Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Aguda: It Is Time To Build A Kogi We Can Be Proud Of - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aguda: It Is Time To Build A Kogi We Can Be Proud Of (332 Views)

APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) / Timipre Sylva: Nigerians Should Be Proud Of Fuel Imports From Niger Republic / Newssupreme Court Judgement, Tension In Kogi. —we Are Confidence Of Victory-kola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aguda: It Is Time To Build A Kogi We Can Be Proud Of by Abolore25(m): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2019
Kogi has to be the springboard for a new Nigeria and that involves everything. We need to show the rest of Nigeria that things can be done right and it starts with the kind of leadership we have. Support Aguda

Kogi needs to take it back.

#Aguda2019 #aguda4governor #kogi2019 #kogiguber #takeitback #aac #hope2019

1 Share

Re: Aguda: It Is Time To Build A Kogi We Can Be Proud Of by Adediwin0505: 9:54am On Jul 11, 2019
This is the type of leadership we crave in Nigeria. For Kogi especially, this is a chance at liberation. I have followed this gentleman keenly and I have been impressed with the way he has coordinated businesses and more so his campaign.

It is saddening that some people insist that the status quo must be maintained. If for whatever reason Yahaya Bello returns to Lugard house in November, then my sincere wish is that they suffer a triple dose of what they currently suffer. It should be for them as King Rehoboam said in 1 Kings 12:11 - "My father laid on you a heavy yoke; I will make it even heavier. My father scourged you with whips; I will scourge you with scorpions.’ Yahaya Bello has scourged Kogites with whips in his first term, he will scourge them with scorpions in his second term (and I hope he does if they vote him back to office)

Now, for the powers that be that would want to scuttle the voice of the people by rigging the November election or replicating the Osun and Kano template in Kogi, may the lives of all their children be scuttled and may their children begin to die in their faces like every Kogi worker or child has died because of non payment of salaries and morgues which they refer to as hospitals.

This is a time to think and do something differently, let's work against the norm to liberate our future.

Vote Wole Aguda, Vote AAC
#takeitback
Re: Aguda: It Is Time To Build A Kogi We Can Be Proud Of by Kudos20: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2019
Let support aguda for 2019 election he can do it as kogi state governor
Re: Aguda: It Is Time To Build A Kogi We Can Be Proud Of by Silva047: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2019
I Vouch for Aguda as Kogi state Governor!!
Re: Aguda: It Is Time To Build A Kogi We Can Be Proud Of by blackmantis: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2019
Who knows more about this man?
Re: Aguda: It Is Time To Build A Kogi We Can Be Proud Of by maxman01: 11:12am On Jul 11, 2019
Aguda is the best for kogi

1 Share

Re: Aguda: It Is Time To Build A Kogi We Can Be Proud Of by Rotorman: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
blackmantis:
Who knows more about this man?

I will love you to restructure the question by saying who knows what this man is capable of doing for the growth of Kogi...by so doing, you will map his words then put it into test of reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aguda: It Is Time To Build A Kogi We Can Be Proud Of by blackmantis: 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
Rotorman:

I will love you to restructure the question by saying who knows what this man is capable of doing for the growth of Kogi...by so doing, you will map his words then put it into test of reality

By knowing who he is and what he has done.......one can then know what he is capable of doing?

Anyone can make promises, but not everyone have a good track record.

He looks like a gentle man though.

1 Like

Re: Aguda: It Is Time To Build A Kogi We Can Be Proud Of by Heireiz: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
Aguda #AAC go and work harder next time

1 Like

Re: Aguda: It Is Time To Build A Kogi We Can Be Proud Of by Rotimi20: 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
Let's unite together to build kogi up with a man of passion AGUDA...

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With Vigilante Herdsmen In Ondo – Ajulo / Army General React To “repentant Boko Haram Members Can Become President” Report / Shiite Vs Police Clash: Another NYSC Member With Leadership Paper Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.