Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng (24071 Views)

Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent In Osun State Nigeria | Cotenant.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by tofolo(m): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2019
CotenantNIG:
Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria

Kaduna state is a state located in northwest Nigeria. Its capital city is also called Kaduna. The state is located at the Northern part of Nigeria's High Plains. The vegetation cover is Sudan Savannah type, characterized by scattered short trees, shrubs and grasses. Soil type is mostly loamy to sandy type. Substantial amount of clay is found also.

In 1967, Kaduna became the capital of the North Central State, which was created from the Northern region. By 1976, General Murtala Mohammed gave the state its name. In 1987, the military administration of General Ibrahim Babangida created the state of Katsina from Kaduna.

Interestingly, the Nok tribe, one of Africa's earliest civilizations is located within the area that makes up Kaduna. The state slogan is The Centre of Learning because it is home to a number of prestigious institutions. The Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA), Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Nigerian College of Aviation, Zaria, Barewa College and Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic among many others.

We are using 1 bedroom apartments to write this

AGWUA KUDENDE
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦350,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦120,000 per year

Ibrahim Patrick Yakowa Way
The average price of flats for rent is ₦250,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦270,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Makarfi estate
The average price of flats for rent is ₦280,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦200,000 per year

Chikun
The average price of flats for rent is ₦250,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦270,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦100,000 per year

Angwan MAIGERO
The average price of flats for rent is ₦230,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦250,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦130,000 per year

KAMAZO
The average price of flats for rent is ₦150,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦280,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦100,000 per year

Karji
The average price of flats for rent is ₦100,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦250,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦80,000 per year

Kabala Costain
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦280,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦120,000 per year

Abakwa gra
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦350,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦180,000 per year

Abakpa
The average price of flats for rent is ₦250,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦400,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦180,000 per year

Ribadu
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦350,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Mogadishu Layout
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦130,000 per year

Gombe Road
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦320,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Kaduna
The average price of flats for rent is ₦Source

I don't guarantee this are the real price but estimate

Op, you didnt make mention of Zaria, Tudun wada, Rigachikun, Rigasa,Kabala west, Kafanchan and others na? grin
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by CotenantNIG: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2019
tofolo:
Op, you didnt make mention of Zaria, Tudun wada, Rigachikun, Rigasa,Kabala west, Kafanchan and others na? grin

bros it was the one that we saw we wrote on lol
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by tofolo(m): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2019
CotenantNIG:

bros it was the one that we saw we wrote on lol
Good one thou....
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by somalianprince: 8:46am On Jul 12, 2019
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by Cocolatti(m): 8:55am On Jul 12, 2019
Jocknom:
What about

Barnawa Complex

Sabo GRA

Romi

Gbagi Villa

Kakuri

Narayi?

The O P just rush to create a thread without proper research

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by ekitimanalways(m): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2019
CotenantNIG:

Kaduna state is a state located in northwest Nigeria. Its capital city is also called Kaduna. The state is located at the Northern part of Nigeria's High Plains. The vegetation cover is Sudan Savannah type, characterized by scattered short trees, shrubs and grasses. Soil type is mostly loamy to sandy type. Substantial amount of clay is found also.

In 1967, Kaduna became the capital of the North Central State, which was created from the Northern region. By 1976, General Murtala Mohammed gave the state its name. In 1987, the military administration of General Ibrahim Babangida created the state of Katsina from Kaduna.

Interestingly, the Nok tribe, one of Africa's earliest civilizations is located within the area that makes up Kaduna. The state slogan is The Centre of Learning because it is home to a number of prestigious institutions. The Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA), Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Nigerian College of Aviation, Zaria, Barewa College and Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic among many others.

AGWUA KUDENDE
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦350,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦120,000 per year

The average price of flats for rent is ₦250,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦270,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Makarfi estate
The average price of flats for rent is ₦280,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦200,000 per year

Chikun
The average price of flats for rent is ₦250,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦270,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦100,000 per year

Angwan MAIGERO
The average price of flats for rent is ₦230,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦250,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦130,000 per year

KAMAZO
The average price of flats for rent is ₦150,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦280,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦100,000 per year

Karji
The average price of flats for rent is ₦100,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦250,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦80,000 per year

Kabala Costain
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦280,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦120,000 per year

Abakwa gra
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦350,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦180,000 per year

Abakpa
The average price of flats for rent is ₦250,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦400,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦180,000 per year

Ribadu
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦350,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Mogadishu Layout
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦130,000 per year

Gombe Road
The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦320,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Kaduna

Do you know the cost of house rent within Bauchi State?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
So houses are these expensive in Kaduna? I guess the OP overestimated those figures

These are bogus and exaggerated prices. Am living in a room and parlor and I pay 37k/yr. The amount quoted by OP is about 40 percent hiked.

Although there houses with such but few. But on average the price is about 40 percent less

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by coptic: 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
SuperBlack:

Yes he did, because there's not rent of #300k over here in kaduna, highest is 250k and it have to be in a very well placed place

Which KD? Some 2 bedroom houses in places like Malali, Angwan Rimi, Gwamna Road, Barnawa go for as high as 1 million.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by coptic: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
nomenclature:
My broda wen mumu So what's special about you.if you grew up in your glorified slum kaduna,I hate to hear some guys in abuja bragging about coming from kaduna like it's new york city ,me wen come.from.delta ,wetin I go.come talk .ABOKI

Wetin dey Delta? You should be ashamed of yourself. It'd be insulting to compare Kaduna to that nothing Delta State.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by coptic: 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
whytediamond:

Funny thing is, he thinks I’m a KD indigene, I’m from Anambra State and if I tell him Kaduna state has better setting and structure for dwelling and raising a family than Anambra, which is still way better than Delta state, he’ll start another bout of foolish rants.

Ignorance is bliss ooo grin

Lol. Don't mind the ignorant guy. Delta wey I know like the back of my hand. No right thinking person go compare Kaduna with that glorified village.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
coptic:

Lol. Don't mind the ignorant guy. Delta wey I know like the back of my hand. No right thinking person go compare Kaduna with that glorified village.
This people who have never been to the north underestimate kaduna

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by Samuel200: 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
I live in Kaduna, Kakuri GRA precisely. I use to pay #140,000 for 3bedroom flat. In terms of accommodation in kaduna,at least is ok

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by SuperBlack: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
coptic:

Which KD? Some 2 bedroom houses in places like Malali, Angwan Rimi, Gwamna Road, Barnawa go for as high as 1 million.

Na Lie Oga
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by Asnafsaeed(m): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2019
Kaduna is generally safe.. when is the Kano-kaduna railway going to begin please?
Hoogee:
please which area is more liberal to live as I will be moving a good number of my team to kaduna soon for the rail project, our team is a mix of over 20 nigeria ethics and about 4 west Africans. Section iv civil works for the lagos-ibadan rail is rounding up, kano-kaduna is next.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by ajepako(f): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
Enugupikin:

you're born to be a sufferhead then grin cheesy

Actually, I'm very very very far from being a suffer head..

Tainkyou

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by proeast(m): 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
All I see in this thread is confusion. Some are saying the rents mentioned are low others are saying it's high. Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by odinga1of: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
CotenantNIG:

AGWUA KUDENDE

Makarfi estate

Chikun

Angwan MAIGERO

KAMAZO

Karji

Kabala Costain

Abakwa gra

Abakpa

Ribadu

Mogadishu Layout

Gombe Road

Kaduna

Do you still need workers?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by coptic: 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
SuperBlack:

Na Lie Oga

I understand why you think it's a lie: people are hardly aware of the things that exist outside of their realities.

You only know about cheap houses because that's what you're looking for. You can't tell me what I know.

Even NAFDAC has houses going for 750k, 800k, let alone Angwan Rimi GRA, Malali, etc.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by coptic: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
spendoon:

This people who have never been to the north underestimate kaduna

No mind dem. Let them continue to wallow in their ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by SuperBlack: 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
coptic:

I understand why you think it's a lie: people are hardly aware of the things that exist outside of their realities.

You only know about cheap houses because that's what you're looking for. You can't tell me what I know.

Even NAFDAC has houses going for 750k, 800k, let alone Angwan Rimi GRA, Malali, etc.

I'm in kaduna, U/Pama Sir
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by Olumyyde(m): 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
greatbrian:

Ungwan rimi is a different area every kadua base knows rent is expensive in ungwan rimi, barnawa, Malali, and airborne part of mando. But even with this it still depends on the type of house etc. I once stayed in Avm Kure avenue in ungwan rimi and we paid very high rent and now that we are house owner in narayi highcost the cost of living in ungwan rimi canot be compared. Almoat same plan with the plan of the ungwan rimi built in somewhere like sabo or mando or even Utc area wont give you thesame rent value.
Chief, of all the major places in kd how unpopular Airborne take expensive now?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by Olumyyde(m): 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
Samuel200:
I live in Kaduna, Kakuri GRA precisely. I use to pay #140,000 for 3bedroom flat. In terms of accommodation in kaduna,at least is ok
Kakuri is among the cheapest place to stay in Kd.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by greatbrian(m): 8:43am On Jan 07, 2020
Olumyyde:

Chief, of all the major places in kd how unpopular Airborne take expensive now?

Go and try rent a house there. Due to the presence of military in the area, the house owners inflate the prices. Talking of airborne - faringida.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by greatbrian(m): 8:45am On Jan 07, 2020
Olumyyde:

Kakuri is among the cheapest place to stay in Kd.

Well said. even sabo and television
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by Perfecttouchade: 9:05am On Jan 07, 2020
For your aluminium windows Perfect touch Aluminium is here for quality Aluminium 08153665659 WhatsApp.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by Olumyyde(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2020
greatbrian:

Go and try rent a house there. Due to the presence of military in the area, the house owners inflate the prices. Talking of airborne - faringida.
I know that terrain sir, since 1995. Airborne b4 last bus stop. Never knew rent is high there tho.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by greatbrian(m): 10:49am On Jan 07, 2020
Olumyyde:

I know that terrain sir, since 1995. Airborne b4 last bus stop. Never knew rent is high there tho.

Toh.,..... Do a little research on the good houses there
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
Please what's the current rate for house rent in kaduna.And that am a Christian,a single room or two rooms where a Christian is safe to stay at an affordable price and not too far from Nda ribadu.thanks
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by Apination(m): 12:29am On Jul 03, 2020
FreelanceRebel:

These are bogus and exaggerated prices. Am living in a room and parlor and I pay 37k/yr. The amount quoted by OP is about 40 percent hiked.

Although there houses with such but few. But on average the price is about 40 percent less
I'm thinking of relocating, where can I get a house at the rate you are paying?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
Apination:

I'm thinking of relocating, where can I get a house at the rate you are paying?

Along Nnamdi Azikiwe estern bypass, from Kabala west, to kudende, nassarawa Trikania,

But as it is now, prices have changed dramatically should be up to 45k to 50k

But my I know a caretaker who still offer 36k two rooms at Kabala West. If want his contact let me know.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
hayfay:
Please what's the current rate for house rent in kaduna.And that am a Christian,a single room or two rooms where a Christian is safe to stay at an affordable price and not too far from Nda ribadu.thanks

Kaduna is getting safer than before. But for cheap renting refer to my post above
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kaduna Nigeria| Cotenant.com.ng by Apination(m): 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
FreelanceRebel:

Along Nnamdi Azikiwe estern bypass, from Kabala west, to kudende, nassarawa Trikania,

But as it is now, prices have changed dramatically should be up to 45k to 50k

But my I know a caretaker who still offer 36k two rooms at Kabala West. If want his contact let me know.
Thanks alot. When I'm ready, I will give you a mention, I really appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Collapsed 21-Storey Building Got Approval - Lagos Government Backtracks / A Propossed Six Bedrooms Duplex Building In Port Harcourt / How Can I Stop A Block Industry Behind My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.