Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Why Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Should Be Arrested Immediately - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Should Be Arrested Immediately (1292 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Should Be Arrested Immediately by 9jatriot(m): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mamman Daura is PMB's uncle even though younger that means that Fatima is PMB's direct cousin.

Aso Rock is the home of the president of Nigeria and the seat of power. For security reasons, pictures taken in private areas within the premises are not supposed to be released. Fatima is not the first person to have lived there yet she is the first to have not only released video but to talk about the inner workings of the place, that makes her an immediate security risk and should be arrested forthwith.

That she disrespected the wife of the president is for the president to address but her breach of security protocol should not be treated with kid's gloves.

3 Likes

Re: Why Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Should Be Arrested Immediately by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
9jatriot:
Mamman Daura is PMB's uncle even though younger that means that Fatima is PMB's direct cousin.

Aso Rock is the home of the president of Nigeria and the seat of power. For security reasons, pictures taken in private areas within the premises are not supposed to be released. Fatima is not the first person to have lived there yet she is the first to have not only released video but to talk about the inner workings of the place, that makes her an immediate security risk and should be arrested forthwith.

That she disrespected the wife of the president is for the president to address but her breach of security protocol should not be treated with kid's globe.

Re: Why Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Should Be Arrested Immediately by oz4real83(m): 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
Very on point but unfortunately, they don't care and they control all the agencies responsible for arrest and prosecution. She doesn't even know the gravity of her action.

5 Likes

Re: Why Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Should Be Arrested Immediately by donbachi(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
Dont blame the girl...blame buhari wey sell him wife kobo kobo before dem...aisha for collect d fone use am break her head...u cant disrespect my wife and expect me to salute u...it will come with a correctional slap.

6 Likes

Re: Why Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Should Be Arrested Immediately by HolySanctus(m): 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
So no freedom of speech again?

OK look.

1 Like

Re: Why Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Should Be Arrested Immediately by orisa37: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
9jatriot:

That she disrespected the wife of the president is for the president to address but her breach of security protocol should not be treated with kid's gloves.

Every action of hers is for the President to address.
Re: Why Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Should Be Arrested Immediately by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
The girl didn't do any wrong.
Re: Why Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Should Be Arrested Immediately by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
A lot of people who should also be arrested are sitting ministers in Buhari's cabinet, sitting senators in the National Assembly and current state governors and "elderstatesmen".

Who will arrest them? The lame duck president?

1 Like

Re: Why Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Should Be Arrested Immediately by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
That one is for zombies to worry about

2 Likes

Re: Why Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Should Be Arrested Immediately by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
Nigerians are too docile, 1% of its populations has a liberal mind, if you mange to front an issue against them it will be tag tribalism, a case of us vs them..

Whatever that is happening in aso rock is an indication that this country lacks sanity and sense of direction and even men of good will had it been its in sane clime questions should have been asked, press release (oh! Dont tell me about FG reaction through twitter because i don't regard such any1 could have be behind it. Give this matter 2more weeks it will die a natural death and every1 will pretend as if nothing happen, tomorrow another person will repeat such an idiosyncrasy and get away with it. Going in circle with no sense of direction.

Aisha case with the F lady to me is a family matter i will never delve into it but as a Nigerian am more interested in the sit of power and should never be made mockery of if so we have all lost it as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Should Be Arrested Immediately by DSoj(m): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
Very true. So disgusting how she even went on radio to grant such interview. If not that buhari is blind, cos of Fatima, her father should be sacked

I trust Trump
Re: Why Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Should Be Arrested Immediately by ruggedtimi(m): 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
if it was the white house sure she would be arrested.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! DSS Turns Back Bailiff, Sowore's Lawyer After Perfection Of Bail / Ohanaeze Lauds Establishment Of Amotekun / Pastor Impregnates Daughter Three Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.