Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi (23683 Views)

Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows / NDLEA Makes Its Largest Cocaine Seizure Of 21.9Kg In Abuja Airport / Ugandan Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi by dangotesmummy: 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
Nigerians oppressing fellow Nigerians is too much.we seem to have this masochistic tendencies in this part of the world.you can't provide jobs and he provided one for himself yet you seized it.Are Nigerians normal at all?

1 Like

Re: Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi by Hotzone(m): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
The important question is: what driving offense did he committed for them to seize his taxi...?!
Juss, misunderstood

Re: Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi by Caniva01: 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2019

Frustration everywhere you go
Re: Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi by Nicerazor(m): 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
Insulting not insultive grin don’t murder English for us
Blackfire:
Good for him....

This taxi drivers very heartless and insultive
Re: Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi by GMbuharii: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
The important question is: what driving offense did he committed for them to seize his taxi...?!

Oh grammar,why? Why? Whyyyy?

grin

Nicerazor

2 Likes

Re: Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi by Bambarino: 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
What a country! Corrupt leaders impoverishing citizens, incompetent and dumb officers oppressing masses who go about hustling for daily bread
Re: Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Or for the police to demand 150k from him?
Re: Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi by mechanics(m): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2019
Eyah, they should give him his vehicle.
Re: Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi by beresponsible(m): 1:12am On Jul 12, 2019
Una go di use words sha "storm". Which storm? I see the guy for ground with no trouser. Na police storm driver collect his taxi. Mumu bloggers

1 Like

Re: Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi by pek(m): 2:00am On Jul 12, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
*commit*
Re: Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi by ejimatic: 6:06am On Jul 12, 2019
Made4naijaceo:
Driver storms police headquarters, Ibadan, to protest the seizure of his Taxi and N150k bribe demand

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/driver-storms-police-headquarters-ibadan-to-protest-the-seizure-of-his-taxi/
Although I do not know what he did but the corruption in the Nigerian police is alarming and disturbing.....on the road collecting 50# ..at the station charging for bail.....When will Nigeria have a decent police system like in the western world?
Re: Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi by Ahmeduana(m): 6:07am On Jul 12, 2019
Blackfire:
Good for him....

This taxi drivers very heartless and insultive
BASE ON WHAT DID YOU PASS YOUR JUDGEMENT? undecided
Re: Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi by vicfajeze: 6:23am On Jul 12, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
UR GRAMMAR GO GET AWARD
Re: Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 12, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
I hope the punishment is not disproportionate to the offence. If not, that would be tantamount to throwing away the baby with the bathwater.
Re: Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi by Swaynudules: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2019
E don tey wey yansh take dey for back

Ib powpow no get joyous mood swing at all!!
Re: Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi by munafav(m): 10:38am On Jul 12, 2019
I tire for this one oooo
Re: Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi by stevlan890103: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S / Man's Hand Amputated In Edo By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) / My Indian Boss Beats Me Up In My Dream, Killed My Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.