Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) (6003 Views)

Presidency Hawks Want FG To Seize Bonga Over $9.6bn Judgment Debt / New Nigeria Passport Has Herdsmen Inscribed On It – Apostle Suleiman Alerts / Hotdogs And Bread With Buhari And Osinbajo Inscribed On It Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by SCANNEWS24(f): 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
A clip of a man spotted in a capital city of Abuja selling biafra inscribed item has surfaced.

The obtained and viewed video shows a young vendor on mobile trading carrying Biafra branded towel which is already banned in some states within Nigeria.

We understand Biafra activities, agitation, and campaign in the country has been opposed majorly by Northern extraction and perceived anyone promoting the Biafra agenda in similar ways as an enemy of peace to Nigeria.

This is coming when the President's led government has taken strict measures against Biafra Promoters, including callers of the separate country from other regions.

Watch: https://news.google.com/s/CBIwt_KPz0U?sceid=NG:en&sceid=NG:en&r=11&oc=1

Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by Bigredmachine: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
Good

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by AntiBMC(m): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Cows be damned if he can even read what's written on the items he's selling.. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by xpressionx(m): 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
can he read what's on the towel?

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by Aboks(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by velocity25(m): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
Biafra is alive
All hail Biafra, The Land of Rising Sun

22 Likes

Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Aboks:
Ok
HOPE YOU ARE OK BRUH

1 Like

Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by sesaan(m): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
The man just want to make money and since he has the genes of some certain first class citizens,he is partially above the Nigeria law
Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by Aboks(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
OBALOLA55:
HOPE YOU ARE OK BRUH
Yeah am ok no wam nothing wrong with the towel
Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by Jerryherd: 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
cool

Intelligent abokiii scammer , he knows Nnamdi Kanu's magas in Abuja would flock him and patronise him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by IgweOfNnewi: 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hahahaha
Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wow ...Indeed you cannot stop the sun from shinning.

A clear play out of Thou prepareth a table before me in the presence of mine enemies

Remember the story of Haman & Mordecai. For those who don't know, Haman wanted Mordecai dead but Mordecai had his name proclaimed by none but same Haman (he was mandated against his wish to be the one who proclaimed the heroic of Mordecai).

Esther 6 : 10-11

10 Then the king said to Haman, “Hurry, take the robe and the horse, as you have suggested, and do so for Mordecai the Jew who sits within the king’s gate! Leave nothing undone of all that you have spoken.”

11 So Haman took the robe and the horse, arrayed Mordecai and led him on horseback through the city square, and proclaimed before him, “Thus shall it be done to the man whom the king delights to honor!”

That this happened and was done by none other but a Northerner IS A (THE) MESSAGE

Only the illuminated & wise understands the handwriting cum message.

5 Likes

Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by freegaza(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Smart guy

When India and China were having conflict last year, there was demand for boycott China tshirts and caps. China companies produced those tshirts and caps in large quantities and sold them to Indians

1 Like

Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by FoolaniHellman: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wetin Lai-retta no go see for Senate Committee grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by cybriz82(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Dude go make alota cash thru dis stuff..a real busines he really knw wat d people want..

1 Like

Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by princepee: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Aboki no fit read...
Him no know wetin him dey sell.
I saw one mallam with am a strong born again Christan on his Rusty tee shirt.
I asked aboki are you really a born again.
He said Kai who i wan born me again ?
I get wips and childrens
No bodi I fit born me again.
I said wow
Ingnorance is bliss.

4 Likes

Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by techWriter2: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
Biafra is aliveAll rain Biafra The farmland of Rising Sun

1 Like

Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by Birniwa(m): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Like I've always mentioned, the non northerners (Igbos and Yorubas) are the biggest dunces, illiterates and fools any country globally would ever have as citizens.

Now just because some drunkard posts shits (no complete picture, no video, no link) and claims it's Hausa man, these dafts jumps into conclusion and believed it.

