Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) (51791 Views)

Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award / Orientation Course A Lifetime Experience - Grace Akpabio, Ondo NYSC Coord / My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:54am On Jul 12, 2019
Soldiers Don Minus 10 Yrs Out Of His Lifespan
Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by HITdemUP: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2019
lexy2014:

D soldier should have asked 4a one on one with d nysc official. I witnessed one in nysc were a man o war guy beat d hell out of a soldier& tore his uniform. He went to reinforce so did d man o war guy. One on one& without guns, anyone can beat a soldier green, red, black & blue
Na the uniform we just dey respect not the body.

Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2019
U should see the disgust i have on my face when i see these punk asses up in they stupid ass
Fake cheap ass poor stunt driving hilux blowing useless sirens on a weak ass convoy forming hard.
No level
Bunch of bastardised cowards
Who take colorado and sk and are always high. Boko wherr are u. Na can only show strong man to unarmed civilians. Useless cowards
HITdemUP:
Nigerian Soldiers are Cowards who only display their power on defenceless masses. I'm not surprised they pee on their boxers when they hear "Boko" even without putting "haram"
They only display brute force when they are in convoy...
I was putting on a camouflage jersey last week and I ran into this soldier, I am certain he knew that I'm not a soldier, but he appeared scared to challenge me for wearing their camouflage because he was alone... I just strong face waka for im front like he doesn't exist....I know he can't defeat me when it comes to physical combat, good enough he wasn't with a riffle...
Had it been he tried any stunt with me I would have designed his face with punches... Like I said they are Cowards....
They only react when they are in convoy or when they are close to Military barracks or military check Point........

Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by emmy512: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I did my orientation program here in 2011

Did mine 2001,
Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by karma2000: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2019
are there no human right organisations to take up this case if it an unproved COZA case of 15 yrs ago or a disgraceful toy shop wahala which is alien to our culture people go dey flex muscles

Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by KingOdart(m): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2019
kponkedenge:
This is wrong.
[s][/s]
So the Yoruba SARS that has been killing people are what?
Everything shouldn't revolve around tribalism.

That guy is a well known Northerner
Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2019
Igbos showing worobas how to take the beat since 1960.
Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by Charly68: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2019
Useless people,they run from Boko Haram but running after bloody civilians who are responsible for their wage bill..
Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by tsinzu: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2019
This is Nigeria, Shithole country
Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by frozen70(f): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2019
That is it

The soldier done buy market from Nigeria Army

For the fact that he followed him back to the camp to beat him up, is his own offence

He has gotten direct entry to sambisa

Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by doubleprince6(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2019
Destined2lead:
You sound very foolish. Keep it up
I don't really know if sounding foolish and been foolish are synonymous but I would prefer he is just foolish
Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2019
Good morning Sir
emmy512:

Did mine 2001,

Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by litaninja(m): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2019
Nigerian Security Operatives....
What a pity.
Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by Thanks18(m): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2019
This is barbaric. Use of brute force is not a tool to resolve conflict in a civilized world. Disciplinary measures should be taken by appropriate authorities against those involved
For quality physiotherapy, see my signature and text. Thank you
Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by NORSIYK(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2019
Infinityk:

after checking d name of d soldier
I knew he was from an animalistic tribe

Below is the picture of Ijimakinwa olusegun an army officer who beat up a lady in a night club.
Guess where the coward officer from? Well he's from the most dirtiest and useless tribe in Nigeria

Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by GGirll: 11:51am On Jul 12, 2019
Infinityk:

after checking d name of d soldier
I knew he was from an animalistic tribe

And d soldier that was beaten up by fellow soldiers was just a coward lol....this is inhumane n should be seen as such...tribalism in d south is giving d fulanis d strength to occupy,divide n rule. ...if this doesn't stop I wonder how d south can be liberated.
Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2019
SLAP44:
Breaking news

Local man enjoyed small zoo brushing grin

Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by AbuuBilaal(m): 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
lexy2014:

D soldier should have asked 4a one on one with d nysc official. I witnessed one in nysc were a man o war guy beat d hell out of a soldier& tore his uniform. He went to reinforce so did d man o war guy. One on one& without guns, anyone can beat a soldier green, red, black & blue

Officers must not engage in physical combat. grin
Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by AbuuBilaal(m): 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
Thanks18:
This is barbaric. Use of brute force is not a tool to resolve conflict in a civilized world. Disciplinary measures should be taken by appropriate authorities against those involved
For quality physiotherapy, see my signature and text. Thank you

You should create a Facebook page and maybe get a simple portfolio website.

