Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,265 members, 7,867,692 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Young Nigerian Lady Dies 4 Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Nigerian Lady Dies 4 Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (542 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies After Kidnappers Killed Her Father After Paying Ransome / Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate / Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Nigerian Lady Dies 4 Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding by 0gaGist: 5:05am On Jul 11, 2019
A young Nigerian lady, Fatima died on Tuesday, July 9, few weeks after her graduation.

Late Fatima graduated from Bayero University Kano on June 12, 2019. Her sister's friend, Saadatu Ahmad, who disclosed the sad news yesterday, said Fatima was set to wed in a few months time.

"With heartfelt sympathy I announce the passing of our daughter Fatima who died earlier today. She recently graduated from Bayero University and just a few months to her wedding. May Allah grant her Jannatul Firdaus. No words can describe how sorry I am for your loss ‘yar uwa Juwairiyya Ahmad My condolence to you my sister, my friend and also my confidante. Our hearts are saddened by your loss and our thoughts and prayers are with you. Sincerely. Allah ya gafartawa Fatee"

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/young-nigerian-lady-dies-4-weeks-after-graduation-and-few-months-to-her-wedding

Re: Young Nigerian Lady Dies 4 Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding by 0gaGist: 5:09am On Jul 11, 2019

Re: Young Nigerian Lady Dies 4 Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding by saheedbadmus(m): 5:40am On Jul 11, 2019
inalilahi waina ilehi rojiun..rip..death knows no bound... Kullu nafsin thaiqatu almawti (Every human being is bound to taste death) ..May Allah swt forgive u ur sins and grant u aljanat fridaus...may Allah grant ur family the fortitude to bear this great loss..
Re: Young Nigerian Lady Dies 4 Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding by delugajackson: 7:53am On Jul 11, 2019
Have they carried out an autopsy to atleast ascertained the cause of her death? That's really what's necessary.

Muslims should endeavour to unravel the cirucumstances surrounding certain deaths before rushing to send their bodies 6ft below.

3 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Lady Dies 4 Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding by noni14(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2019
wat da Bleep, rip

(1) (Reply)

Four Fulani Herdsmen Were Arrested By #sars In Ibadan:boom ��fire On Your Head / Karate Instructor Fractures His Bone While Trying To Impress / Maid Robs Boss Six Hours After Employment. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.