To further demonstrate the below low IQ all of you got, the drunkard OP used a picture with no face instead of the video he promised on the title and yet you still lack the intelligence to question for facts.

Is the person in the picture even hawking IPOB inscribed towel? How did you conclude it was a Hausa man when there's no video showing that fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by Muna4real(f): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
I just can't believe my eyes this night.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by theTranslator: 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
velocity25:
Biafra is alive
Japan

Japan is the land of the rising Sun

1 Like

Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by GuyWise101(m): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I keep seeing the signs that Biafra will arise as a country....

Saw one wearing the 'Land of the rising sun bangle in BR.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by Gadafii: 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
This goes to show that these grass eaters are still left in the Stone age, they don't know what's happening and they don't care, all they need is someone to incitee them to violence, and everywhere don burst.
Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by Gadafii: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
Birniwa:
Like I've always mentioned, the non northerners (Igbos and Yorubas) are the biggest dunces, illiterates and fools any country globally would ever have as citizens.

Now just because some drunkard posts shits (no complete picture, no video, no link) and claims it's Hausa man, these dafts jumps into conclusion and believed it.

To further demonstrate the below low IQ all of you got, the drunkard OP used a picture with no face instead of the video he promised on the title and yet you still lack the intelligence to question for facts.

Is the person in the picture even hawking IPOB inscribed towel? How did you conclude it was a Hausa man when there's no video showing that fact.
grass eater, see epistle ontop ordinary Biafra towel, abeg look for a female cow on heat and use her urine take wash your dry bonny head, cos like this now ur head dey over drive, how can ur brothers be seen Hawking this .

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by velocity25(m): 12:09am On Jul 13, 2021
theTranslator:

Japan

Japan is the land of the rising Sun
abeg face front

1 Like

Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by Skyfornia(m): 6:51am On Jul 13, 2021
Biafra is near...!

1 Like

Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by vedaxcool(m): 6:53am On Jul 13, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Intelligent abokiii scammer , he knows Nnamdi Kanu's magas in Abuja would flock him and patronise him

The magas plenty for Abuja, he knows what their ego want.
Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by kingthreat(m): 7:37am On Jul 13, 2021
I ill never forget the day, I saw an aboki wear a cap with the words "100% bastard"
Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 13, 2021
velocity25:
Biafra is alive

Is the Sun rising or setting?
Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by Owontime: 7:56am On Jul 13, 2021
kiako:
Wow ...Indeed you cannot stop the sun from shinning.

A clear play out of Thou prepareth a table before me in the presence of mine enemies

Remember the story of Haman & Mordecai. For those who don't know, Haman ended up being the one who wanted Mordecai dead but Mordecai had his name proclaimed by none but Haman.

Esther 6 : 10-11

10 Then the king said to Haman, “Hurry, take the robe and the horse, as you have suggested, and do so for Mordecai the Jew who sits within the king’s gate! Leave nothing undone of all that you have spoken.”

11 So Haman took the robe and the horse, arrayed Mordecai and led him on horseback through the city square, and proclaimed before him, “Thus shall it be done to the man whom the king delights to honor!”

That this happened and was done by none other but a Northerner IS A (THE) MESSAGE

Only the illuminated & wise understands the handwriting cum message.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by Owontime: 7:58am On Jul 13, 2021
This una Biafran dream,you've been dreaming for nearly 100 years now,even your great grand children will keep on dreaming. grin grin grin grin
Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:00am On Jul 13, 2021
freegaza:
Smart guy

When India and China were having conflict last year, there was demand for boycott China tshirts and caps. China companies produced those tshirts and caps in large quantities and sold them to Indians

Try and lie with sense nah!
India is one of the biggest garments producers in the world!
Re: Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) by Echowas: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2021
Nothing but business. Dude doesn't even know what it's about

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central District / BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted / Ladoja Will Be Oyo Gov Again - Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.