Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

My Husband And I Have Been Unfaithful To Each Other - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband And I Have Been Unfaithful To Each Other (923 Views)

Do You Know You Can Spend 2 Years In Prison For Being Unfaithful To Your Partner / Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband And I Have Been Unfaithful To Each Other by Beke2020: 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
Keep me anonymous please.

Not everything you see is the way it is.Really,I was a good girl growing up. I was very committed in church and never promiscuous. I married as a virgin. But I did not have a child for five years after marriage. It was very hard. My husband started cheating with various women. I used to cry alot and fast and pray to God for a child.

There were my husband did not care about me for so long.I was neglected.I began to feel cheated and planned my way of getting back at my husband. I flirted with a couple of men but they all didn’t work out. I was desperate.

I did not find any man to sleep with so I pretended to be a prostitute. That is how I met the man that slept with me. I felt bad for cheating and promised myself never to do that again. Like a miracle,I got pregnant about four months later.Life changed for me. I was happy. I gave birth to my son and got pregnant again before he was 6 months .

I have two children now. But I have a problem. I was....

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-husband-and-i-have-been-unfaithful-to-each-other/

Re: My Husband And I Have Been Unfaithful To Each Other by godofuck231: 12:10am On Jul 12, 2019
Beke2020:

Keep me anonymous please.

Not everything you see is the way it is.Really,I was a good girl growing up. I was very committed in church and never promiscuous. I married as a virgin. But I did not have a child for five years after marriage. It was very hard. My husband started cheating with various women. I used to cry alot and fast and pray to God for a child.

There were my husband did not care about me for so long.I was neglected.I began to feel cheated and planned my way of getting back at my husband. I flirted with a couple of men but they all didn’t work out. I was desperate.

I did not find any man to sleep with so I pretended to be a prostitute. That is how I met the man that slept with me. I felt bad for cheating and promised myself never to do that again. Like a miracle,I got pregnant about four months later.Life changed for me. I was happy. I gave birth to my son and got pregnant again before he was 6 months .

I have two children now. But I have a problem. I was....

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-husband-and-i-have-been-unfaithful-to-each-other/
dm me and stop letting your biz all up the place, I'll pass a phone number to u , call her and explain ur heart ,she will help u
Re: My Husband And I Have Been Unfaithful To Each Other by Beke2020: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
cool
godofuck231:
dm me and stop letting your biz all up the place, I'll pass a phone number to u , call her and explain ur heart ,she will help u

(1) (Reply)

Clean American Used Samsung Galaxy S10e For Sale / 10 Ways To Marry The Wrong Person / What Will Be Ur Choice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.