Send me a message for free consultation. I love helping small businesses and startups.
Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by NeekolazWorld(m): 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
Oma307:
let the matter be investigated and who ever is at fault should be punished.

But will that unbeat the beating the dude has already collected lol
Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
He knows Watsup, that was why he saw them and wanted to run
Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by freshyung: 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
HITdemUP:
Nigerian Soldiers are Cowards who only display their power on defenceless masses. I'm not surprised they pee on their boxers when they hear "Boko" even without putting "haram"
I was putting on a camouflage jersey last week and I ran into this soldier, I am certain he knew that I'm not a soldier, but he appeared scared to challenge me for wearing their camouflage because he was alone... I just strong face waka for im front like he doesn't exist....I know he can't defeat me when it comes to physical combat, good enough he wasn't with a riffle...
Had it been he tried any stunt with me I would have designed his face with punches... Like I said they are Cowards....
They only react when they are in convoy or when they are close to Military barracks or military check Point........

u think say d man no get knief for shoe,only slap na heaven u go find u sef
Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by jacko007(m): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
HITdemUP:

Congratulations you saw your size, you can talk because he ignored you na, if to say he use you do tooth brush now, you won't say all this ����.. Them say make you no wear their camouflage, you say No

Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by KingTom(m): 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
jacko007:

Congratulations you saw your size, you can talk because he ignored you na, if to say he use you do tooth brush now, you won't say all this ����.. Them say make you no wear their camouflage, you say No
So much senselessness in one post. The guy weak me grin

Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by jrusky(m): 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
HITdemUP:

Bro read your post again and again. Though the officer has bought market already for his face to be shown on social.media for his act of brute but bro you are not acting wisely by wearing the camo you are arrogantly talking about.

The army said for security reason no civilian is allow to wear camo to avoid unecessary drama which you are well aware of And you deliberately wore it and you are here forming Mike Tyson and Jackie Chan bah

If the army descend on you for being deliberately ignorant you will come here to blame Buhari. Bro simple instruction dont wear camo pls can't you just listen Dont you have other dress

I'm from a millitary home infact a very high ranking one indeed but my dad warn us everyday never to wear any millitary stuff to avoid drama but look at you.
Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
NeekolazWorld:

But will that unbeat the beating the dude has already collected lol
yeah, the deed has been done but at least justice will be serve rightly
Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
thereturnoflucy:
Soldiers of the Nigerian Army stormed the NYSC camp in Ikare-Akoko, Ondo state, to assault a staff of the scheme.

According to information gathered from our sources on camp, the soldiers led by one Captain CU Kanu, stormed the National Youth Service Corps, Ikare Akoko orientation camp on Monday 8, July 2019.

KikioTolu News exclusively learnt that Captain CU Kanu and the victim, Mr Owolabi Wake (who is the Chief Inspector Head of Security on Camp), had a little argument during the camp period.

This led to the Captain laying an ambush on Mr Owolabi, who was on his way home after the winding up of camp activities.

Mr Owolabi on spotting the soldiers quickly turned his car and returned to camp, only for the soldiers to follow him there and beat him to pulp. Image of a brutalised Mr Owolabi below;

Source: https://kikiotolu.com/exclusive-soldiers-storm-nysc-ondo-camp-assault-staff/

This is bad. They're are supposed to serve and not torment the citizens of the state.
Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2019
Chaii And Have Been Posted There. Pls Gimme Any Informative Advice About Ondo State
Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by virgintoto(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
HITdemUP:

Just like cultisim always flex their muscle wen dey re in group. One on one dem go jakpa.

Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by alexvic12: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
Lamasta:
Them double am up but those Soldiers are always friendly inside the orientation camps now abi the staff don chop the soldiers food join in own grin

Maybe ���

2 Ebonyi Corpers Finally Wed, See Wedding Photos / NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) / NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo