Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,598 members, 7,958,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k (29701 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by Graduateacher(f): 11:11am On Jul 11, 2019
Cut his prikk off
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2019
What's 10k? In this our inflated economy?

The men should pay for his sins
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by pahoehoe: 11:12am On Jul 11, 2019
Is it not better to give an ashawo N2,000 for sex than resorting to rape? Click on the first link on my signature to master how to export products to foreign countries and make millions of naira.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by 27Pushing30: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2019
Jabioro:
Even you too have started exhibit inconsistency..What brought hotel into the issue when she was eventually raped inside the car according to the first statement..abi the hotel manager involved?Get your house together before you put hand for wetin go fall your hand..
lol you read that line too?

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by Brendasweet(f): 11:16am On Jul 11, 2019
Cut his cursed dick and use it to prepare pepper soup. That should be the punishment for rapist. angry
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by sweetilicious(f): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2019
Are you for real? You need heart surgery
iCauseTrouble:
Provided the lady collected the 10k after the alleged rape, it's no longer rape but sex with gratification.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by stanliwiser: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Provided the lady collected the 10k after the alleged rape, it's no longer rape but sex with gratification.
when will people like you wisen up to understand simple psychology? Didn't you read it was kept as evidence. They didn't spend it. so what is your bone of contention?

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by iCauseTrouble: 11:26am On Jul 11, 2019
sweetilicious:
Are you for real? You need heart surgery
Pathetically, you need brain surgery first
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by Ade977: 11:30am On Jul 11, 2019
So bad
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by Deepfeel(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2019
Ritaokafor:
Aisha Buhari,food Don done! Come and deal with the rapist who thinks he can get away with his crime just because he has little Change in his wallet.
For were this girl no popular like Mrs dakolo
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by AnanseK(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2019
10K is generous. You normally don’t pay upto 2K in Benue, but you may catch AIDS.

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by cooldude62(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2019
21 year old girl or woman?
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by Emanodimo(m): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2019
Jabioro:
Even you too have started exhibit inconsistency..What brought hotel into the issue when she was eventually raped inside the car according to the first statement..abi the hotel manager involved?Get your house together before you put hand for wetin go fall your hand..

To me, the story wasn't true.... looking at the inconsistency in story.

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by Jabioro: 11:56am On Jul 11, 2019
Emanodimo:

To me, the story wasn't true.... looking at the inconsistency in story.
It has many holes I just picked one ..

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by tosinosam(m): 11:59am On Jul 11, 2019
I still don't get why people rape when there are so many girls roaming around the world... How he take dey sweet dem sef I no know shocked shocked shocked
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by joseph1832(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2019
This is what we're saying, if you're raped, speak out immediately, there are people who will carry the case for you even if you can't, don't wait for 20 years or the time when the rapist is dead or become a senator or president for you to speak out. There's a reason why they say make hay while the sun shines.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by Ga09217: 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2019
[i][/i]
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by mercyland93(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
This rape issue again?
A day shall come that females would nevertheless run away from male folks, cus nowadays anything under skirt is prone to rape.....
Oloruuunn, konji is a bastard.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
the mother hired out her daughter for sex at 10k.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
tosinosam:
I still don't get why people rape when there are so many girls roaming around the world... How he take dey sweet dem sef I no know shocked shocked shocked

you ve got to understand, the ones roaming around are disease ridden, they re a health risk.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by Sniper101(m): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
Oya wey all those free attorneys, free advocates & those 'good Samaritans' in Nigeria wey been dey clamour to carry Bukola's rape case to the four corners of the earth?

Make una gather here...

A more serious & more Genuine case is here for y'all to attend to.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by Sniper101(m): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2019
quentin06:

you ve got to understand, the ones roaming around are disease ridden, they re a health risk.

Plus...

Who could ever get tempted to rape a known prostitute
grin grin grin
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by mrZENographer: 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
Are these people just looking for a way to collect more money from the alleged rapist?
If the woman did not have a child for him or permanent body complications. Then it's absolutely inhumane to go on with the case despite receiving compensation.

Free him and move on with your life, wicked people.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by tosinosam(m): 5:53am On Jul 12, 2019
quentin06:

Not all of em..
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by charmi1(f): 8:46am On Jul 12, 2019
if you love creating new things, then don’t waste your time, and start learning free classifieds in pune at Daisy.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
tosinosam:

Not all of em..

yeah, most of them are.
Re: 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k by charmi1(f): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2019
I am living at Kalawad Road in Rajkot. I want to tell all the people that how free classifieds in rajkot taught me to never give up. See, everybody was brought into the world with the absolute capacity to be glad. So, we have no reason to be sad. By and by, I believe this is on the grounds that we've instructed ourselves to be miserable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spiritualist 'Dr Walock' Who Defrauds Women With Nude Videos Arrested In Benin / Land Grabbers Arrested By Soldiers After Opening Fire On Farmers In Edo. Photo / Child Abuse: Kenyan House Help Caught On Camera Kicking & Hitting A Baby (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.