Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,246 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Adeboye Responds To Protesters At RCCG - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Responds To Protesters At RCCG (621 Views)

Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard / EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa / Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye Responds To Protesters At RCCG by HigherEd: 5:03am On Jul 11, 2019
Adeboye responds

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Responds To Protesters At RCCG by princeade86(m): 5:19am On Jul 11, 2019
remain calm till they ruga us finished abi. God will protect and answer our prayers.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Responds To Protesters At RCCG by chuose2: 5:40am On Jul 11, 2019
Adeboye no be christian and should be avoided.

Adeboye na Freemason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk
Re: Adeboye Responds To Protesters At RCCG by saheedbadmus(m): 5:45am On Jul 11, 2019
though i am not a christian but still i respect you as a man of honor daddy GO..i know anytime i support you pep castigate me but all i know his that we are all human..get to the post daddy GO is and see if its easy..

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Responds To Protesters At RCCG by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 5:55am On Jul 11, 2019
princeade86:
remain calm till they ruga us finished abi. God will protect and answer our prayers.
Is he the predicament of your problems dear young one?
Re: Adeboye Responds To Protesters At RCCG by HigherEd: 6:23am On Jul 11, 2019
Lol I wish it was winners chapel ota they went to protest. I would have loved to see drama...

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Responds To Protesters At RCCG by Harryase(m): 7:04am On Jul 11, 2019
Very apt!
Re: Adeboye Responds To Protesters At RCCG by Dranoid: 9:09am On Jul 11, 2019
princeade86:
did you expect him to call for violence and war??

I tire for una sef, baba didn't talk you were complaining. Now that he has spoken you are still complaining. SMH

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Folks, Come In(christian Only) / The Most Powerful Native Doctor In Yoruba Nigeria / Guru Maharaj Ji Accepts 1st Award, Makes Unusual Appearance At Igbere TV Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.