Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

SOME INTERESTING FAST FACTS FOR YOUR INTELLECTUAL DELIGHT. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SOME INTERESTING FAST FACTS FOR YOUR INTELLECTUAL DELIGHT. (328 Views)

Some Interesting Facts About Napoleon Bonaparte. / Growing Facts For Custom Cosmetic Packaging In The Market / Is Your Intellectual Capital Growing Or Declining? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SOME INTERESTING FAST FACTS FOR YOUR INTELLECTUAL DELIGHT. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
Interesting...

(1) Coca Cola is sold in every country of the world except 2 countries - Cuba and North Korea.

(2) Armenia was the first country to make Christianity its state religion. The nation did so in 301AD.

(3) Witchcraft was recognized as a legal profession in Romania in 2011.

(4) Kuwait's currency, Kuwaiti Dinar, is the world's most valuable currency. (1 Dinar is something about $3.20 and £2.60).

(5) Oman's currency, Omani Rial is the world's 2nd most valuable currency. 1 Omani Rial (OMR) equals 2.60 US Dollars ($2.60) and 2.06 British Pounds (£2.06).

(6) SuperSport, a sports channel on Africa's largest cable operator, DStv, is the world's second biggest broadcaster of the English Premier League. They paid $438 million for the broadcasting rights of the Premier League across Sub-Saharan Africa (48 countries).

(7) Norway’s oil fund is the first company to have $1 trillion in cash. It is owned by the Government and each Norwegian is entitled to $192, 000.

(8 ) There are no mosquitoes in Iceland.

(9) Costa Rica, Iceland, Panama, Monaco, Mauritius, St. Lucia, Kosovo, Faroe Islands, Kiribati, Solomon Islands, Liechtenstein, Grenada,...
- They all don't have an Army.

(10) Jay-Z is the world's richest rapper. He's worth $1 billion.

(11) Saudi Arabia's government-owned oil and gas company, Saudi Aramco, generates over $1 billion daily.
The company is also the world's most valuable company with a valuation of over $1 trillion.
It is also the world's most profitable company with a $111 billion net income in 2018.

(12) Floyd Mayweather once held 9 titles (some merged) in 5 divisions at the same time. He is undefeated and has a perfect boxing record of 50-0.

(13) Floyd Mayweather is the first boxer to have career earnings of $1 billion.

(14) The World's richest YouTuber, Ryan Toy Review, earns $22 million yearly. He is 7 years old.

(15) In Denmark, students are paid to attend college.

(16) Japan's citizens can travel to 190 countries and territories without visas, making the Japanese passport one of the most powerful passports in the world.

(17) Twitter, Google, WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube, Wikipedia, Netflix, Instagram, Tumblr, BBC, New York Times, Reuters, Bloomberg and The Economist,...are all banned in China.

(18) Leonardo da Vinci was a Scientist, Architect, Engineer, Painter, Sculptor, Musician, Theorist, Mathematician, Designer, Inventor and Writer.

I got these from:
Information Depot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOME INTERESTING FAST FACTS FOR YOUR INTELLECTUAL DELIGHT. by daviefm(m): 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
I wish someone should help me with good android.
My phone is so outdated that it even shut down itself when i tried to open my gallery.
I so much wish people could help me with something and I promise to be accountable with the funds and I promise to upload the phone pictures and the receipt.
Nairanlanders, pls help
I need a phone
My location is Sango, Ogun state
STANBIC BANK

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Releases Lion King Album Ft Wizkid, Burna Boy, Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade / Professional Training Program (FOREX) Valued At $6000 For Giveaway Price / 2 Countries In The World Where Cows Are More Valuable Than Human Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.