Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

9mobile Charged Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha N15k For A 5-Minute Call - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9mobile Charged Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha N15k For A 5-Minute Call (49277 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha And Funke Akindele's Throwback Photo / Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9mobile Charged Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha N15k For A 5-Minute Call by Ejanla07: 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
Origin:
we have a consumer protection board somewhere, we have NCC but shit still happens...

what are they regulating..

Consumer protection board is one organisation that works. They make money from your complaint.. I think its 500, 000 fine for things like this...

Mtn used to consistently take money from me until i wrote an email to consumer protection, they called me to confirm my complaint,, mtn called me to apologise, they called me to inform me that i will be refunded. They called me to confirm that I have received and apologised over again..
Consumer protection also called to confirm i am ok
Re: 9mobile Charged Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha N15k For A 5-Minute Call by kernniejay(m): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
I thought she is a celebrity? but her colleagues are usually displaying mansions and GLK benz everytime, how come she is lamenting because of ordinary recharge card?

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Charged Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha N15k For A 5-Minute Call by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
goaldynboy:

Especially calling Ghana!

To make call from Nigeria to Ghana is like throwing your money to the sea!!
undecided
I wonder why it is so. Why is difficult to call at a cheaper rate within Africa?
Re: 9mobile Charged Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha N15k For A 5-Minute Call by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
munafav:
Chioma why all this? your fans are not happy with cos you dey fall hands... All you have to do is to call the customer care thank saying it in a social media.
She non dey Nigeria oh
Re: 9mobile Charged Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha N15k For A 5-Minute Call by goldenarrow: 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
kernniejay:
I thought she is a celebrity? but her colleagues are usually displaying mansions and GLK benz everytime, how come she is lamenting because of ordinary recharge card?

Lol. You dey mind the dumb, fake as.s, yeyebrities.

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Charged Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha N15k For A 5-Minute Call by kernniejay(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
goldenarrow:

Lol. You dey mind the dumb, fake as.s, yeyebrities.
Lol, savage.
Re: 9mobile Charged Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha N15k For A 5-Minute Call by ForkDragnet: 12:38am On Jul 13, 2019
Mike008:

Na wa! Was it an international call?
even if it’s an int’l call, 200 Naira per second?
Re: 9mobile Charged Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha N15k For A 5-Minute Call by tomdon(m): 4:31am On Jul 13, 2019
Ogaga87:
I use to think this girl is matured...

Network give you awuf and collect am back, you come enter social media dey rant.. Why don't you call them and talk to them.. Just acting like apostle Suleiman right now..

Please be reasonable before disturbing the peace of others jare..

My uncle recharge 500 on MTN and got 9k for calls and extra 2k for data free.. . Only a mad man will expect them to still be charging 15kb per second on that..

Chioma fall my hand sha

Why mad man again??
Those people are thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style For Church Service (Picture) / Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home / Anita Joseph Hits Miami Sunny Isle Beach (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.