Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa (23529 Views)

Family Seeks Justice As Soldiers Reportedly Kill Their 25yr Old Daughter (Video) / Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer / Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by DamnnNiggarr: 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
Customers allegedly kill commercial sex worker in Jigawa
Unknown men have killed a 35-year-old commercial sex worker identified as Ladi Anndu at Hadejia Local Government Area of Jigawa State.

A resident told DAILY POST that the lady was discovered in her room at Gandun Sarki quarters in the pool of her blood.

He said the killers, suspected to be her customers, used knife to slit the victim’s throat.

Police spokesman in the state, ASP Lawan Shiisu Adam, confirmed the incident to DAILY POST on Sunday.

According to him, the incident occurred on 26/02/2022, at about 2030hrs.

He said after police received the report, a team of policemen rushed to the scene and the victim was taken to hospital for emergency treatment.

Shiisu added that the victim, however, gave up the ghost while receiving treatment and was confirmed dead by a medical doctor.

He said scissors with blood stain was recovered at the scene as an exhibit.

The police spokesman said the case is under investigation while effort is on to arrest suspects.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/27/customers-allegedly-kill-commercial-sex-worker-in-jigawa/

Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by DamnnNiggarr: 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
Chai! embarassed embarassed

RIP
Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by MITCHELL96: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
Why did they kill her ? undecided This world is becoming cold oo

And I know, they killed her after they might have had sex with her in rounds.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by DonBenny77(m): 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
Commercial sex worker still dey Jigawa?
Tell me about it

29 Likes

Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by Dorcmass(m): 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
Customer no wan sex worker give another man her sweet towtow na why em kill her anyway rip to her

1 Like

Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by Dorcmass(m): 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
Na only god knew wetin that sex worker go and meet in heaven
Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by Fashionista01(f): 12:23am On Feb 28, 2022
Live right. Live legit.

A girl that cannot control herself is a problem to herself and the society.

11 Likes

Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by Favhour: 5:21am On Feb 28, 2022
So there are sex workers in jigawa

2 Likes

Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by dkdmy: 5:21am On Feb 28, 2022
I just can’t understand why people kill their fellow human beings!!! Like why?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by CryptoTeacher(m): 5:21am On Feb 28, 2022
Hmmm. The street is now too dangerous.
Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by juman(m): 5:23am On Feb 28, 2022
DonBenny77:
Commercial sex worker still dey Jigawa?
Tell me about it

Sex workers dey every state.

24 Likes

Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by Coolhaywhy(m): 5:23am On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by Karlovych: 5:25am On Feb 28, 2022
embarassed Afonjites!!
Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by UselessBuharist: 5:26am On Feb 28, 2022
How you can kill a person that has relieved you in one way or the other dey shock me

8 Likes

Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by visijo(m): 5:29am On Feb 28, 2022
If Adam was an ant he wouldn't have eaten the apple because he would have been so Adamant. And eve would even reject the snake because it was in the evening
Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:31am On Feb 28, 2022
If only Nigerian streets had CCTVs
If only hotels would take maximum security precautions
If only people will stop sleeping with strangers for money
If only people will stop luring others to kill for money

A lot of all these will be reduced embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 28, 2022
juman:

Sex workers dey every state.

They suppose get association to strenghten their Unionism.

4 Likes

Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by owolabi5: 5:44am On Feb 28, 2022
R I P

CAR PAPERS
Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by OyigboUpdate: 5:49am On Feb 28, 2022
R.I.P to the ashawo.

Even Nnamdi Kanu mother was an ashawo too.

Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by Midas01: 5:49am On Feb 28, 2022
Are you stupid?
Fashionista01:
Live right. Live legit.

3 Likes

Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by fayahude: 5:54am On Feb 28, 2022
embarassed too bad
Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by treatise: 5:55am On Feb 28, 2022
No more difference between cows and humans. SLIT!

1 Like

Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by Osanoghodua1: 5:56am On Feb 28, 2022
I served in Jigawa State, We have homosexual and sex workers there, they are coded. They use to have have party every night at Gandu Seriki Hadajia.. Funny, this scene where this happened is close to my family house (GRA) home to earth houses, with coded millionaires who are peasant farmers. I use to rise bicycle through there to Church.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by treatise: 5:57am On Feb 28, 2022
Midas01:
Are you stupid?

How did they know she was a sex worker? Inspector Fashola everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by MoneyGoDrop: 6:02am On Feb 28, 2022
So sad. I don't think Nigeria is at war, but we record more gruesome deaths than war torn countries.
Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by Brendaniel: 6:08am On Feb 28, 2022
This is bad, I hope this are not jihadists on killing spree, why kill her?
Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by juman(m): 6:09am On Feb 28, 2022
Miroslavv:

They suppose get association to strenghten their Unionism.

That is a point.
But I dont think their job is legal under the constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by Kayberg: 6:14am On Feb 28, 2022
Fashionista01:
Live right. Live legit.

Condemn the murder first.
There is no excuse to snuff the life outta her.
We know if she hadn't been into such jobs, she wouldn't have been killed that way. But no, condemn the murder first.

You might say anything to counter this, but let me remind you of this:

Matthew 21 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁸ But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard.
²⁹ He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went.
³⁰ And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not.
³¹ Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.
³² For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by juman(m): 6:14am On Feb 28, 2022
Osanoghodua1:
I served in Jigawa State, We have homosexual and sex workers there, they are coded. They use to have have party every night at Gandu Seriki Hadajia.. Funny, this scene where this happened is close to my family house (GRA) home to earth houses, with coded millionaires who are peasant farmers. I use to rise bicycle through there to Church.

@bolded.
Millionaires who are peasant farmers.
Now their farms are controlled by bandits.

God punish buhari that failed to turn agriculture to big job provider across nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:19am On Feb 28, 2022
Investigate well please

As the dead cannot speak they will tag her whatever they want to tag her.
I know they are actually sex workers every where in Nigeria.
Even if it is true that she is a sex worker that does not give you the right to kill her.

2 Likes

Re: Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa by Kayberg: 6:21am On Feb 28, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
R.I.P to the ashawo.
Even Nnamdi Kanu mother was an ashawo too.
And you've made a point in your eyes…

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Apprehend Notorious Toy Gun Robbery Suspect In Enugu / A Scam Bait That Has Gone Too Far (419eater.com) / Shola Henry: FOREX Trader Jailed 2 Years For Stealing ₦20m Cryptocurrency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.