Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,037 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) (13587 Views)

'Lopsided Appointments': Asari Dokubo Warns President Tinubu In New Video / 2023 Presidency War :orji Kalu Lobbies Tinubu / Don't Touch Atiku, Kalu Warns Buhari/APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by onthehill: 8:09am On Aug 15, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg4nfAzQd6E

Orji Uzor Kalu, the senator representing Abia North Senatorial District in the National Assembly, has urged President Bola Tinubu not to use military action against the Niger Republic’s Junta.

In a video shared on his Facebook page, Kalu warned the president not to let the United States of America (USA) and France force him to make militarily intervention in the Niger political crisis. Kalu said the political crisis in Niger Republic is an internal affair.

Kalu stated that no Nigerian soldier is worth losing in the crisis, and that Nigeria should withdrawal from the Economic Countries of West African States (ECOWAS), if the regional body insists that Nigeria must take military action against Niger Republic.

Niger Republic is at our backyard and Nigeria should not join ECOWAS’ plan of military invasion. If the US, France and UK want war in Niger, they can send their own people. Nigeria can support with finance but not with our soldiers. No Nigerian soldier deserves to die in another country because of war. Fighting a war in Niger Republic is not necessary as no one is sure of the sponsors and how it would end. Nigeria, US and France can intervene in Niger by giving them between one year and six months to hand over to a new government. If ECOWAS would cost Nigeria the peace it needs, there is nothing wrong pulling out of ECOWAS. Nigerian is a sovereign nation and the concerns of its people matters most.

https://www.facebook.com/100044703721568/posts/pfbid0dyDV1m2hvAcuhac2jaVGkdD15QziWgv8acCi3RUmobx9GBsVNuYLfhFfWfg4AtRJl/?app=fbl

I am appealing to the conscience of the Niger ruling military junta to release the Ousted President, Mohammed Bazoum and allow him go on exile to another country. No one will bring war to you if you release him and his family because it’s not necessary. The leaders should also plan a transitional program that would see to the return of civil rule in earnest.

#ouk
#keephopealive

https://fb.watch/mqUTuBOZWv/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by TemplarLandry: 8:13am On Aug 15, 2023
cool
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 15, 2023
I'm with Kalu on this , we have more pressing issues.

65 Likes

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by MrsTwrite(f): 8:13am On Aug 15, 2023
Gbamsolutely!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by frankyychiji(f): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2023
We yellow bars want war!

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by gameova(m): 8:33am On Aug 15, 2023
He's making sense

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by BigDawsNet: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2023
His right...

He should work on his priorities first!

Unemployment
Naira in Coma
Deflated Education
Security threats
Kidnapping
Striking Doctors/Nurses
Damaged Refinery
High cost of living

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by donproject2(m): 8:34am On Aug 15, 2023
It is not as simple as it was said. Tinubu knows what is at stake leaving the junta to continue ruling. Yoruba will say, "iku ton pa ojugba eni, owe loun pa fun eni." Translation machine is faulty at this time.

Deep down me...I want a military takeover in Nigeria as well, but no be for my mouth you go hear ham.

24 Likes

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by chido20(m): 8:34am On Aug 15, 2023
We Agbados want war

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 8:34am On Aug 15, 2023
I see Nigeria going to war with Niger.

This I have seen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:34am On Aug 15, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban for a reason

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by HopeSpencer: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2023
This fool wants to massage the ego of almajiri for future political gains.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by CondemnBattery(f): 8:34am On Aug 15, 2023
Every sane Nigerian know this is not our war.
What Yakoubu did is worse than a coup, still these useless ecowas nonentities have not started war cos they are all crooks.

Leave niger alone, if they are happy, so be it.

