I am in ph.. where is your location in Lagos.. Would love to have some games installed in my ps4 slim..
How much to install games
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
captainking:

I am in ph.. where is your location in Lagos.. Would love to have some games installed in my ps4 slim..
How much to install games

I stay close to oshodi, Lagos mainland. 15-20-25k for installation,
Pls installation is my hobby not my major work, that's why I'm not usually too available here and there..

1 Like

Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by sKeetz(m): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2019
crafteck:

Pls installation is my hobby not my major work, that's why I'm not usually too available here and there..

Do you know anyone that can install games on my ps4 in Enugu?
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2019
sKeetz:

Aba. 0803 425 1353
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by sKeetz(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2019
crafteck:

Aba. 0803 425 1353

I'm in Enugu, not Aba.
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by carlede: 12:51am On Aug 15, 2019
So I followed this thread and decided to buy from @craftek, I tell you, he doesn't disappoint. I received my console yesterday, I ordered on Monday..
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by ShitStain(m): 10:30am On Aug 15, 2019
carlede:
So I followed this thread and decided to buy from @craftek, I tell you, he doesn't disappoint. I received my console yesterday, I ordered on Monday..

How much?
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by buygala(m): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
ShitStain:

How much?

Call crafteck tongue
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by ShitStain(m): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2019
buygala:

Call crafteck tongue

Number please
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by captainking(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
crafteck:

hi bro.. Pls help out with the number of those your contacts in aba.. I am in ph.. Or do you have the contact of anyone in ph
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by ernxto(m): 2:05am On Aug 17, 2019
sKeetz:

Can't find your contact anywhere
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by eedrees(m): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2019
crafteck:

Bro .. i need ps4 console. I’m in Lag.

Can u drop your contact
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
eedrees:

Bro .. i need ps4 console. I’m in Lag.

Can u drop your contact

Afternoon message androidkave@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by AyarmBoye(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
wman:
Welldone Crafteck.

Honesty pays!
please bro I need last of us remastered... Please drop your number
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
AyarmBoye:
please bro I need last of us remastered... Please drop your number

The cds were bought within 2 days...
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by AyarmBoye(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2019
crafteck:

chai bro.. Next stock please, I dey ground
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by captainking(m): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
crafteck:

Hi Craftech.. How can I get ps4 plus.. A year sub... I tried playing online but was told I need to subscribe on PS plus.. Please how do I go about it.. Thanks.
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
captainking:

Hi Craftech.. How can I get ps4 plus.. A year sub... I tried playing online but was told I need to subscribe on PS plus.. Please how do I go about it.. Thanks.

60 usd, I think there's a promo of 40usd on it now
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by captainking(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
crafteck:

60 usd, I think there's a promo of 40usd on it now
Can I pay for it with my zenith master card?? Even though I registered with us address..
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
captainking:

Can I pay for it with my zenith master card?? Even though I registered with us address..

Buy through amazon with your card....i can create account and add plus to it for 16k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neatly Used Playstation 3 Fat / Moderately Easy Way To Hack Your Ps Vita / Pes Mobile 2021 Official Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.