Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,491 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

I Have Not Made Any Appointments, Senate Chief Whip Orji Kalu Warns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Made Any Appointments, Senate Chief Whip Orji Kalu Warns (267 Views)

Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) / Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) / Don't Touch Atiku, Kalu Warns Buhari/APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not Made Any Appointments, Senate Chief Whip Orji Kalu Warns by Showbby28: 10:15am On Jul 11, 2019
Senate Chief Whip, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, representing Abia-North Senatorial district has dismissed reports making the rounds on social media space that he has made certain appointments.

In a statement by his Media Office, the former Abia State Governor said; “Our attention has been drawn to news reports and social media messages stating that the Senate Chief Whip, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu has made certain appointments.

“Our office has also in the past few days been overwhelmed with calls from various persons making enquiries and seeking confirmation if appointment(s) of any sort has been made.

“We would like to state clearly that neither the persons mentioned or the appointments are known to Senator Orji Uzor Kalu.

The statement continued, “Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu hereby, uses this medium to categorically dismiss such information as it is totally false . We urge the general public to be duly guided against false news of such nature”.

The media office described messages as false, emanating from mischievous persons and dubious characters in their attempt to mislead and fleece unsuspecting members of the public.

https://www.abnews247.com/2019/07/i-have-not-made-any-appointments-senate-chief-whip-orji-kalu-warns/

(1) (Reply)

Senate Issues Stern Warning As Number Of Nigerians Murdered In South Africa Rise / Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Muhammad’s Confirmation As CJN / The Herdmen Signal To Afenifere And The Drum Of War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.