Let us fight our internal wars of insecurities, bandits, kidnapping, sit at home and hunger., and lastly Asari dokubo is breeding another group of blood sucking demons, but our security agencies have all turned a blind eye, cos he's supporting the current government. What a shame
Peace

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by UselessBuharist: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2023
Hausa and Fulani will roast Tinubu if he fails to use his brain

11 Likes

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by Eriokanmi: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
I'm with Kalu on this , we have more pressing issues.
Not even now that we keep losing soldiers weekly. On the average, we lose 35 soldiers quarterly to boko haram nicknamed bandits, militiamen, cattle rustlers,islamist terrorist and the unknown gun men in the SE. This is war!!!. The war we're fighting internally is worse than the war between 2 nations. I'm not even talking of the civilians who fall in that battle each time and fighter jets which keep dripping randomly. These cost money. Lives that are lost can't be replaced.

ECOWAS should rather come and rescue Nigeria by staging war against these evil men, not to cajole Nigeria to go into war with Niger, a country who saw a corrupt leader and dealt with him decisively by coup, which received the support of the majority of their citizens. Only the few elites among them aren't happy because they feed fat from their leader's corrupt practices. It would have been reasonable to go into war with the juntas, had the civilians condemn the coup. But they're jubilating like when ahacha died in Nigeria.

We should leave Niger alone and allow them to fix their country. Niger is a sovereign state. Ecowas is a voluntary organisation which any member state can leave at will.

14 Likes

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by ResidentTom: 8:35am On Aug 15, 2023
it is well
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by patrislayqueen: 8:35am On Aug 15, 2023
It is never our war...

Meanwhile, GAS CARBURETOR CONVERTER is still much available...

3 Likes

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by dondodo: 8:35am On Aug 15, 2023
Like and share if you believe obi is coming to reclaim our mandate

19 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by continentalceo(m): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2023
I believe I echo the mind of many nairalanders when I say that nairalanders has transitioned into a breathing ground for toxic, uncut, Tribalistic and political jobbing, jobless teenage minded folks. Where insult and gutter words are used indiscriminately, without check from the so called mods. I won't be far from the truth, if I believe that some of these mods systematically promote tribalism and are working closely with some of these satanists Mascurading as politicians. You lots need to do better because nairaland is gradually losing intellectuals by the minute. Soon you will be left with nothing.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by Ckonnet: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2023
I don't think FG will be that stupid to do that.
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by zeyt: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2023
Very good advice to Tunibu. Imagine we are the only country sharing border with Niger among the ECOWAS members calling for the war.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by bigdammyj: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2023
Noted.
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by Sixthsense2021: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2023
Well said.
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:37am On Aug 15, 2023
How can you go to war because a country decides they don't want to be ruled by person?US haven't still waged war against Russia up till now but cz we have yeye poo brains ruling in Africa thats why they tell them to go to war and they ran without thinking on it to destroy Africa for the white man.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by IboHausaYoruba: 8:37am On Aug 15, 2023
I will say IT IS OUR WAR, Nigeria is a big brother to all other black nations, reason why the Western world want Nigeria to be perpetually corrupt and backward. They know the day Nigetia gets it right, every other African countries (even up to the Caribbean) would be liberated. Asides the aforementioned assertion, Niger is a member of ECOWAS cum AU, they signed the pact that democracy will be upheld in their domain and anything contrary is just like calling for trouble. I encourage Tinubu to fight this war and restore democracy back to Niger.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by Boydon: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2023
Exactly

Bring your core dao or pi coin

pi rate is 350/π

Core is 850/core

WhatsApp

+2 3 4 8 13 0 4 7 5418
Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:38am On Aug 15, 2023
Well, if ECOWAS is actively spearheading this, then Nigeria will be a major player... This has nothing to do with Tinubu. Any other elected president won't have a choice.

My sole issue remains Tinubu's initial approach of eagerly opposing the coup plotters in every way... He should have been more detached and dimmed his approach.

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 8:38am On Aug 15, 2023
You will know it’s your war when coup spreads to Nigeria and you’re disengaged from service .

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) by allenpaul(m): 8:38am On Aug 15, 2023
Wise counsel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP / Ambode At Christmas Carol At State House, Lagos / Kannywood Stars In Kaduna Support Atiku For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.