Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) (34618 Views)

Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) / IMSU Final Year Student Who Was Shot Dead On Her Birthday,Buried Amid Tears.PICS / IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2019
starbuck:
The other day, one stupid boy like that rushed towards after I made a withdrawal from Bank... He pretended that he was chyking me, after I tell am I am not interested, he was still getting closer with another motive in mind undecided undecided undecided, na so I started shouting and gathered crowd telling them that he intended robbing me of my phone..

No be person tell am to pick race

For your mind you fine Abi?
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by princeisah26(m): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2019
Another reason you should stop the habit of buying used phone,phone without receipt..
Now the robbers will sell the phone for cheap price..
And the police will start tracking the phone..
I just pity the buyer shaa
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 8:08am On Jul 12, 2019
Evil people everywhere. If they were caught and necklaced,people will shout jungle justice.

Look at what they did to this lady after collecting her phone, very inhuman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 8:10am On Jul 12, 2019
papaput2:
Very common in owerri not new though, those low life can kill over cheap 6k mobile phone
they sell the sim to hackers o. Sim na big money now o
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by Celebsnews: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2019
Thank God she is alive!!!

Meanwhile, Watch shocking untold story of of Big Brother Naija 2019 Housmates, Mike Edwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvcQ_z47z9M
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by Celebsnews: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2019
Thank God she is alive!!!

Meanwhile, Watch shocking untold story of of Big Brother Naija 2019 Housmates, Mike Edwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvcQ_z47z9M
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by Gkemz: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2019
Why would she be doing an early morning road work exercise at the dreaded bishop court. I know she must have resisted in surrending her phone. These armed robbers who are mainly cultists have zero tolerance to resistance. You don't need to confirm if a gun is loaded for you to cooperate with them because a deadman has no tale.

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by Edyice: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2019
Some people just want other people's property
I don't know why angry angry
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by kinzation(m): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2019
starbuck:
The other day, one stupid boy like that rushed towards after I made a withdrawal from Bank... He pretended that he was chyking me, after I tell am I am not interested, he was still getting closer with another motive in mind undecided undecided undecided, na so I started shouting and gathered crowd telling them that he intended robbing me of my phone..

No be person tell am to pick race
Lol
mad guys
where in owerri are you
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2019
So without police or pollute report dey will not treat her. Zoo country. undecided
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by starbuck(f): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2019
kinzation:
Lol
mad guys
where in owerri are you

Not owerri but in osha
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2019
oderinde151:
Sometimes I feel that Nigeria is just some kind purgatory where millions of souls are being sent to suffer and die for every known and unknown crimes they commited in their previous lives.
Honestly, I've been telling friends this, but they don't believe me. smiley
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by kinzation(m): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2019
starbuck:

Not owerri but in osha
you mean onitsha right
cos I Serve in orlu imo state here

1 Like

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by starbuck(f): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2019
kinzation:
you mean onitsha right

cos I Serve in orlu imo state here

Yea... Na onitsha be there headquarters
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by kinzation(m): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2019
starbuck:

Yea... Na onitsha be there headquarters
that dreaded onitsha I fear that place I heard when it's evening You have to be alert with your valuables
But you live and work in owerri right No vex say I dey Buzz you with questions o
I dey find job o

1 Like

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by bigkahuna704(m): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2019
After police report. If she was bleeding excessively, they'd still be looking for police report. Na wa
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by mrZENographer: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2019
oderinde151:
Sometimes I feel that Nigeria is just some kind purgatory where millions of souls are being sent to suffer and die for every known and unknown crimes they commited in their previous lives.

Don't be deceived. There's only one life
No reincarnation, no purgatory.
"It's appointed unto men to live once after that is the judgement"- Bible verse

1 Like

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by stanliwiser: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2019
skyfather09:
na robbers wey know her
Hahaha, I don't want to laugh this morning.
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by tsinzu: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2019
That doesn't look like bullet wound
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by oderinde151(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2019
mrZENographer:

Don't be deceived. There's only one life
No reincarnation, no purgatory.
"It's appointed unto men to live once after that is the judgement"- Bible verse
I didn't ask for your opinion sir with all due respect

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by TYFred(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2019
oderinde151:
De tin taya me ooh!! ��
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by klever18(m): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2019
Hw many times we go see this news
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by mrZENographer: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2019
oderinde151:
I didn't ask for your opinion sir with all due respect

You don't need to.

1) You are expressly guilty of this same act by replying people's comment.
2) Any future comment you make, put a disclaimer that no one should reply you, or state the name of members you don't wish to hear from

with all due respect.

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by suyamasta(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2019
By now CCTV sopoxz don d all cities na
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by A2Bakore: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2019
orjisblog:
Judith Ijendu, a final year theatre art student of Imo State University was shot this morning, when she went for her morning exercise.

According to reports she was shot after her phone was snatched from her by a group of armed motorcycle bandit at Bishop’s court Owerri. An eye witness confirmed that she has been taken to the Federal medical center Owerri (FMC) after obtaining a police report.

Source:
https://orjisblog.com.ng/2019/07/11/imsu-final-year-student-shot-by-unknown-arm-bandit-at-bishops-court-today-photo/

Judith, wish you quick recovering...

May God help us and be our Protector
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2019
That horrible injury is the result of a shotgun blast that was fired as close as 20 steps away, by a trigger-man who has evidently killed before.

Now the real agony will begin for this victim, because doctors will need to dissect and expose much of the thigh musculature, so as to ascertain which pellets can be removed safely, and which ones must be left in the person's flesh for the time being, or possibly even forever, on account of close proximity to critical nerves or blood vessels.

Those wounds look to be of the BB (buckshot) pellet size. A typical 12-gauge shot-shell releases a spray of between 50 and 60 buckshot pellets which fan out in a conical shot pattern that increases in diameter, with increasing distance to the target. A shot taken any closer than implied by the wound shown in the above picture, will further concentrate those 60 pellets into a tighter pattern capable of shattering bone and shredding flesh at close-in ranges.

This wound will be treated with multiple surgeries, conducted over a period of months, before the start of a long and painful healing process.
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by delishpot: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2019
mekuxiani:
do they still do police report for gunshot wounds

My brother, its such a shame that Naija in 21st century still requires gunshot victims to first go to police station to get clearance before they can receive life saving treatment. It is disgusting.
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by 400billionman: 10:36am On Jul 12, 2019
Thank God she is not dead.

Nigeria is a jungle.

People. Use your heads...
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by delishpot: 10:36am On Jul 12, 2019
tsinzu:
That doesn't look like bullet wound

Na shakabula. Like dane gun that hunters use. It releases pellets into the body. There are small pellets lodged under her skin.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by pinkygurl(f): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2019
orjisblog:
Judith Ijendu, a final year theatre art student of Imo State University was shot this morning, when she went for her morning exercise.

According to reports she was shot after her phone was snatched from her by a group of armed motorcycle bandit at Bishop’s court Owerri. An eye witness confirmed that she has been taken to the Federal medical center Owerri (FMC) after obtaining a police report.

Source:
https://orjisblog.com.ng/2019/07/11/imsu-final-year-student-shot-by-unknown-arm-bandit-at-bishops-court-today-photo/

shocked
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by pinkygurl(f): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2019
princeisah26:
Another reason you should stop the habit of buying used phone,phone without receipt..
Now the robbers will sell the phone for cheap price..
And the police will start tracking the phone..
I just pity the buyer shaa
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Suspected Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) / Border Closure: Customs Loses Battle To Waterway Smugglers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.