Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,122 members, 7,842,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

'I Am Still Sexually Attracted To Women': Miley Cyrus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Still Sexually Attracted To Women': Miley Cyrus (1720 Views)

Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex / Miley Cyrus Flaunts Her Backside In New Racy Photos / Miley Cyrus "Devastated" After Losing Home To California Wildfires (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Am Still Sexually Attracted To Women': Miley Cyrus by odidi24news(m): 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
Miley Cyeus brands her marriage to Liam Hemsworth ‘confounding, perplexing and present day’.

‘I am still explicitly pulled in to ladies’: Miley Cyrus marks her marriage to Liam Hemsworth ‘confounding, complex and modern’… furthermore, concedes she’s ‘not a cliché spouse’

Miley Cyrus has conceded she is ‘still explicitly pulled in to ladies’ in spite of her ‘hetero’ marriage to Liam Hemsworth.

The Wrecking Ball hitmaker, 26, who wedded her long-term love in December a year ago, talked in the new issue of Elle Magazine about her sexuality and conceded individuals are ‘confounded’ by her ‘mind boggling and present day’ marriage.

In the genuine talk, Miley, who distinguishes as Queer, expressed: ‘I believe it’s befuddling to individuals that I’m hitched. However, my relationship is remarkable.

Miley went on: ‘And I don’t have the foggiest idea about that I could ever freely permit individuals in there in light of the fact that it’s so mind boggling, and current, and new that I don’t believe we’re in a spot where individuals would get it…

‘That is to say, do individuals truly feel that I’m at home in a f**king cover preparing supper? I’m in a hetero relationship, yet regardless I am in all respects explicitly pulled in to ladies…

‘I settled on an accomplice choice. This is the individual I feel has my back the most. I unquestionably don’t fit into a cliché spouse job. I don’t care for that word.’

Examining the desires set upon ladies in the public arena, Miley went on: ‘We’re required to keep the planet populated…

Re: 'I Am Still Sexually Attracted To Women': Miley Cyrus by BigJoe19: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
ok.
Re: 'I Am Still Sexually Attracted To Women': Miley Cyrus by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
grin
Re: 'I Am Still Sexually Attracted To Women': Miley Cyrus by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
Fine gal
Re: 'I Am Still Sexually Attracted To Women': Miley Cyrus by Aidejay(m): 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
BULL SHEEET!!
RABBISH
celebs are becoming quite predictable and cheesy nowadays
There is something missing infact something is terribly wrong
Re: 'I Am Still Sexually Attracted To Women': Miley Cyrus by james2409: 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
If dem nack you better dick, your head go straight
Re: 'I Am Still Sexually Attracted To Women': Miley Cyrus by czarina(f): 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
Our little superstar Hannah Montana that year.
Re: 'I Am Still Sexually Attracted To Women': Miley Cyrus by tyup(m): 12:21am On Jul 12, 2019
james2409:
If dem nack you better dick, your head go straight

Re: 'I Am Still Sexually Attracted To Women': Miley Cyrus by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 12, 2019
Chris (Thor) should use his hammer and correct his brother's head. His brother needs a correct head to help correct his wife's head.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: ‘seyi Really Has Juju’ – Fans Rant After Tacha Was Spotted Making Up / Yemi Alade Rocks Mini Skirt As She Poses With Williams Uchemba / New Ladies-man: Nollywood Actor Mandinga Perikles Releases Breathtaking Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.