Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo Appoints 50 Aides - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo Appoints 50 Aides (22035 Views)

APC Primary: Udo-Edehe Slaps Ita Enang, Enang Bites Udo-Edehe - Akwa Ibom Daily / Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" / FG Withdraws Timi Frank's Security Aides, Orders Arrest Of Ranking APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo Appoints 50 Aides by realstars: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
In this country people where empowered with wheelbarrows. So there is no cause for Alarm if 50 men are eating from the masters pocket.
Mind you the man is setting his political foot fighters against his next level.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo Appoints 50 Aides by NnwachukuOkike: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
Next level restructuring lawmakers.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo Appoints 50 Aides by Halo22: 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
Nigerians and their wahala. If you employ people, they will complain and if you don't employ, they will still complain.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo Appoints 50 Aides by Kay25(m): 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
That's not empowerment that's just another show off.if u want to empower u make them self dependent go ask the onez that worked for shittu he has balanced some of them till date.
Re: Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo Appoints 50 Aides by Reference(m): 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
cosef:
I support him. Empower as many people as possible. Paying salaries to 50 aides and having 45 families directly dependent on you from your emoluments is no mean feat.

Other greedy politicians should emulate him. I will do same when I get to the house of reps in 2023.

In that case I hope you don't get there. Empowerment my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo Appoints 50 Aides by Lamasta(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2019
His 2023 is secured
Re: Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo Appoints 50 Aides by Kennydoc(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
Bolustical:

So your own means of empowerment is employing people whether they contribute to the effective representation of your constituents or not?

There are no other ways to empower.

No creativity, nothing.

Truly most Nigerian youths have nothing upstairs.

But you celebrated giving a one off payment (loan) of 10k each to traders which was tagged Tradermoni. Why are you insulting this man?
Re: Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo Appoints 50 Aides by BiafranBushBoy: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
Frankweb3:
You need a website ?
- Graphical work
⁃ 1 year Domain
⁃ Good security with a good secured company system 1 year
⁃ Hosting
⁃ Professional website
⁃ Responsive website
⁃ Direct entry to WhatsApp plugin
And more

Useless scammer.
Re: Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo Appoints 50 Aides by MobilityExpress: 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Even Buhari don't have that much, it's his business if he is paying them from his pocket

There's no way he's paying them from his pocket, it's government money of course, tax payers government money. Can you see the kinds of people too young to run is producing? This country is messed up more than we think. Trump is very wrong, Nigeria is not a shithole. Nigeria is a mega shithole.
Re: Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo Appoints 50 Aides by emilas1979(m): 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
Anyway I am in support of him on this, at least the humongous money they share will find its way to many other pockets, by so many more others will be empowered.
But before you call for my head, mind you that non of those that has 2 or 3 aids are not going to do anything better.
So why not share the money this way
ijustdey:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/340030-nigerian-lawmaker-appoints-50-aides.html

Re: Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo Appoints 50 Aides by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
Kennydoc:

But you celebrated giving a one off payment (loan) of 10k each to traders which was tagged Tradermoni. Why are you insulting this man?

U dey mind the hypocrite?
Re: Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo Appoints 50 Aides by freshMallam1122: 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
one of the state with high rate of unemployment an u will see thier youths still backing up this PDP criminals..calling a lazy governor golden man

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo Appoints 50 Aides by SocialJustice: 12:46am On Jul 12, 2019
This will not end well.
Re: Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo Appoints 50 Aides by Ndipe(m): 12:52am On Jul 12, 2019
How many aides does one need? Sha, look at the bright side, people are getting employed.
Re: Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo Appoints 50 Aides by Enemyofpeace: 3:26am On Jul 12, 2019
Kobo he no go pay them, we know their type
Re: Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo Appoints 50 Aides by kayusely70(m): 4:11am On Jul 12, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Even Buhari don't have that much, it's his business if he is paying them from his pocket
Will he pay them regularly?
Re: Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo Appoints 50 Aides by jojomario(m): 5:10am On Jul 12, 2019
He will empower them from his personal pocket and neglect constituency projects. Where do yo think the personal pocket will come from? These people are typical examples of a community appreciating an Honorable on media air for borehole construction and 2 units of public toilets.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo Appoints 50 Aides by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 12, 2019
It sounds logical but you have 45 people that will be underemployed. Instead of him to start a money making venture and put them there - like agriculture.
Re: Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo Appoints 50 Aides by Dickson80: 7:01am On Jul 12, 2019
johnmartus:
Soon all Nigerians will turn to politician.
May other greedy politicians learn from your magnanimity, even as a fresher.
Re: Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo Appoints 50 Aides by stankezzy: 8:14am On Jul 12, 2019
why are our people so brainless , he employed 50 people ,some are now calling him names because they call them aids ,in d write up it is stated that it is his way of empowerment, still most people are complaining ,weather aids or workers , he employed 50 people, most Nigerians have dead brains
Re: Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo Appoints 50 Aides by cosef: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2019
Reference:

In that case I hope you don't get there. Empowerment my foot.

As a legislator, I cannot be earning about 15 million naira per month plus other constituency allowances etc yet sit on the money and squander it alone with my immediate family, when there are indigent families to cater for, indigenous scholarships to pay for, businesses to set up, youths to properly empower through skill acquisition, health facilities to standardize, roads to build in my community and investments to attract, the money will taste poisonous to me. I don't need such useless money.

If I won't be allowed to empower the people of my constituency as a Rep. Member then may God never allow me succeed in getting to National Assembly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Petitions IGP, DSS, NCC Over Fake News By Jackson Ude / Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today / FG To Stabilise Economy With N350bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.