Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 (6754 Views)

Ps4 Fat,slim,pro and installation service / Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. / How To Install Games On My Ps4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 10:55am On Aug 31, 2019
Another one

Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by sKeetz(m): 10:56am On Aug 31, 2019
ernxto:

Can't find your contact anywhere

Whatsapp: 09057258682
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by chubbyman(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2019
Mr crafteck where or whom can I go to ,so I can inject some much needed latest games on my PS4 at a reasonable price, someone told me 18k for an inspiring package which in my book wasn't good enough for the amount and since it seems you know where the goodies are I've decided to ask for your humble advice, thanks.
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 10:32am On Sep 19, 2019
chubbyman:
Mr crafteck where or whom can I go to ,so I can inject some much needed latest games on my PS4 at a reasonable price, someone told me 18k for an inspiring package which in my book wasn't good enough for the amount and since it seems you know where the goodies are I've decided to ask for your humble advice, thanks.

Truth is u can't be too picky with game injection, if ur d picky type, simply go for cds, they are more expensive but you will get what you want, injection is about creating a package for as low as possible to give customers the basic games on the consoles.if I'm to create a package of 10 games to your taste, we would be talking of about 400 usd, that's 160k,divide it by 3 consoles... That's 53.3k.i would prolly charge each person 60 to 65k.......does that make sense?

Buy CD for 10 games of your taste... Average is 16k..thats 160k.selling price is about 3 to 7k few months after release... That's u can get 45k back. Mind you... Most games don't have resale value.... Fifa 19 is about to become 1k5.
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by uncletbuddy(m): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
chubbyman:

Did he include the disc for the games in the console,I doubt it so it's definitely hacked... anyways you ain't gat to worry since it's for business and not leisure purposes so enjoy the perks of a hacked PS4. cool
Whats the challenge with hacked PS4?
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by chubbyman(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2019
uncletbuddy:

Whats the challenge with hacked PS4?

Well one very obvious challenge is it won't be able to play the latest games release that requires firmware update before it can play amongst other downsides that I can't recall at these time, believe me an unhacked console is best this generation.
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2019
chubbyman:

Well one very obvious challenge is it won't be able to play the latest games release that requires firmware update before it can play amongst other downsides that I can't recall at these time, believe me an unhacked console is best this generation.

Yep but remember that hacked and digitally installed are similar but different
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by ernxto(m): 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
crafteck:

Yep but remember that hacked and digitally installed are similar but opposite
Can games be play directly from an external HDD
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by chubbyman(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
crafteck:

Truth is u can't be too picky with game injection, if ur d picky type, simply go for cds, they are more expensive but you will get what you want, injection is about creating a package for as low as possible to give customers the basic games on the consoles.if I'm to create a package of 10 games to your taste, we would be talking of about 400 usd, that's 160k,divide it by 3 consoles... That's 53.3k.i would prolly charge each person 60 to 65k.......does that make sense?

Buy CD for 10 games of your taste... Average is 16k..thats 160k.selling price is about 3 to 7k few months after release... That's u can get 45k back. Mind you... Most games don't have resale value.... Fifa 19 is about to become 1k5.
So crafteck what kind of injection package can I get for 15k in your wiew, cause I'm considering it since I don't stay in a place where I can easily swap games like Lagos.
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
ernxto:

Can games be play directly from an external HDD

Yes
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
chubbyman:

So crafteck what kind of injection package can I get for 15k in your wiew, cause I'm considering it since I don't stay in a place where I can easily swap games like Lagos.

Let's have this discussion in a week... Fifa 20 things

1 Like

Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by Dabrain123: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2020
Hello. Please how do I get ps4 games, also how do I get to craftech. I need injustice2
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by sammydark: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
I saw a post u made last year about wanting to swap ps3 CDs, and am wondering if the offer is still active.
I ve got like 12 CDs that I want to swap and am in Enugu too.
Pls WhatsApp or flash me if u re still interested or you know anyone who might be interested.
Thanks in addy....

Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by Tiztonio(m): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
crafteck:

Yes
Crafteck I need a PS4 console. Do you have a trusted person in Benin?
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tiztonio:

Crafteck I need a PS4 console. Do you have a trusted person in Benin?

My contact there is not reliable

1 Like

Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2020
crafteck, i need ps4 slim console in Lagos...how much
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2020
inderhappy:
crafteck, i need ps4 slim console in Lagos...how much

No used one for now, can help get brand new at about 110 if thats ok for you
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
Crafteck my oga.. he chooses to remain anonymous.. if only you guys knows who he is his.. you will know that Nairaland has many big people in it.. this guy.. sorry, this Boss too took me beyond words with the help he rendered to me.. have been to his house and i was welly welcome yet I'm a stranger and he helped me all through. I can never forget him oo.. and he is a very important somebody ooo.. so guys although he is very humble.. add respect to his name also.

1 Like

Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 04, 2020
crafteck:

No used one for now, can help get brand new at about 110 if thats ok for you
all right.. thanks, i need used one that is not hacked tho.
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
inderhappy:

all right.. thanks, i need used one that is not hacked tho.

Like 80 + or - 5k
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by sk001: 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
crafteck:
I'm blushing... Thanks boss
bro can u help me with someone that installs game on ps4 console?? But the problem is i have the latest os installed
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
sk001:
bro can u help me with someone that installs game on ps4 console?? But the problem is i have the latest os installed

Thats my job... I charge 15 to 20k.
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by DjHypno(m): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2020
crafteck:

Bro, please drop your whatsapp number. Thanks
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by sk001: 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
crafteck:

Drop me ur digits man!! Is it possible tomorrow?
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by sk001: 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
crafteck:

can u mod gya v?
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
sk001:
can u mod gya v?

Naa... Not worth my time bro
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by sk001: 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
crafteck:

Naa... Not worth my time bro
ur number make we talk! I want to know if you can do it for me tomorrow ?
Here is my no 08068003612
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by Olayetan(m): 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
BabylonCruise:

It's not hacked sir, big difference between installation and hacked

Its not hacked?
So you play all those games with the game CD inside or how?

Pls explain..
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by oghene1: 2:01pm On May 25, 2020
For studying in South Cyprus, you can contact me via email on ac_ese@yahoo.co.uk
Younglami:
Please can you send ur number

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neatly Used Playstation 3 Fat / Moderately Easy Way To Hack Your Ps Vita / Pes Mobile 2021 Official Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.