Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,961 members, 7,956,610 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

US To Approve Sale Of Huawei Phone With Licenses - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / US To Approve Sale Of Huawei Phone With Licenses (12896 Views)

Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US / Google Scared Of Huawei Building Their OS / Huawei Launches A $1646 Porsche Version Of Huawei Mate 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Approve Sale Of Huawei Phone With Licenses by seanwilliam(m): 10:21am On Jul 11, 2019
timesup234:
China surpasses America in everything you listed there. You are so 1992. Wake up from you slumber, China is buying everything in New York and California. America is China's biittcchh!
ok. u are right.
Re: US To Approve Sale Of Huawei Phone With Licenses by gnykelly(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2019
seanwilliam:
ur last sentence still confirms america dominance and superiority. .

If you had a good score in comprehension... Go back to my first post I said 'it's a matter of time'.
Re: US To Approve Sale Of Huawei Phone With Licenses by tyup(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2019
seanwilliam:
u were making sense until u ignorantly shot urself with this post. america is a god and world on its own. dnt be driven my asia propaganda. read wide and learn more.no offence, thank u

your post is just short and Direct more wisdom jare

wanted quoting gnykelly but I lost amino coz trading words with fools will only leave you with headaches it's just better to let the ignorant wallow in ignorance
Re: US To Approve Sale Of Huawei Phone With Licenses by gnykelly(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2019
tyup:

wanted quoting gnykelly but I lost amino coz trading words with fools will only leave you with headaches it's just better to let the ignorant wallow in ignorance

ARE you talking to me?
Re: US To Approve Sale Of Huawei Phone With Licenses by tyup(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2019
timesup234:
China surpasses America in everything you listed there. You are so 1992. Wake up from you slumber, China is buying everything in New York and California. America is China's biittcchh!

the only thing China surpasses US is in population and fake goods anything else is wash
Re: US To Approve Sale Of Huawei Phone With Licenses by tyup(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2019
gnykelly:

ARE you talking to me?
no not at all I'm not referring to you as a fool
Re: US To Approve Sale Of Huawei Phone With Licenses by Dottore: 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
Olanipekun1:
huawei don loyal
trump na boss

Truth is that currently android no get rival
obviously the US lost bro. Huawei doesnt need the US Market to survive the US Chipmakers including Intel were badly hurt thats why they lobbied seriously for this. Chinese market is more tha enough to keep Huawei going. Huawei and ZTE had been banned in the US since the beginning of 2018 yet they kept growing to global heights. South African new president openly said hes ignoring US warning on Chinese security threats because the warnings are born out of jealousy. UK being USA's closest ally ignored the warning too and this made all 4 network carriers in the UK to sign up Huawei in their 5G. Germany ignored so have Brazil and many others. Chinese latest dominance and grip in Africa and Emerging economies is a big worry to the US.
Re: US To Approve Sale Of Huawei Phone With Licenses by brightalo17: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
What about those nairaland keyboard warriors shouting that Hauwei will suffer?
Re: US To Approve Sale Of Huawei Phone With Licenses by timesup234: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2019
brightalo17:
What about those nairaland keyboard warriors shouting that Hauwei will suffer?
nowhere to be found.
Re: US To Approve Sale Of Huawei Phone With Licenses by Ekugbeh(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
Olanipekun1:
huawei don loyal
trump na boss

Truth is that currently android no get rival
de there de spin. hauwei is takin over. jus watch.
Re: US To Approve Sale Of Huawei Phone With Licenses by seanwilliam(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
tyup:

thanks for the acknowledgement. they forgot that america is a god that can only and only be brought down by GOD himself.
Re: US To Approve Sale Of Huawei Phone With Licenses by timesup234: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
seanwilliam:
thanks for the acknowledgement. they forgot that america is a god that can only and only be brought down by GOD himself.
and their god drone worth over $220milliom was brought down my iranian locally made missiles. The American era is over
Re: US To Approve Sale Of Huawei Phone With Licenses by seanwilliam(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
timesup234:
and their god drone worth over $220milliom was brought down my iranian locally made missiles. The American era is over
ok sir.

1 Like

Re: US To Approve Sale Of Huawei Phone With Licenses by Ready2speak: 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
Nbote:
D fear of Chinese revolution is d beginning of wisdom... From outright banning dem to now wanting to issue licences to d ones it deems fit lol, dat is jus a smokescreen to cover their heads in shame and deal with Huawei again... Na American companies go suffer am last last.. We knew America would blink first but dem go use shakara blink

Fear of who? U guys are just damn funny. My dear chips & semiconductors are not as easy as u guys think to produce or copy. There are some that are embedded with reactionary coding that if u try to open them they self destroy or send terrible virus to computers.

When disputes like this happen, there are back doors opened for negotiations. Often times what is released to d public is not d whole truth. Infact very often they are opposite of the true situation. No one is afraid of China, not the USA. D only fear is there is stealing of intellectual property. And mind u it is more of soft wear than hard wear. In d field of robotics, China is still very very far. They still have decades to come to d level of d USA.

On d sanction against huawei, ask yourself why is China making so much noise about it if it is so easy to source those micro chips from other sources? They would have gone ahead & get those stuff & roll out an operating system to beat d USA to their game & curb their dominance & arrogance.
Let's not be so obsessed with China this China that we forget that some of these things are far far beyond our normal understanding of events. China needs America more than america needs China technologically. Thank u.
Re: US To Approve Sale Of Huawei Phone With Licenses by Ready2speak: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
olusledge:
Huawei stood their ground..one of the benefits of having a backup plan

Stood which ground? Abegi. U guys are just funny. My dear listen, back door negotiations is d thing. Not all these for d cameras. For your info, Huawei is owned by d Chinese government. U can argue about that if u like. And note China is deeply involved in stealing intellectual property. One of their own in d usa had to slay a robot cut off d head & smuggled it to China. That is how desperate they are. Trump was right.
Re: US To Approve Sale Of Huawei Phone With Licenses by timesup234: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
Ready2speak:

Stood which ground? Abegi. U guys are just funny. My dear listen, back door negotiations is d thing. Not all these for d cameras. For your info, Huawei is owned by d Chinese government. U can argue about that if u like. And note China is deeply involved in stealing intellectual property. One of their own in d usa had to slay a robot cut off d head & smuggled it to China. That is how desperate they are. Trump was right.
Yawn...boring propaganda

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UMI Iron Discussion Thread (IRON MAN IS COMING) / Twitter: Anyone Suspended For Minor Or Dubious Reasons Will Be Reinstated - Musk / Recharge Cards Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.