Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market (11270 Views)

NAFDAC Bans Dex Luxury Bar Soap In Nigeria / Lagos Govt bans sale, Use & distribution of take-away Packs, Single-use Plastics / We Must Get Rid Of Sniper Beans - Beans Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2019
That can't work!
Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by Nairalandmentor(m): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2019
grin
Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by DameB(f): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2019
This doesn't solve the suicide problem. Removing the means of achieving death doesn't eliminate the reason for wanting to die.

These agro-allied chemicals are unregulated. They are just sold in the open market and they are really toxic

1 Like

Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by Jabioro: 11:44am On Jul 11, 2019
We the suicidal would look for another way to cross over..after all we are not like other people..we go on solo our brothers go on mass.. what's snipper when it come to kill your self matter..I dey laff..
Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by Toscarel: 11:44am On Jul 11, 2019
So make mosquito kill us be that?
They might as well ban ropes too
Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:46am On Jul 11, 2019
Let NAFDAC Ban Third Mainland Bridge Which Is An Avenue Where People Jump Inside Lagoon
Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by lamalang(m): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2019
They should also ban bridges and ropes idiots. Instead of them to create jobs and empowerments to there citizens
Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by ideabuilder: 11:47am On Jul 11, 2019
Now there no sniper will hypo bleach work?

Anybody with experience
Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by symbianDON(m): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2019
Very good development....the next thing they should do is to demolish third mainland bridge.....yeye people!!
Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by Neoteny(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2019
Watch as an entire black market colony springs up
Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 11, 2019
/Are they going to ban rope's when people start hanging?
Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by Raylight2(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2019
Kingpee2:
They will look for another substance to commit the suicide ,fix the economy first jare .
the economy cannot be linked with the suicide cases. economy does not induce relationship breakup and others

2 Likes

Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by SmartMugu: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2019
So, anyone willing to commit suicide with sniper has between now and September 1 to do so, otherwise such person is not serious.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by Prettychichi21(f): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2019
Kundagarten:
Sniper is just secondary, the root cause is govt policies.
The cause of suicide is Buhari's inept govt of poverty.

So Buhari broke the heart of Uniben's student that committed suicide? How about Unn's

Think!

1 Like

Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by Worksunlimited: 11:51am On Jul 11, 2019
This wouldn't solve anything. They should tackle the root cause fo the suicidal tendency rather than the tool used in attaining the suicide.

So if people are commiting suicide by jumping off bridges, nafdac would push it's cohorts would seek to ban bridges or the legs and hands used in jumping?

Doesnt make sense
Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2019
Fire brigade approach
Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by kingola87(m): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2019
One man took this sniper in Odunsi Street Bariga Yesterday's evening.

It's a pity he is about to be buried now.

So so sad.
Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by loomer: 11:59am On Jul 11, 2019
Telkart19:
So, how am I supposed to deal with all the cockroaches, et al in the house.??

Anyway...Baygon works.

Them don go do meeting for your head.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by Defenderalert(m): 11:59am On Jul 11, 2019
MrAnele:
When will you guys ban the lagoon?

It easier to access and use sniper for suicide bro. Sniper can be uses within the confines of the home. E no easy to enter lagoon like that plus people fit dey nearby to salvage the situation.
Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by samcus(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2019
4get it,people dat wants 2 die will definitely look 4 alternative,so what's d point¿
Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by patorial(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
Telkart19:
So, how am I supposed to deal with all the cockroaches, et al in the house.??

Anyway...Baygon works.

Don't be afraid, trust your country hustlers they will surely finally find another name to sell their products, all u just need is the sense to identify it when it comes

1 Like

Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by Bambarino: 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
Have they also banned corruption that is bringing hardship and depression to Nigerians...reprobate set of beings.
Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by davillian(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
There are more than 1000 ways to commit suicide.
Snipper is just one of them.
Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by patorial(m): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
Defenderalert:

It easier to access and use sniper for suicide bro. Sniper can be uses within the confines of the home. E no easy to enter lagoon like that plus people fit dey nearby to salvage the situation.

And you think they are doing the right thing, well they should get really ready to ban all hazardous products in the market including the gas and petrol
Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by Ten06(m): 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
They have banned sniper which is not bad anyway, what about Wall gecko � won't they ban it, don't they know that if you boil Wall gecko and eat is another 1000 way to die?
Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by Defenderalert(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
patorial:

And you think they are doing the right thing, well they should get really ready to ban all hazardous products in the market including the gas and petrol

Please go back to my post and highlight the part where i wrote that they are doing the right thing.
Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by tsinzu: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
Will they also ban the lagoon?
Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by DeanSim: 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
I don't know how the Nigeria media will do this. They should stop broadcasting such sensitive viruslicious negative news about suicide and even worse, organizing it as a story.

If the Nigeria media can't stop it especially in this age of social media and social freedom, we the people of Nigeria should spit positive thought, think solution, say kind words whenever one of us commit suicide (though, I pray it never happen again).
Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by patorial(m): 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2019
Defenderalert:

Please go back to my post and highlight the part where i wrote that they are doing the right thing.

I didn't mention that you thought so. I only assume
Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by Ga09217: 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
[i][/i]
Re: Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others In The Open Market by iswallker(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
Someone cannot commit suicide in peace again.. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Strike Continues As FG Threatens No Work No Pay For Doctors / 26 Soldiers Test Positive For COVID-19 As Army Fumigates Headquarters / Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.