Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Presidential Election Results Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna - Major Yahaya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Results Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna - Major Yahaya (867 Views)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Election Results Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna - Major Yahaya by 22gist14(m): 11:45am On Jul 11, 2019
A retired major, Yahaya Shiko, who served as the collation agent for the Peoples Democratic Party in the Kaduna South Local Government of Kaduna State during the February 23, 2019 presidential election, said on Thursday that the results of the poll were doctored in his presence in favour of the All Progressives Congress.

Testifying before the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal, at the instance of the PDP and its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, as the 20th petitioners’ witness, Shiko said the poll in his area was marred by over-voting and allocation of figures to political parties that participated in the election.

More: https://www.22gist.com/presidential-election-results-were-doctored-in-my-presence-in-kaduna-major-yahaya-shiko/

Re: Presidential Election Results Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna - Major Yahaya by FarahAideed: 11:51am On Jul 11, 2019
Buhari the electoral thief

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna - Major Yahaya by aolawale025: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2019
It's all coming out
Re: Presidential Election Results Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna - Major Yahaya by Abfinest007(m): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2019
even one million evidence buhari won't still allow d judiciary to deliver fair judgement
Re: Presidential Election Results Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna - Major Yahaya by Daviddson(m): 11:59am On Jul 11, 2019
There were massive rigging and inflation of results in every single state in the North, though Buhari could have still won, but with at most 1 million vote difference, not 3 million plus. PDP would have also rigged too in the South, but it was impossible for them since they were not incumbent.
Re: Presidential Election Results Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna - Major Yahaya by vedaxcool(m): 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
This man is funny, they doctored Kaduna South Local Government in your presence, just like that? Atiku is being played like a rotten coconut, so where is your evidence of the manipulation? We should accept the words of a PDP member just like that? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Election Results Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna - Major Yahaya by vedaxcool(m): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
[s]
Daviddson:
There were massive rigging and inflation of results in every single state in the North, though Buhari could have still won, but with at most 1 million vote difference, not 3 million plus. PDP would have also rigged too in the South, but it was impossible for them since they were not incumbent.
[/s]

Turn out in the North has always been high, there were PDP agents in all polling units but you mean to say they were all morally bankrupt like the gaytiku candidate that they all decided to sign results they knew was rigged!

You should know, the North would never support a thief, it is easy for you but it is an abominations in the North, to be supportive of a known unrepentant criminal.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna - Major Yahaya by garfield1: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
Another wild and spurious claim by another witness.if they ask him to provide proof,he wont have any like that witness from niger state tanko beji

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna - Major Yahaya by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
vedaxcool:
This man is funny, they doctored Kaduna South Local Government in your presence, just like that? Atiku is being played like a rotten coconut, so where is your evidence of the manipulation? We should accept the words of a PDP member just like that? grin grin grin grin grin

vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Turn out in the North has always been high, there were PDP agents in all polling units but you mean to say they were all morally bankrupt like the gaytiku candidate that they all decided to sign results they knew was rigged!

You should know, the North would never support a thief, it is easy for you but it is an abominations in the North, to be supportive of a known unrepentant criminal.

garfield1:
Another wild and spurious claim by another witness.if they ask him to provide proof,he wont have any like that witness from niger state tanko beji

When you read these kinds of comments, you would think Buhari is the next best thing, you wont know he is an incompetent load of garbage.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Election Results Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna - Major Yahaya by garfield1: 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
Esseite:

When you read these kinds of comments, you would think Buhari is the next best thing, you wont know he is an incompetent load of garbage.
Its not about buhari failure but the incompetence of atiku's witnesses

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sowore Crossed The Line, Threatens Public Safety – DSS / Biography Of Dr. Cletus Ibeto / Breaking: Onitsha Tanker Explosion Is A Deliberate Act – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.