Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) (51784 Views)

Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award / Orientation Course A Lifetime Experience - Grace Akpabio, Ondo NYSC Coord / My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by signz: 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
jrusky:

Bro read your post again and again. [/b]Though the officer has bought market already for his face to be shown on social.media[b] for his act of brute but bro you are not acting wisely by wearing the camo you are arrogantly talking about.

The army said for security reason no civilian is allow to wear camo to avoid unecessary drama which you are well aware of And you deliberately wore it and you are here forming Mike Tyson and Jackie Chan bah

If the army descend on you for being deliberately ignorant you will come here to blame Buhari. Bro simple instruction dont wear camo pls can't you just listen Dont you have other dress

I'm from a millitary home infact a very high ranking one indeed but my dad warn us everyday never to wear any millitary stuff to avoid drama but look at you.

He can deny it. Fortunately, it wasn't a video of the event that was shown. wink
Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
funny enough i know him then as our camp comandant in Ondo camp, he's a proud man and always walking in pride... hard to beleive he would be this obtuse

thereturnoflucy:
Soldiers of the Nigerian Army stormed the NYSC camp in Ikare-Akoko, Ondo state, to assault a staff of the scheme.

According to information gathered from our sources on camp, the soldiers led by one Captain CU Kanu, stormed the National Youth Service Corps, Ikare Akoko orientation camp on Monday 8, July 2019.

KikioTolu News exclusively learnt that Captain CU Kanu and the victim, Mr Owolabi Wake (who is the Chief Inspector Head of Security on Camp), had a little argument during the camp period.

This led to the Captain laying an ambush on Mr Owolabi, who was on his way home after the winding up of camp activities.

Mr Owolabi on spotting the soldiers quickly turned his car and returned to camp, only for the soldiers to follow him there and beat him to pulp. Image of a brutalised Mr Owolabi below;

Source: https://kikiotolu.com/exclusive-soldiers-storm-nysc-ondo-camp-assault-staff/
Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by gulfer: 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2019
Why is it that a particular tribe always leads things like this, from the first coup and now this...... I no mention names, quote me to your peril angry angry angry
Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by lacosanostra: 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2019
There is more to this story, this same Captain was the camp commandant of the 2019 Batch A exercise, and this recently concluded 2019 Batch B stream 1 orientation exercise. I did my orientation in this same camp in March this year, this Captain no get wahala and he's educated. In any case, soldiers need to do away with this "bloody civilian mentality".

Now see how he is being ridiculed and to think he just came back from the north.
Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by etikaamos(m): 12:26am On Jul 13, 2019
Infinityk:

after checking d name of d soldier
I knew he was from an animalistic tribe
tribalism as been a major Issue in this country. we apportion blames n use foul Language on our fellow nigerians just Because we don't speak the same Language, we remain one nigeria n one big great nation.#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by Thanks18(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

You should create a Facebook page and maybe get a simple portfolio website.

Send me a message for free consultation. I love helping small businesses and startups.

i have a Facebook page already. Thanks
Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by chimauga(m): 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
When they see boko Haram ,they hide your face but when it is civilian they will wake-up.
Re: Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) by Rhea(f): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
thereturnoflucy:
Soldiers of the Nigerian Army stormed the NYSC camp in Ikare-Akoko, Ondo state, to assault a staff of the scheme.

According to information gathered from our sources on camp, the soldiers led by one Captain CU Kanu, stormed the National Youth Service Corps, Ikare Akoko orientation camp on Monday 8, July 2019.

KikioTolu News exclusively learnt that Captain CU Kanu and the victim, Mr Owolabi Wake (who is the Chief Inspector Head of Security on Camp), had a little argument during the camp period.

This led to the Captain laying an ambush on Mr Owolabi, who was on his way home after the winding up of camp activities.

Mr Owolabi on spotting the soldiers quickly turned his car and returned to camp, only for the soldiers to follow him there and beat him to pulp. Image of a brutalised Mr Owolabi below;

Source: https://kikiotolu.com/exclusive-soldiers-storm-nysc-ondo-camp-assault-staff/

Captain Kanu, you dey bleash oo you dey bleash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Ebonyi Corpers Finally Wed, See Wedding Photos / NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) / NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.