Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,153 members, 7,957,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Everybody In Ebonyi Wants To Be SA, SSA —gov Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everybody In Ebonyi Wants To Be SA, SSA —gov Umahi (12633 Views)

Did Everybody In Kaduna Come Out To Protest? - Arewa Leaders Express Shock / Obiora Okonkwo: Everybody In Anambra Is Talking About Zenith Labour Party Now / Aftermath Of Edo Election, What Next For Those Obaseki's Commissioner, Sa, Ssa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody In Ebonyi Wants To Be SA, SSA —gov Umahi by igwefivestar(m): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2019
wellmax:
“My Commissioners will come last. I want to let them know that this job can be done without anybody.

If bubu said this, we would have crucified him
and who will dash bubu sense to say it?
Re: Everybody In Ebonyi Wants To Be SA, SSA —gov Umahi by kelechi50: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
Yes ooo,Mr governor heat the ground and start working for the good people of Ebonyi state,this time focus on rural development @ feeder road's, rural electrification and health Care and unemployment. Please help monitor the African development bank road contract awarded by your government so that the contract will not be abandoned.
Re: Everybody In Ebonyi Wants To Be SA, SSA —gov Umahi by 2blessed01(m): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
...All Na HUSTLE...
Re: Everybody In Ebonyi Wants To Be SA, SSA —gov Umahi by Enugupikin: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
2blessed01:
...All Na HUSTLE...
na true
Re: Everybody In Ebonyi Wants To Be SA, SSA —gov Umahi by wellmax(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
igwefivestar:
and who will dash bubu sense to say it?

If you don't have it, you cannot dash it
Re: Everybody In Ebonyi Wants To Be SA, SSA —gov Umahi by naijajobx: 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Everybody In Ebonyi Wants To Be SA, SSA —gov Umahi by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
dorothybella:
Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State, on Wednesday, disclosed that many of the citizens of the state were jostling for various political positions in his government.

Umahi, who made the disclosure during the swearing-in of the the newly appointed Head of Service and Senior Special Assistants, said that following government advertisement, over 10,000 Ebonyians had applied as Commissioners, Senior Special Assistants, Special Advisers, Senior Technical Assistants, Technical Assistants and Coordinators of Development Centres across the state.

It would be recalled that early this month, the Ebonyi State Government had called for applications from members of the public to apply as members, Local Government Advisory Committee, STAs, TAs, Coordinators and Management Committee Members.

Speaking during the swearing-in of the HoS and 22 SSAs at the Executive Council Chamber of the Government House, Abakaliki, Governor Umahi, expressed dismay at the rate at which the people sought after political appointments.

He said, “What is trending in Ebonyi state is everybody saying I want to be SSA and SA. Imagine the cabinet we have, everybody wants to be SA. If I am making more SAs, it must not be up to ten per cent of the SAs I have appointed. It is my opinion that we find something else doing.

“My Commissioners will come last. I want to let them know that this job can be done without anybody. My former Commissioners started a very bad trend for the state and for me.

“Everyday, they are discussing the Governor, going from one office to the another. They were going about saying that there were not being given anything and not taken care of. If I get complaints again, I will get rid of that person.

“Anybody we will appoint now, we will tell the person, ‘this is not come and chop, it is come and work’. So, from day one, if you do not want to sacrifice to work for the people, you better go and look for another opportunity. If I get anybody complaining there is no money, I will get rid of the person. This is no longer going to be a gossip workshop. People are called to work.

“This is not the era of coming with files. You have to create wealth. Let’s look beyond the money we get.”

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/everybody-ebonyi-wants-sa-ssa-gov-umahi/
did God put u there bro? U sef hustle, bustle and jostle naaa����
Re: Everybody In Ebonyi Wants To Be SA, SSA —gov Umahi by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
They all want to be Umahi's Blood Riders SSA, so what what's the problem?

Just make a public announcement that they are now all SSA and make available an email address for their A
Re: Everybody In Ebonyi Wants To Be SA, SSA —gov Umahi by 2blessed01(m): 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
Enugupikin:
na true
I Dey Tell You!
Re: Everybody In Ebonyi Wants To Be SA, SSA —gov Umahi by bigcasava1(m): 3:06am On Jul 12, 2019
Have you come to bayelsa state, even the police guiding the governor are SA and SSA
Re: Everybody In Ebonyi Wants To Be SA, SSA —gov Umahi by Elijahnonso1(m): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2019
Who is it that want to remain hungry? His Excellency for your information, you have not seen half of the people that applied for the appointment, I have about 150 people that applied and want me to help them submitted to your office. Am yet to do that sir.
Re: Everybody In Ebonyi Wants To Be SA, SSA —gov Umahi by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2019
My able governor,keep it up with your good works
Re: Everybody In Ebonyi Wants To Be SA, SSA —gov Umahi by incentive: 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hahahaha Hahahah!!!

This is So serious, yet is only few will reason and make amends about this statement.
What Ebonyi really need now is factories and company where people can easily worked in and get employed and not building hotels here and there.
Engr. Dave, is a Man of action he keeps his words. Yes he is a real engineer and its obvious, that's why he want his appointees to amulet him.
He is really proving that he took his studies so serious back in days in school and that's why he was able to have something upstairs as an engineer and not a pen and paper engineer.
I don't mean his perfect but at least we can't hide/denials that good aspect of him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria From Slipping Into Recession, Junaid Mohammed Raises Alarm / Ugwuanyi Offers Automatic Employment, Support To Wives Of Slain Police Officers / Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.