Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Series Of Terrible Experience With Club Konnect - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Series Of Terrible Experience With Club Konnect (647 Views)

Which Is Better: S Or A Series Of Samsung? / My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do / Airtel Ng Is A Bunch Of Terrible Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Series Of Terrible Experience With Club Konnect by koliks(m): 7:47am On Jul 11, 2019
Good evening or will i say goodnight. I'm not here to rant or drag anybodys business to the ground or anything. I feel aggrieved and I've just got to express myself

My name is Oseni kolade with username 09066111033. I made an attempt to subscribe for a client as at yesterday (mtn 5Gb). The transaction was not successful as my client did not receive the intended data volume but my wallet was debited
Now in my transaction history, this particular transaction is not reflecting so it appears as if the transaction never happened. I've tried to refund using the customer complaint bot option on the platform but all to no avail.

I've also tried to contact the supposed customer care representative but they are non-existent as My call never seems to go through. The ticket option for customer support is a waste of time as I've opened a ticket for a previous transaction that went sour but till today it has not been resolved.

I'm presently frustrated with their services cause for the past two days I've not been able to successfully subscribe for my clients as the transactions are always pending.
I demand a refund to my wallet cause at this point I'm fed up and I've had just about enough and i will not rest until this issue is resolved.

The concerned parties should please take note
Cc clubkonnect
Ckcompliance
Re: Series Of Terrible Experience With Club Konnect by Passovile: 7:59am On Jul 11, 2019
Since they changed their payment system, I just abandoned them.
Re: Series Of Terrible Experience With Club Konnect by koliks(m): 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
Local man is tired

(1) (Reply)

Sold / How To Make Your Andriod Phone Battery Last / How To Win New Infinix Hot 6 And Cash Prizes In The #keepittoyourself Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.