Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. (2221 Views)

APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture / Obasanjo Endorses Buhari / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala And Occupy Nigeria Group: Twitter Fight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. by hakanai(m): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2010
rasputinn:

Pastor Tunde Bakare must have forgotten that the Bible say he should not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers

So sad we  still have religious biggots like you around,shamelessly sending the wrong information to divide.Guys,is a typical Fanatic/extremist.About that, how about we vote along religious lines.I mean every Aspirant should solicit votes only from religiously compartable yokes. angry
Re: Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. by T9ksy(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2010
Quote from Kobojunkie  on: Today at 05:05:05 PM
Well. . . . if you believe that, cool but still  . . ,  
Its not a matter of belief- buhari himself admitted that much and it does make sense, as well. power was due to go down south after shagari's disastrous govt but the northern elite were not prepared to let go, yet.

Quote from Kobojunkie  on: Today at 05:05:05 PM
So, after 12 years, PDP is still the better option for you, and a man who went from having nothing as a PHD holder to being worth over 200 million(minus his wife's share) after serving a short term as deputy governor, and then governor for a minute with no measurable achievement during that period is the better candidate? hhmmm . . . interesting . Well,  on the other hand I do hope we have had enough of this and are ready for change, and are willing to go as far out as we need to, to get it.  

Personally, i would prefer anyone from the outh to all these old northerners who are just a perpetuation of the old guard with the false mindset that nigeria is their birth right. Infact, I wouldn't mind ibb to get the presidency. anyone that will hasten the collapse of this forced union, gets my vote. I hope the presidency stays down south for a while hoping the northern elite who are not used to been too far away from the seat of power will get jittery and starts the eventual collapse of this unholy union. the sooner we go our seperate ways, the better for all concerned. For now, we are just perambulating!!!

@ HAH,
Stop deceiving urself, man. Buhari hasn't got it in him to bring no constructive change to the polity. incidentally, neither does GEJ however in the later maybe, just maybe he 'll cause the disintegration of this pseudo-nation. Amen. We are no siamese twins so we don't have to swim or sink together. Come to think of it, even the siamese twins though joined by NATURE were seperated by NUTURE and went on to live seperate and individually fulfilling lives. SO Y CAN'T WE
Re: Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. by Kobojunkie: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2010
T9ksy:

Its not a matter of belief- buhari himself admitted that much and it does make sense, as well. power was due to go down south after shagari's disastrous govt but the northern elite were not prepared to let go, yet.
Oh! so because he said it makes it fact now? aH!

T9ksy:

[color=#000099][i]Personally, i would prefer anyone from the outh to all these old northerners who are just a perpetuation of the old guard with the false mindset that nigeria is their birth right.
OK!
T9ksy:

Infact, I wouldn't mind ibb to get the presidency. anyone that will hasten the collapse of this forced union, gets my vote.
At least your aggressive rhetoric is now coming together !
T9ksy:

I hope the presidency stays down south for a while hoping the northern elite who are not used to been too far away from the seat of power will get jittery and starts the eventual collapse of this unholy union. the sooner we go our seperate ways, the better for all concerned. For now, we are just perambulating!!!

I don't think there is any point my continuing to engage you on this further. It seems you are not even coming at this from the angle I initially thought.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. by T9ksy(m): 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2010
Quote from: Kobojunkie Today at 05:53:26 PM
Oh! so because he said it makes it fact now? aH!
Yep, coupled with the way he tuled us like sub-humans.

Quote from: Kobojunkie Today at 05:53:26 PM
I don't think there is any point my continuing to engage you on this further. It seems you are not even coming at this from the angle I initially thought.

Ah sorry o my sister, to have dissapointed u tongue
My stance have always remain the same. No shaking grin
If we can't have true federalism then let's agree to disagree & go our seperate ways.
Afterall, we were not ONE NIGERIA until the brits lumped us together for ease of administrative tasks.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. by Brownteeth(m): 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2010
I am elated @Poster. We are finally getting somewhere with this CHANGE deal! Hate him all you will, Buhari remains the best candidate for change this election. A vote for him is a vote against PDP and their established roots, and hopefully a meaningful opportunity for the people to take power back from those their employees .

