Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Chy-mall Fake Or Real? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chy-mall Fake Or Real? (14692 Views)

Talk naira: Scam Or Real? / Are All These Fake Or Real Or What? / Is Blackoptions.net Scam Or Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chy-mall Fake Or Real? by braindollar(m): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
Good evening my good people. I just heard about this CHY-MALL that claims to give you returns in 10days after you buy from them in wholesale and they help you to resale at retail price. Please is it legit or scam? If you know about them please share your experience. Thank you.
Re: Chy-mall Fake Or Real? by Peterpan222(m): 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
Join my team
Re: Chy-mall Fake Or Real? by FIDELITY24(m): 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
100percent legit... have been doing it for like 6 months now. you won't regret investing and ur free to withdraw your trading capital whenever you want to.
Re: Chy-mall Fake Or Real? by Wickedtruths: 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
It is a real waste of time. Don't put your money in it. The main target is to collect your money and sell you worthless items under the guise of distributorship.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chy-mall Fake Or Real? by legacystore: 5:31am On Oct 05, 2020
it is high risk all that is required is for the website to shut down and it is game over.

5 Likes

Re: Chy-mall Fake Or Real? by eline: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2020
Wickedtruths:
It is a real waste of time. Don't put your money in it. The main target is to collect your money and sell you worthless items under the guise of distributorship.

How do you know that their products are worthless?
Re: Chy-mall Fake Or Real? by eline: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2020
legacystore:
it is high risk all that is required is for the website to shut down and it is game over.

Why do you think they would shut down their website ?
Re: Chy-mall Fake Or Real? by Wickedtruths: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2020
eline:

How do you know that their products are worthless?

Anti radiation sticker, Quantum eye glass, Quantum pendant, Quantum body spray
Which of these stuffs have you used before or seen people buy? But you believe they are trading on your behalf.
Put your money if you like, it's your choice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chy-mall Fake Or Real? by eline: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Anti radiation sticker, Quantum eye glass, Quantum pendant, Quantum body spray
Which of these stuffs have you used before or seen people buy? But you believe they are trading on your behalf.
Put your money if you like, it's your choice.

You already said the products are worthless .So I wanted to find out from you how you arrived at this conclusion.
Is it wortless because you have not used it before or you don't know anyone who has done so?
Please let us know the real reason behind your criticism?

As for the company trading for people, how do you know they are not doing so?
From what I know the company does not initiate trade for its members , they only help them sell the products . If you don't start it yourself , your money will remain in the system untill when you are ready.
Re: Chy-mall Fake Or Real? by SavageResponse(m): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
eline:

You already said the products are worthless .So I wanted to find out from you how you arrived at this conclusion.
Is it wortless because you have not used it before or you don't know anyone who has done so?
Please let us know the real reason behind your criticism?

As for the company trading for people, how do you know they are not doing so?
From what I know the company does not initiate trade for its members , they only help them sell the products . If you don't start it yourself , your money will remain in the system untill when you are ready.

Sit down and think about their business concept slowly...

If it really works then why is it that well known companies such as Guinness, Indomie, NBL, Nestle etc are not using it?

4 Likes

Re: Chy-mall Fake Or Real? by eline: 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
SavageResponse:

Sit down and think about their business concept slowly...

If it really works then why is it that well known companies such as Guinness, Indomie, NBL, Nestle etc are not using it?

Those companies are not using it because they were never set up to operate that way.

The first person or group to demonstrate that a new idea
or concept would work, would definitely be those who first came up with it in the first place. It's after they have succeeded in proving that it can work , that others would join in.

That's how it is my friend with anything in this life. Everything that you now enjoy in the world right now exist first as an idea before it was brought to reality.

What I expect you to do is to find out the actual process by which the company operate.

It doesn't make any sense to condem or judge anything you have a little knowledge of

And in case you don't know, the company has been given clearance by the relevant government agencies in Nigeria to operate.

So you should start asking yourself why has the Nigerian government done so?

Modified. I just removed the final question I asked as I just realized it wasn't for you
Re: Chy-mall Fake Or Real? by legacystore: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
eline:

Why do you think they would shut down their website ?

The same reason mmm shut down their website

1 Like

Re: Chy-mall Fake Or Real? by eline: 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
legacystore:

The same reason mmm shut down their website

You have not provided any reasonable answer.

Why exactly did MMM shut down their website?

If you know this and you think it would also be the same with chymall, then tell us what you know.
Re: Chy-mall Fake Or Real? by ojonugba2014(m): 8:53am On Oct 07, 2020
Put your money in this at your peril
Re: Chy-mall Fake Or Real? by eline: 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
ojonugba2014:
Put your money in this at your peril

Please let us know the risk
Re: Chy-mall Fake Or Real? by Peterpan222(m): 7:52am On Oct 27, 2020
OP, CHYMALL is real. But the truth is , no business is 100% guaranteed not even the once managed by yourself.

Chymall is trading on a new retail concept. I can't list about four others that have joined suit having seen that Chymall has survived and maintain this idea called "New retail concept"

Half enducation is dangerous my brother

1 Like

Re: Chy-mall Fake Or Real? by mitchellwealth(m): 7:30am On Dec 20, 2020
I am not one to challenge a new way of doing things but I must awake fools to look beyond their nose no matter the financial state you seem to find yourself at this stage.

If you claim this system was suggested by an Asian, why is it not implemented in their own continent first where their poverty status is far higher than ours in Africa?

