Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Fake Or Genuine? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fake Or Genuine? (744 Views)

Pls, Is Equityglobalassets.com A Scam Or Genuine Platform? / Chy-mall Fake Or Real? / Are All These Fake Or Real Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Or Genuine? by luvlyADESUWA(f): 10:34am On Jul 11, 2019
Good morning great investors, i always see and read posts of people saying "i have 1 Million naira, pls what business can i start"...some will say "what business can i start with 5 Million naira? It has almost become a norm seeing such posts on investment sections, i don't know if those people are fake or Genuine, but my point is this.

Is it not possible to have a pool of such person that have 500k and above?

What i am trying to say is if 100 persons can boast of 500k, that would be 50M. Setting up a company with 50M in Nigeria would generate a huge revenue that its net profit can conveniently take care of more than 50 persons and also create much jobs for our unemployed youths in the society.
Its just a thought in my heart i decide to air out.

Thankz

1 Like

Re: Fake Or Genuine? by GodisGreat4vr: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
luvlyADESUWA:
Good morning great investors, i always see and read posts of people saying "i have 1 Million naira, pls what business can i start"...some will say "what business can i start with 5 Million naira? It has almost become a norm seeing such posts on investment sections, i don't know if those people are fake or Genuine, but my point is this.

Is it not possible to have a pool of such person that have 500k and above?

What i am trying to say is if 100 persons can boast of 500k, that would be 50M. Setting up a company with 50M in Nigeria would generate a huge revenue that its net profit can conveniently take care of more than 50 persons and also create much jobs for our unemployed youths in the society.
Its just a thought in my heart i decide to air out.

Thankz
The issue is getting the 100 persons that are willing to invest the 500k to start the company...
Re: Fake Or Genuine? by luvlyADESUWA(f): 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
U are right...

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale At Epe, Royal Ville Estate Is Fast Selling / Brand New Dredger For Lease / Buy/see This Affordable 4bedroom Duplex Architectural Design 3D MODEL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.