Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

What You Need To Know About Samuel Chukwueze,a School(mouau)drop Out.. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What You Need To Know About Samuel Chukwueze,a School(mouau)drop Out.. (2315 Views)

AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze / Samuel Chukwueze Praised After Impressive Display Against Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know About Samuel Chukwueze,a School(mouau)drop Out.. by Kingsley10000: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
*He's from Abia State,Umuahia to be precised
*He gained admission in 2015,department of Biochemistry
*He quit school late 2016

Success attracts people to you but failure turns you into a refuse dump". We all laughed at the saying but how come it's making all sense now? After the match against South Africa yesterday, Samuel Chukwueze turned everyone's relative and "Bestie" during school days, lol. What if he had missed that goal? As soon as I rolled into my Facebook wall this morning, I met a detailed autobiography of the youngster. Wow! Like we knew him this much? He is even an Abian? The magnetic force all around success is of the extraordinary that it draws people close to the bearer. A times, you should sit and worry less about others and their thoughts about you, it's not selfishness. During this period, keep building yourself into a better man. The day you hit the rock to spring forth water, everybody will come drinking. Nobody is against your happiness, they're only waiting to hear your name drive across globe, then watch as they draw a family tree with you in it. Like I said earlier, worry no more about what people think and take you for. Take yourself for something, amount to something and they will take you for everything. Its not magical, its a life principle that will earn you a big fortune if you apply it. # SamuelChukwueze Big congrats... The sky is your take off!

Below is the picture of him during vc's cup at the school stadium

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Samuel Chukwueze,a School(mouau)drop Out.. by Kingsley10000: 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
Samuel chukwueze when he was in Biochem 200L in mouau ,he packed 6carry overs,gp 1.0....all the lecturers, students especially the babes were making jest of him.None of them agreed to date or befriend him....
He's now one of the most valuable players in our national team
Moral lesson:the end justifies the means.
Never look down on anybody
Up super eagle!!

8 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Samuel Chukwueze,a School(mouau)drop Out.. by makdcash(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
Be happy be strong God is ur all.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Samuel Chukwueze,a School(mouau)drop Out.. by Kingsley10000: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
cc:lalasticala

God bless Nigeria
Re: What You Need To Know About Samuel Chukwueze,a School(mouau)drop Out.. by Tolexander: 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
Kingsley10000:
*He's from Abia State,Umuahia to be precised

*He gained admission in 2015,department of Biochemistry

*He quit school late 2016

Success attracts people to you but failure turns you
into a refuse dump". We all laughed at the saying but how come
it's making all sense now?
After the match against South Africa yesterday, Samuel
Chukwueze turned everyone's relative and "Bestie" during school
days, lol. What if he had missed that goal?
As soon as I rolled into my Facebook wall this morning, I met a
detailed autobiography of the youngster. Wow!
Like we knew him this much? He is even an Abian?
The magnetic force all around success is of the extraordinary
that it draws people close to the bearer.
A times, you should sit and worry less about others and their
thoughts about you, it's not selfishness. During this period, keep
building yourself into a better man. The day you hit the rock to
spring forth water, everybody will come drinking.
Nobody is against your happiness, they're only waiting to hear
your name drive across globe, then watch as they draw a family
tree with you in it.
Like I said earlier, worry no more about what people think and
take you for. Take yourself for something, amount to something
and they will take you for everything.
Its not magical, its a life principle that will earn you a big fortune
if you apply it.
# SamuelChukwueze
Big congrats... The sky is your take off!

Below is the picture of him during vc's cup at the school stadium

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Samuel Chukwueze,a School(mouau)drop Out.. by Emaax77(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
Failure is an Orphan while Success has uncountable relative. Never give up till you succeed.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Samuel Chukwueze,a School(mouau)drop Out.. by Fuckthamods: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
Kingsley10000:
Samuel chukwueze when he was in Biochem
200L in mouau ,he packed 6carry overs,gp 1.0....all the
lecturers, students
especially the babes were making jest of him.None of them
agreed to date or befriend him....

Up super eagle!!
School no be for everyone, just get the basics and pursue your talent. You can further ur education later in life if u feel u need it.
Those girls wey dey yab am, where most of them dey now? undecided

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Samuel Chukwueze,a School(mouau)drop Out.. by Kingsley10000: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
Fuckthamods:

School no be for everyone, just get the basics and pursue your talent. You can further ur education later in life if u feel u need it.
Those girls wey dey yab am, where most of them dey now? undecided
Girls are useless,most of them despise and belittled me when i was in year one because of my low gp(2.2)

From 200l,i up my game,my gp soared very high by the time i got to final yr (500l),i still graduated with sharp 2¹

2 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Samuel Chukwueze,a School(mouau)drop Out.. by LaMujer: 9:05am On Jul 13, 2019
Kingsley10000:
Samuel chukwueze when he was in Biochem
200L in mouau ,he packed 6carry overs,gp 1.0....all the
lecturers, students
especially the babes were making jest of him.None of them
agreed to date or befriend him....

Up super eagle!!

I like the fact that he knew school wasn't for him and he chased his talent. Of course he get money, no be everybody get money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

>have Decided To Post Today Fixed Matches Free. Kicksoff 6:00pm / Nigerian Players In Other Leagues In The World. / Victor Oladipo And Chiney Ogwumike Rise Through Olajuwon’s Legacy..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.