Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season (54099 Views)

Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester / Lionel Messi All Smiles As He Returns To Training After Breaking His Arm / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by frankmoney(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
VulgarLee:
he is made already so ur advice is trash

No matter how hard u suffer, whites will still take the glory so let the lad enjoy his money Bleep football
well that's why he will continue to sit on the bench ... And never play a game for the club or even his country ... And nobody would remember him.for anything .... Yes he had made his money ... But football is about the glory as well ... So your comment is the actual trash
Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by Fuckthamods: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
Benekruku:

[s]His village people are very strong.

Dem don collect the guy brain and talent.

Fashion they left him with.[/s]
Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by 27Pushing30: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
Look at Kolo Toure successfully transitioning from a player to assistant coach.

Mighty proud of him...
Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by Enemyofpeace: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
The guy no dey ever close him mouth
Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by Eavy(m): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
Naija men and pot belly be like 5&6.
Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by lereinter(m): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
I'm happy for kolo
Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by MrsEvakinqz(m): 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2019
sheylarhh:
Yes...That is Kolo Toure
he plays dia now
Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by phollybee(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
VulgarLee:
Urs mates dey Malaysia and beyond
U de nairaland de talk trash
But wait.. You mean I can't b in any part of the world than Nigeria and stil chat on nairaland?
Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by EmzyT: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
No be KOLO TOURE I dey see so? shocked you still wan dey play football? Haba, give the younger ones space na sad sad And as for you Iheanacho, I have nothing to tell you first

Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by wale377(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2019
ada9ja:
Who is that person on blue
Meanwhile

For clear and simple project writing with free proposal, topics and corrections

Goto www.akadahelper.com.ng
Kolo toure
Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
Princedapace:

Did we come to this world as Nigerian men to setup businesses for naija ladies?

Lol zzz... That's an irresponsible thought my dear. What his hers is yours. What's yours is hers. Two become one.
Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by Princedapace(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol zzz... That's an irresponsible thought my dear. What his hers is yours. What's yours is hers. Two become one.

pls, you ladies should start settingup businesses for us too. We are tired. With all the settingup of businesses, majority of naija ladies still bash us.

I mean, it is rare to find the type of financial support our men give to our ladies among any group of men in other parts of the world.

It is the major reason naija men are in high demand among african ladies. They support too much financially. But una still dey bash us every day

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by Ejanla07: 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
EmzyT:
No be KOLO TOURE I dey see so? shocked you still wan dey play football? Haba, give the younger ones space na sad sad And as for you Iheanacho, I have nothing to tell you first

Kolo toure is the first team coach of Leicester City
Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by hopefulLandlord: 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
ivolt:
Already got pot belly? He should learn from Ronaldinho before he lost all forms.
Most professional footballers gain lots of weight during holidays.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by Nellinis(m): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2019
Just c e belle Dis one na footballer���
Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
Princedapace:

pls, you ladies should start settingup businesses for us too. We are tired. With all the settingup of businesses, majority of naija ladies still bash us.

I mean, it is rare to find the type of financial support our men give to our ladies among any group of men in other parts of the world.

It is the major reason naija men are in high demand among african ladies. They support too much financially. But una still dey bash us every day
No think am. We adore you guys. It's the new crop of wussy men that's spoiling everything for others. Calm down ok
Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by Princedapace(m): 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
No think am. We adore you guys. It's the new crop of wussy men that's spoiling everything for others. Calm down ok

Fine, at least u are truthful. Aside the new group of men, naija ladies bash us too much! Thanks goodness u are truthful at least. If u never marry, God will give u sweet husband dear, if u are already married, may ur home keep shining with love and sweetness!

Of a truth, naija men dey try. I mean, i know how many naija guys wey i sabi who took up the bills of many female students.

many female students depend on same naija men for survival. Many men have practically trained their gf in school. Many have changed the families of ladies. Our guys dey try financially.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
Princedapace:

Fine, at least u are truthful. Aside the new group of men, naija ladies bash us too much! Thanks goodness u are truthful at least. If u never marry, God will give u sweet husband dear, if u are already married, may ur home keep shining with love and sweetness!

Of a truth, naija men dey try. I mean, i know how many naija guys wey i sabi who took up the bills of many female students.

many female students depend on same naija men for survival. Many men have practically trained their gf in school. Many have changed the families of ladies. Our guys dey try financially.
Amen. May the good lord bless your pockets, e no go ever run dry. Financial blessings and blessings is yours. Our guys are really trying in truth.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by Buffalo2(m): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
ada9ja:
Who is that person on blue
Meanwhile

For clear and simple project writing with free proposal, topics and corrections

Goto www.akadahelper.com.ng
Kolo Toure ni oo.
Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by sagehacker: 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2019
this guy get pot belly oooo���
Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Ordinary one month salary is enough to set up his woman in any business venture
Exactly. Iheanacho's Mum must enjoy the fruit of her Labour..
His one month Salary will set up a great Supermarket for his Mum with enough balance. That is very thoughtful of you!!!

Mothers are Gold!!!
Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
so this idiot no go comot for Leicester city
Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2019
eni4real:
Exactly. Iheanacho's Mum must enjoy the fruit of her Labour..
His one month Salary will set up a great Supermarket for his Mum with enough balance. That is very thoughtful of you!!!

Mothers are Gold!!!
No sir. Personally if I have d kinda money he's raking in, my mom simply does not have to work. I'll spare her old bones the stress. She simply got to enjoy the money, Travel to see her grandchildren and all that goodness.

Yes Mothers are Gold.
Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by kleverley(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
Oricha79:
The other guy looks like kolo toure

that's him
Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
No sir. Personally if I have d kinda money he's raking in, my mom simply does not have to work. I'll spare her old bones the stress. She simply got to enjoy the money, Travel to see her grandchildren and all that goodness.

Yes Mothers are Gold.
Mothers will refuse to be idle. They want to have something they are doing despite the excess Money from their children. They want to keep fit. They be like "I don't want to get old easily by being idle"
Their generation is unique!!!

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
eni4real:
Mothers will refuse to be idle. They want to have something they are doing despite the excess Money from their children. They want to keep fit. They be like "I don't want to get old easily by being idle"
Their generation is unique!!!
U like to argue.
Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
U like to argue.
It's true na tongue
Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by VulgarLee(m): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
frankmoney:
well that's why he will continue to sit on the bench ... And never play a game for the club or even his country ... And nobody would remember him.for anything .... Yes he had made his money ... But football is about the glory as well ... So your comment is the actual trash
sit on the bench still get huge pay
What more can you ask for?
Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
All I'm seeing is a dead career. Though he's making the money.
Re: Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season by charmi1(f): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2019
Kolkata Classifieds > https:///2W91UnX

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Jersey Number At Middlesbrough Unveiled, To Wear No 12 / "The Gold Medals Are Starting To Peel Off" Said Tokyo Olympians / NFF Appoints Jose Peseiro As Super Eagles New Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.