Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts (2455 Views)

He Saw ‘allah’ Inscribed On Piece Of Meat He Bought At Restaurant / Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) / Hotdogs And Bread With Buhari And Osinbajo Inscribed On It Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by Johnnyessence(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
The General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle
Johnson Suleiman, has alerted that the new Nigerian
passport has herdsmen inscribed in it.
Apostle Suleiman
Buhari Orders Immediate Reinforcement Of Security In
Katsina(Opens In A New Browser Tab)
The fiery pastor made the statement on Thursday while
condemning the Ruga programme by the federal
government.
That’s the new nigeria passport..it now has
herdsmen inscribed in it…it’s shameful that a
certain extraction now represents a nation with 6
geopolitical zones..everything is now very
clear..God will frustrate every evil agenda in
nigeria.job 5v12,eccl 8v11. Pic.twitter.com/
HT3uLIDZSo
— Apst Johnson Suleman (@APOSTLESULEMAN)
11 July 2019
He said it was shameful how a certain extraction of
Nigerians could now represent the 6 geopolitical zones in
the country, saying everything is now clear that there is a
‘fulanization’ agenda being aimed at Nigeria.
Apostle Suleiman said he gets “irritated when people say
our speaking against fulanization is political.”
He said he loves the Fulanis especially because “there are
good ones with a great heart. very nice and loving fulani
men/women” He, however, said that the bad ones “are
doing so much damage to that extraction.”
According to him, “That’s the new nigeria passport..it now
has herdsmen inscribed in it…it’s shameful that a certain
extraction now represents a nation with 6 geopolitical
zones..everything is now very clear..God will frustrate every
evil agenda in nigeria.job 5v12,eccl 8v11.
“I get irritated when people say our speaking against
fulanization is political..have you heard me complain of
economy?of the increase of Nigeria debts?that’s for
politicians to tackle but security is for all of us..human life is
sacrosanct.
“I love fulanis..there are good ones with a great heart.very
nice and loving fulani men/women..but this herders are
doing so much damage to that extraction..
“I responded to someone by saying rearing cattle isn’t the
definition of agriculture..I still repeat it…agriculture is too
elaborate for you to streamline it to cattle rearing..so pls
keep retweeting my earlier tweet if you like.i will stand by it.
The question is: Is there an inscription of herdsmen on the
new Nigerian passports?
Check your new passport, type your comments, let’s hear
your views below:
Vanguard
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/breaking-new-nigeria-passport-has-herdsmen-inscribed-on-it-apostle-suleiman-alerts/

Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by Johnnyessence(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
Northern groups give opposing governors 30 days to reverse their decision

This is why Buhari suspended RUGA for now - imagine this one giving 30 days warning to governors who are yet to accept RUGA

Credit : Channelstv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJrtifUedYw
Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by Nbote(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
I was shocked wen I saw it myself... Na now we know which ppl get dis country
Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by Johnnyessence(m): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2019
buhari fulanization of Nigeria is on course.
Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by Tallesty1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2019
Nbote:
So it's true?

1 Like

Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by rentAcock(m): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
But why shouldn't it feature herdsmen? Are they not also citizens of this country? That same passport features local fishermen in riverine communities, so what's the problem? Are all herdsmen terrorists? This is overblown hysteria.

3 Likes

Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by Nbote(m): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by Tallesty1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by erimmy(m): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
Nomads everywhere.

Anyways check my signature and escape from poverty.
Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by bluecircle470: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
I will check my passport when i get home
Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by Abfinest007(m): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
obj was right
Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
Nbote:

As tyrannical as Abacha was, his tenure ended remember, so will Buhari's tenure too whether by force or at ease
Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by plaindealer: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
Pastors are part of the ignorance, illiteracy and bigotry too?

grin

1 Like

Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by otokx(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2019
What is all this?
Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by plaindealer: 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
The bigots, intolerant and ignorant people won't show us the rest of the pages with their own village people in the passport.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by Johnnyessence(m): 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
plaindealer:
The bigots, intolerant and ignorant people won't show us the rest of the pages with their own village people in the passport.

grin
thanks for posting this pictures more. Buhari fulanization of Nigeria is on course. It's only almighty God that will stop him. Obj was right afterall .

1 Like

Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by Johnnyessence(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
Buhari fulanization agenda is on course, obj was right afterall. The clueless Npower cadet that never think with their senses will be arguing blindly with me on nairaland .I hope you can see it clearly .
Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by plaindealer: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
[s]
Johnnyessence:
thanks for posting this pictures more. Buhari fulanization of Nigeria is on course. It's only almighty God that will stop him. Obj was right afterall .

Johnnyessence:
Buhari fulanization agenda is on course, obj was right afterall. The clueless Npower cadet that never think with their senses will be arguing blindly with me on nairaland .I hope you can see it clearly .

[/s]

Ignorance and bigotry wont put bread on your table.

2 Likes

Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by Seetto: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
The passport has the inscription of eyo festival, IBO dancing, group, Benin culture etc, why further intentionally heating the policy..
Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by jamace(m): 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
Fulani Colony!

Indigenous people of Nigeria have lost Nigeria to the fulanis because their so call leaders are paying safe, eating crumbs of governance.
Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by plaindealer: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2019
jamace:
Fulani Colony!

Indigenous people of Nigeria have lost Nigeria to the fulanis because their so call leaders are paying safe, eating crumbs of governance.

Speak for yourself, we are not all hateful, intolerant and ignorant bigots.

1 Like

Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
herdsmen inscription came to stay your crying entertain us
Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by jamace(m): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
plaindealer:

Speak for yourself, we are not all hateful, intolerant and ignorant bigots.
Only vagabonds who have no ancestral history will tolerate what Buhari and his Fulani brothers are doing to the indigenous people of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
Nbote:
u re nt being fair. Thats not the only picture on the passport. The pictures represents all the culture present in nigeria of wic fulani are one of them and their major occupation is cattle rearing. Stop the hate is not fair.

1 Like

Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by jlinkd78(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
Nnamdi Kalu warned us all

1 Like

Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by Johnnyessence(m): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
plaindealer:

Ignorance and bigotry wont put bread on your table.
hyprocrite buhari asslicker , you haven't see anything yet. Keep it up with your ignorance life.
Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by Johnnyessence(m): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
jlinkd78:
Nnamdi Kalu warned us all
I can now say it loud here that Nnamdi kanu really saw the future of Nigeria. All is well.
Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by plaindealer: 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
jamace:
Only vagabonds who have no ancestral history will tolerate what Buhari and his Fulani brothers are doing to the indigenous people of Nigeria.

You obviously think the rest o Nigeria is into your tribal obsession, intolerance and hatred.

We are not into that, you are on your own.
Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by seanfer(m): 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
Johnnyessence:
buhari fulanization of Nigeria is on course.

What do you have to say to the other pages of the passport where other tribes and culture were displayed. Your Apostle has deleted the post after realizing that He made mockery of himself.
Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by proudevil: 10:51am On Jul 12, 2019
Bigotry on nairaland is something... Even the so called men if God were not left out.
Re: New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts by kernel01: 11:25am On Jul 12, 2019
rentAcock:
But why shouldn't it feature herdsmen? Are they not also citizens of this country? That same passport features local fishermen in riverine communities, so what's the problem? Are all herdsmen terrorists? This is overblown hysteria.

Close the hole on your face. Is Cattle rearing the major source of government earning in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Efcc Sets Out To Arrest Tinubu / Anambra & Delta States Shuts Down Niger Bridge Onitsha- Pictures / Names Of Edo State Assembly Lawmakers Who Endorsed Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.