Why is it that most of us like to defend something we have no clue about and yet we post online to get others to share their opinion, still remain adamant and put our money in empty promises?

MMM had a lot of information about how they defrauded many nations in europe, Asia, and others before coming to Nigeria, and because of our selfish greed to use our own to make money, we promote start this "it is not a scam stuff" online.

Today we use even popular actors and actresses to sell this concept, but if you go personally to those actors and actresses, they will tell you they were fulfilling their service duties as actors and actresses and we'll paid to say what they have said to confuse you.

Understand your government does not have a checkmate system to prevent these type of business from taking advantage of our people yet we swallow any rubbish that comes here and rub our own brothers and sisters their hard earned money just to satisfy a promise the company assured you.

The funny thing about all this is that, when this thing will burst, what many of those singing this song will tell you is that at least, I don make my money back tay tay.

Nigerians, chymall might not be a scam but it is a system that has no root and whatever you know without root can easily be uprooted, abi.

Invest in a company that you can control, get your business registered, build your business to next level and call for investment in any of the directions you have set your business to move.

Stop dabbling and allow this criminals to use you as a cash cow anytime they need money for any seasonal fiesta. No wonder it becomes an in thing that most Nigerians complain at the end of the day, they have no money cause they believe in earning from this trick systems that are not available in other countries but cloned to be owned by foreigners.

Abeg go get your NIN and let's kick this foreign thieves from doing anyhow business here, as if if you find yourself in their country you can start such business, their government will shut you down and imprison you before you call Jack Ma.

Brother, sister, work no dey and this is not the way. You can sell products online, you can even import and export on a small scale or just enter "Ise Agbe" and focus on produces with values.

Africa awake oooo. Instead of investing in a foreign plan that will take your money to a foreign land, seek to know what local investment you can put your money and get reasonable capital.

Please note that no investment last forever but while it last, take advantage of it and have the right documentations that covers your investment "maka echi"

There are local small time investment you can do here in Nigeria:

Fish farming
Cassava farming
Money shops
Game Village
Cinema and match centers
Bet shops and stores
Wholesale and retail shops
Pharmacy stores
Service industries
Maize farming
Plantations
Poultry farming

And many many more.

If you have no knowledge of these investment and have never ventured, you can go into partnership and make yourself readily available in the first month of your investment, so that you will see what you have started till the end.

There are ebooks on all these, either free or you buy, just be resourceful for yourself to help this growing economy, don't just throw money into anything you see and expect the best inbthe long run....

We can guide you in our best approach in the Nigerian market, all we need is to know more about you and tell you best via our e-consultations, where you can best be of benefit to your community, country and people.

Reach us via WhatsApp +2349079579400

We also help growing businesses needing online presence to reach their massive community. These are the services we can offer serious business men and women in Nigeria only

1. Corporate and business Web sites
2. Security system installations for home and offices.
3. Cheap internet calls for office using SIP and VOIP.
4. Social media advertisement for products and services with guaranteed response.
5. Product sales on our econmerce platform (agora.com.ng) made in Nigeria
6. Investment opportunities for those who lack the ability to manage their money by self.
7. Business brand and product presentations to the local and international communities.

Visit us
Email: info@citc.com.ng
Phone: +2349079579400

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chy-mall Fake Or Real? by showafrica(m): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2020
Everything in life is risk including the shop you open today at Alaba market. Whatever you do, dont test with your two legs.
Re: Chy-mall Fake Or Real? by SLOVFO(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
The Chy Mall's so called "New Retail E-commerce Concept" is laughable. You buy the company's products, the company helps sell them and takes a little commission. And the income is guaranteed too grin. Now tell me, what stops Chy Mall from selling their own hot products themselves without involving you and keep all the profits? This sounds like a Ponzi scheme to me. The only good thing is that they have physical product to share with you. But one day, the system will collapse.

7 Likes

Re: Chy-mall Fake Or Real? by bizzibodi(m): 6:59am On Jan 06, 2021
For this concept to work, people has to fall over themselves to buy d products,U who registered has to bring someone to register too e;i U hav sold yur products to him & U hav to continue doing it,yur downline has to continue doing it too,they told U they will assist U sell yur stuff but actually U bring d buyer yurself( or else for item will b on d shelves for long)they facilitate d change & collects their commission.
Re: Chy-mall Fake Or Real? by jaxxy(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
SLOVFO:
The Chy Mall's so called "New Retail E-commerce Concept" is laughable. You buy the company's products, the company helps sell them and takes a little commission. And the income is guaranteed too grin. Now tell me, what stops Chy Mall from selling their own hot products themselves without involving you and keep all the profits? This sounds like a Ponzi scheme to me. The only good thing is that they have physical product to share with you. But one day, the system will collapse.

Sounds like Probably like some kind of buy to resell or Re makerting network scheme. Not so confusing bt how profitable is it is the question.

The the products don’t sell like Garri or Idomie daily it’s difficult.
Re: Chy-mall Fake Or Real? by Josade4(m): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
Chymall don collapse o...my 650k gone.

2 Likes

Re: Chy-mall Fake Or Real? by Wickedtruths: 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
Josade4:
Chymall don collapse o...my 650k gone.

Well, you were warned.

(1) (Reply)

Best Small Scale Investment 2019 / Best And Worst Stocks Of 2016 - Easykobo / Why Is It Hard For Most Young People To Save Money??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.