Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Nairanlanders, Please Help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairanlanders, Please Help! (802 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairanlanders, Please Help! by daviefm(m): 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
I wish someone should help me with good android.
My phone is so outdated that it even shut down itself when i tried to open my gallery.
I so much wish people could help me with something and I promise to be accountable with the funds and I promise to upload the phone pictures and the receipt.
Nairanlanders, pls help
I need a phone
My location is Sango, Ogun state
STANBIC BANK

Thanks and God bless
Re: Nairanlanders, Please Help! by STENON(f): 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
daviefm:
My phone is so outdated that it even shut down itself when i tried to open my gallery.
I so much wish people could help me with something and I promise to be accountable with the funds and I promise to upload the phone pictures and the receipt.
Nairanlanders, pls help
I need a phone
STANBIC BANK

Thanks and God bless
Let me save this for future sake. May God help you bro, I feel your pains bro
Re: Nairanlanders, Please Help! by blackpanthar: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
after posting your pics with a girl who is your girlfriend, the least you could do is save your face and open a different account if you want to beg.

NO ONE HAS MONEY TO THROW AWAY. If you can afford DATA then you are only lazy if you do not know what legit stuff to do online to make money. You gave no tangible reason or cause, YOU JUST WANT A PHONE.

Pls stop begging, get a JOB or search NL and find something you can do for free and get paid.

daviefm:
Nairanlanders, pls help
I need a phone
STANBIC BANK

Thanks and God bless
Re: Nairanlanders, Please Help! by Afobear: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
daviefm:
Nairanlanders, pls help
I need a phone
STANBIC BANK

Thanks and God bless

You go old
Re: Nairanlanders, Please Help! by Puregold3(f): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
blackpanthar:
after posting your pics with a girl who is your girlfriend, the least you could do is save your face and open a different account if you want to beg.

NO ONE HAS MONEY TO THROW AWAY. If you can afford DATA then you are only lazy if you do not know what legit stuff to do online to make money. You gave no tangible reason or cause, YOU JUST WANT A PHONE.

Pls stop begging, get a JOB or search NL and find something you can do for free and get paid.

In mortal kombat voice.
FINISH HIM!!!
Re: Nairanlanders, Please Help! by RZArecta2(m): 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lawal Femi Davies, it’s not fair that on May 9th 2018 you came on this forum to beg for money yet over a year later you’re still coming here to beg this time for a phone thereby making people skeptical about your intentions and reluctant to help those with genuine needs. Please consider the good name you want to save for tomorrow
Re: Nairanlanders, Please Help! by blackpanthar: 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
cartoon fan.

Puregold3:

In mortal kombat voice.
FINISH HIM!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Download FIFA 2020 Apk Obb Data FTS Mod / Infinix Smart For Sale In Ibadan / Let Follow Each Other On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.