Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,254 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

BBNaija: Mike Edwards Birthday As His Wife Celebrates Him - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mike Edwards Birthday As His Wife Celebrates Him (30262 Views)

BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos) / BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving / BBNaija: Mike Edwards Backstroke High Jump Skills (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Birthday As His Wife Celebrates Him by jaxxy(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
Nice
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Birthday As His Wife Celebrates Him by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
eyhaa, poor thing. His mother is actually Yoruba and his dad Jamaican.
uduak2016:
Is he Igbo or African American? Whenever I see a black man with thick dark hair, Igbo or African American come to mind. Afonjas and Hausa Fulani don't have thick hair. We are not the same people!

Afonjas, stop posting blue film here.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Birthday As His Wife Celebrates Him by spencekat(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
TANID:
Ok I Learned From You. grin
Why you come laff join?
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Birthday As His Wife Celebrates Him by Divay22(f): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
AllenSpencer:
How MOD go dey ban person till 2029. shocked shocked shocked
Lol
Dem no want make you follow them drag NL grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Birthday As His Wife Celebrates Him by Slimguy0(m): 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2019
And that's all It's obvious the babe isn't happy Hommie is in the House grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Birthday As His Wife Celebrates Him by TANID(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
spencekat:
Why you come laff join?
Nothing.
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Birthday As His Wife Celebrates Him by Vulcanheph(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
Onyi22:
Pls the mod should not move this to front page because it's irrelevant....
Lol.....they have already moved it to FP
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Birthday As His Wife Celebrates Him by amokeme(f): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
TeamWealth:
.nonsense
It's not a poverty elevation program and nobody is forced to vote. I've never voted but I watch it sometimes so.....
Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Birthday As His Wife Celebrates Him by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
eyhaa, poor thing. His mother is actually Yoruba and his dad Jamaican.

Read my post again. You answered my question. The Jamaican father, who are Igbo descendants is why.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things People Hate About Big Brother Naija / Nigerian Entertainment Awards 2016 Winners List / Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.