Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,929 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Spiritual Folks, Come In(christian Only) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Folks, Come In(christian Only) (653 Views)

First One Million Years In Christian Heaven / Is MouthAction Okay In Christian Marriage? / Even If I'm Going To Believe In Christian Bible Stories. (2) (3) (4)

Spiritual Folks, Come In(christian Only) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
Can evil people afflict a person with sickness just by body contact e.g hugging?
Re: Spiritual Folks, Come In(christian Only) by healthserve(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Can evil people afflict a person with sickness just by body contact e.g hugging?

Yes

I'm personally handling such a case at the moment. Evil people keep improving on their capabilities.

Re: Spiritual Folks, Come In(christian Only) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
healthserve:

Yes

I'm personally handling such a case at the moment. Evil people keep improving on their capabilities.

Please can you explain how they do this?
Re: Spiritual Folks, Come In(christian Only) by healthserve(m): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Please can you explain how they do this?

I'm
Re: Spiritual Folks, Come In(christian Only) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
healthserve:

I'm handling a case at the moment and learnt more things in dimensions that I didn't before now.

These days they engage with contractual demons that work/walk with them. With just a contact, finished, they assign a demon like angels are assigned to people and those agents receive command on what to do ( mind you, continuous )

By putting on enchantments, and that once people come in contact with them, things are transferred.

Fear the world

Hmmm, thanks for this info

Re: Spiritual Folks, Come In(christian Only) by healthserve(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Hmmm, thanks for this info, I experienced something similar but wouldn't like to post here.

Remove it

Abeg. I've seen too many and handling way too many warfare for people in weeks. Abeg erase d comment.

Do you issues with health you feel connected with spirituality?
Re: Spiritual Folks, Come In(christian Only) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
healthserve:

Remove it

Abeg. I've seen too many and handling way too many warfare for people in weeks. Abeg erase d comment.

Do you issues with health you feel connected with spirituality?

No, I don't but I'm asking for a friend who lost someone and during the burial she was asked to hold back tears so that people won't touch or hug her for fear of afflicting her with sickness

Africa is a wonderful continent
Re: Spiritual Folks, Come In(christian Only) by healthserve(m): 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mizwisdom:

No, I don't but I'm asking for a friend who lost someone and during the burial she was asked to hold back tears so that people won't touch or hug her for fear of afflicting her with sickness

Africa is a wonderful continent

My dear when we think we've seen it all, we begin to see more. I'm still shaky. My entire belief system is in shock. In currently in the midst of a storm that I'm looking for someone in the movie industry to tell the story to.

This generation, we Christians need to be careful is all I can say.

Re: Spiritual Folks, Come In(christian Only) by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 02, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Av heard stories of such but av not experienced it before.

Re: Spiritual Folks, Come In(christian Only) by kristonium(m): 9:00am On Feb 23, 2020
Except you don't know what you carry!

The way we hype the power of darkness is nauseating!

Do you believe Jesus lives in you? Are you conscious of that? Do you intentionally live with that reality? If yes, then no one can hug you, and inflict you with sickness! If they hug, they hug fire!

Let's go back to the Bible!

Christians are no misfit!
Christianity comes with power!

You can't carry Holy Ghost fire and be afflicted!

Re: Spiritual Folks, Come In(christian Only) by kristonium(m): 9:01am On Feb 23, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Do you believe Jesus live in you? Are you conscious of that? Do you intentionally live with that reality? If yes, then no one can hug you, and inflict you with sickness! If they hug, they hug fire!

Re: Spiritual Folks, Come In(christian Only) by Mizwisdom(f): 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
kristonium:

Do you Jesus lives in you? Are you conscious of that? Do you intentionally live with that reality? If yes, then no one can hug you, and inflict you with sickness! If they hug, they hug fire!

You're very wrong. You can still be afflicted o, anointing differs. Even if you know who you are in Christ, you can be afflicted but God will help you overcome if you pray. I've seen people who overcame various levels of attack but some required a higher level of anointing to overcome similar battle. Every army regimen has different levels, the same with the soldiers in the Kingdom, we are all operating from different levels

Re: Spiritual Folks, Come In(christian Only) by kristonium(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mizwisdom:

You're very wrong. You can still be afflicted o, anointing differs. Even if you know who you are in Christ, you can be afflicted but God will help you overcome if you pray. I've seen people who overcame various levels of attack but some required a higher level of anointing to overcome similar battle. Every army regimen has different levels, the same with the soldiers in the Kingdom, we are all operating from different levels

That's the issue. Once you believe you can be afflicted, then they can afflict you. The devil and the host of darkness thrives on believers' ignorance and fear. Jesus said, "These signs shall follow them that believe.." Our role is to believe and work in the reality of the finished work of Christ.

No devil can hug me, and then introduce sickness into my body! I'm conscious of the power of the Holy Spirit in my me. I'm not telling you fables, I'm telling what has been working for me, and can work for anyone that believes!

Why did Jesus die for us and release all power in heaven and on earth to us, if devil can still be molesting us?

Re: Spiritual Folks, Come In(christian Only) by EternalBeing: 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
healthserve:

I'm

My Brother, I really thank YAHWEH ALMIGHTY for your life. There is an important info for you. Email me: InEternityOrg@gmail.com
Re: Spiritual Folks, Come In(christian Only) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
Yes, believers aren't misfits A true believer in the Lord Jesus Christ is like a live wire. Any evil transference will be burnt before landing! If the initiator isn't posed for mercy, the attack on the believer will boomerang.

kristonium:

Do you Jesus lives in you? Are you conscious of that? Do you intentionally live with that reality? If yes, then no one can hug you, and inflict you with sickness! If they hug, they hug fire!

We Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches- Daddyfreeze Replies Pastor A / Junior Pastor Poisons Prophetess To Death / Muslim Lady Explains Why She Converted To Christianity