What if Buhari decamps to the PDP tomorrow? Will you still vote for him?? Answer me.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2010
Brownteeth:

What if Buhari decamps to the PDP tomorrow? Will you still vote for him?? Answer me.

Ofcourse not . . 

Kobojunkie:

lol . . .  I don't really buy the uprightness and purity angle on this man so much. Yes, he served for 20 months and we experienced almost immediate change for better from the first week, but this is Nigeria, that is all I will say on that. My support for him comes mostly from the fact that he is running under the flag of a minority party and hence a big chance for us to get away from overwhelming influence of parties like PDP and AC -- parties that have managed to dominate the Nigerian political arena for so long. Yes, the man has experience, and probably the best record in the country's history when it comes to running the country and getting things done, but I am not banking on that this time around.

I believe he is the best hand we have to play this time around if we really want change/to get away from the status quo ( control by the current group of criminals in charge), and are ready to take back power which we have been denied since the foundation of this democracy.

Re: Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. by Brownteeth(m): 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Ofcourse not . . 

OK. Is that your reply? Now what if for instance we have only 2 parties to choose from at the end, let me say PDP and ANPP. IBB becomes the flagbearer of ANPP and Buhari becomes the flagbearer of PDP, who will you vote for among these two?
Re: Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. by Kobojunkie: 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2010
Read my responses already!
Re: Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. by Brownteeth(m): 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2010
Of course I have read it. Answer the question please.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. by Kobojunkie: 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2010
I don't think you are being serious if you want to engage me in that after reading my post which is clear on my reasons for support in this case.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. by Brownteeth(m): 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2010
Ok. Let me help you out. I think you will vote for Buhari under PDP. And doing that means the following statement becomes trash

My support for him comes mostly from the fact that he is running under the flag of a minority party and hence a big chance for us to get away from overwhelming influence of parties like PDP and AC -- parties that have managed to dominate the Nigerian political arena for so long. Yes, the man has experience, and probably the best record in the country's history when it comes to running the country and getting things done, but I am not banking on that this time around.

But if you may decide to vote for the evil genuis simply because he is of a different party to effectuate the removal of PDP from power, then am afraid your idea is a DISASTER.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2010
Brownteeth:

Ok. Let me help you out. I think you will vote for Buhari under PDP. And doing that means the following statement becomes trash

But if you may decide to vote for the evil genuis simply because he is of a different party to effectuate the removal of PDP from power, then am afraid your idea is a DISASTER.

Now u have shown us what u r really made of. U didn't need her response afterall. бандит интернета like you, go flex ur muscle else where.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. by Kobojunkie: 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2010
I suggest you go back and read what I have posted on this so far highlighting the reasons why I consider him the best ace we have to play. Please, it makes no sense for you to have the answers right in front of you but still choose to make conclusions based on baseless fluff.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. by Brownteeth(m): 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2010
I have no strenght to go through all you wrote down previously. Why not summarize it for me?
Re: Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. by Kobojunkie: 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2010
Click on page one, it is not that much !
Re: Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. by Brownteeth(m): 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2010
jabbok:

Now u have shown us what u r really made of. U didn't need her response afterall. бандит интернета like you, go flex your muscle else where.

He refused to answer the question cos he was trapped.

@kobojunkie. I just ''glanced'' through them cos am dizzy. You were saying the same thing: VOTE PDP OUT OF POWER BLA BLA.
If you think buhari is the ideal man why would you refuse to give him your mandate simply because he became a member of PDP?
Re: Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. by Kobojunkie: 12:00am On Oct 13, 2010
Brownteeth:

He refused to answer the question cos he was trapped.

@kobojunkie. I just ''glanced'' through them cos am dizzy. You were saying the same thing: VOTE PDP OUT OF POWER BLA BLA.
If you think buhari is the ideal man why would you refuse to give him your mandate simply because he became a member of PDP?

