Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Young Turkey Slumping And Die - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Young Turkey Slumping And Die (709 Views)

Help! Young Turkey With Fractured Fermor / � Turkey Farmers Let's Meet Here / Foreign Turkey 4 Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Turkey Slumping And Die by MAMMAN777(m): 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
Hello guys, Pls i want a fast solution to less than a week old turkeys who would seem normal in the morning but by evening you will see them being weak i.e walking slowing then they will just slump and die.
Re: Young Turkey Slumping And Die by healthserve(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
If its loss of energy perhaps glucose solution added to their water will be good.
Re: Young Turkey Slumping And Die by okoroemeka(m): 5:50am On Jul 12, 2019
birds don't just slump and die, something is wrong, check the color of the feces,it may be bacterial or viral diseases
Re: Young Turkey Slumping And Die by MAMMAN777(m): 7:47am On Jul 12, 2019
okoroemeka:
birds don't just slump and die, something is wrong, check the color of the feces,it may be bacterial or viral diseases
There feces is normal but its accompony by water
Re: Young Turkey Slumping And Die by globigpun(m): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2019
Its infection, you are suppose to have started antibiotics from day 2 to day 7. Go and get neotreat i think its about 1k and give them for 5day.
Re: Young Turkey Slumping And Die by MAMMAN777(m): 8:28am On Jul 15, 2019
globigpun:
Its infection, you are suppose to have started antibiotics from day 2 to day 7. Go and get neotreat i think its about 1k and give them for 5day.
They are on medication since their first day, am raising them organically with daily ginger and garlic, Or do you think that wouldn't be enough?
Re: Young Turkey Slumping And Die by globigpun(m): 6:44am On Jul 16, 2019
MAMMAN777:

They are on medication since their first day, am raising them organically with daily ginger and garlic, Or do you think that wouldn't be enough?
Just use these treatment to clear potential infection first, then you can continue to raise them organically. Turkey are very fragile bird in their 1st 3months of life.

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Termite’s Havocs/destructions In Your Home & Farmland? KILL Them Now / Cassava Tuber Is Available In Large Quantities / My Study In Cucumber Farming: A Lucrative But Adventurous Journey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.