I see now that English is a problem for you. Goodluck with your baseless conclusions there. . . I get better things to do with my time! lol
Re: Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. by Brownteeth(m): 12:07am On Oct 13, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I see now that English is a problem for you. Goodluck with your baseless conclusions there. . . I get better things to do with my time! lol

Why didnt you use your reply space to outline all you said and save me who dont understand engrish properly?
Re: Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. by birdman(m): 8:31am On Oct 13, 2010
Buhari the civilian president does not have the power of Buhari the military president. Strong-head doesn't buy you anything in a democracy. It just means you never accomplish anything, and remain bogged down in dog fights. Witness how Buhari's strong head led to his quitting the ANPP. His fortunes as a president will be much worse. It is high time we develop some moral backbone: if you overthrew an elected govt, you have no moral right to be running for elections.

WE DONT NEED BUHARI TO COUNTER PDP. PDP will self-implode, regardless of who they end up choosing as a candidate. PDP has already lost several strong hold states for good. Some of you Buhari supporters, especially Southerners need to do yourselves a favor and hit Nigerian history books. Fela was right on the money, as was Soyinka.

Say no to soja in abgada.
Say no to "Animal in human skin" (Fela)
Say no to mad men mis-diagnosed as strong headed.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. by Kobojunkie: 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2010
birdman:

WE DONT NEED BUHARI TO COUNTER PDP. PDP will self-implode, regardless of who they end up choosing as a candidate. PDP has already lost several strong hold states for good.

You have been waiting 12 years for that to happen, and you still expect to allow it continue hoping it will magically implode someday? ROFLMAO!!
Re: Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. by monkeyleg: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2010
@Birdman,

you make a very good point. Though I admire Buhari, I will face up to the fact that A Buhari in Millitary gear is not the same as a Buhari in Civillian attire, and besides I am not convinced that Buhari is better than Utomi or Ribadu
Re: Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. by Beaf: 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2010
The Save Nigeria Group is apolitical and has NOT endorsed anybody; so make una carry on with the rumours and farce.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. by T9ksy(m): 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2010
Posted by: monkeyleg
@Birdman,

you make a very good point. Though I admire Buhari, I will face up to the fact that A Buhari in Millitary gear is not the same as a Buhari in Civillian attire, and besides I am not convinced that Buhari is better than Utomi or Ribadu

Thanks monkeyleg as per the bolded part, above. This is one salient factor that my fellow nigerians seems to ignore or acknowledge.

Given the choice, i would rather vote for UTOMI than Buhari or even Ribadu.

@ Birdman,
yes o, we do not need another militician to govern us again. Never again!!
It was their experimentation into our polical arena that got us where we are today.
And no, we do not want them to rectify their myriad errors as we know for sure that they do not posses the solution
nor have they ever had the solution to our inherent problems, never mind the ones they supplemented.
Let them remain in the barracks we built for them with our blood, sweat and tears and use the guns we bought them
to defend us from external foes. We have had enough of them terrorising, brutalising & dehumanising us with the arms and ammunitions
we paid for under the pretext they are trying to ameliorate our conundrum when in actual fact, they are bereft of any feasible solution. In the end, all they manage to do is compound our quandary.

"Dem leave Sorrow, Tears and Blood- dem regular trademark@"- FELA (R.I.P).
Re: Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. by birdman(m): 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2010
Kobojunkie:

You have been waiting 12 years for that to happen, and you still expect to allow it continue hoping it will magically implode someday? ROFLMAO!!

Buhari cannot "magically" do anything about the PDP, even if he wins. Its a democracy, remember? They will still be there, and the machinery will still be there. The only way PDP gets defeated is to lose gubernatorially state by state so they can't swing state votes. You do know that state votes are what counts right?

It is obvious to any honest observer that there is a huge schism between the sitting PDP president and PDP machinery. Never before has the sitting PDP president, eligible to run, been unable to convince a core of PDP of his candidacy. If you disagree, do raise concrete facts on what you think Buhari could possibly do
Re: Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. by Akanbiedu(m): 8:14am On Oct 14, 2010
^^^^^^

So bros, we should fold our arms and wait until PDP self-implodes. very very brilliant.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Endorses Buhari. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2011
Buhari is only anti-corruption leader we ever had.

This makes him best choice for Nigeria

He has a proven track record which disproves all the acare mongering about his religious stance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Militants In Libya / Ezeuche , Ezeagu , Chino. Is This Your Village?? Tell your Women To Cover Up / Indirect Taxation Will Make Nigerians Comply With Tax Payments!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.