Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

BBNAIJA 2019 Eviction - Tacha Speaks On Why Housemates Nominated Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNAIJA 2019 Eviction - Tacha Speaks On Why Housemates Nominated Her (1363 Views)

“I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) / "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video / BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNAIJA 2019 Eviction - Tacha Speaks On Why Housemates Nominated Her by Okoyeaniche(m): 4:43am On Jul 12, 2019
One of Big Brother Naija 2019 Housemates, Tacha has reacted to her nomination for eviction this week.

Instagram Queen, Symply_Tacha was nominated for possible eviction on monday evening alongside Ella, Mercy, KimOprah and Sir Dee.

This means Ella, Mercy, Sir Dee, Tacha, and KimOprah could go home on Sunday.

Tacha, speaking during her diary session told Biggie that she was nominated by most housemates because she is the strongest and a threat to all in the house.

According to her, "I am the strongest in the House and I am a target...SEE FULL GIST

1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA 2019 Eviction - Tacha Speaks On Why Housemates Nominated Her by Maydayy(m): 5:28am On Jul 12, 2019
Hm

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA 2019 Eviction - Tacha Speaks On Why Housemates Nominated Her by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 12, 2019
I've not seen this year's BBN, but a friend was telling me Tacha is a Cee C wannabe and it's making her appear fake, that's if she's not faking it outrightly.

If she doesn't retrace her steps, I see Nigerians giving her the treatment they gave to Gifty after that fowl claimed she doesn't know Banky W.

BTW, my friend is liking Mike, anyone else likes Mike too?

3 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA 2019 Eviction - Tacha Speaks On Why Housemates Nominated Her by DonMarkuzi(m): 6:13am On Jul 12, 2019
Strongest with all the stretch marks.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA 2019 Eviction - Tacha Speaks On Why Housemates Nominated Her by Birdeyeview: 6:13am On Jul 12, 2019
She's not looking bad body-wise.. Perfect for nacks

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA 2019 Eviction - Tacha Speaks On Why Housemates Nominated Her by cynthiaqueen98(f): 6:14am On Jul 12, 2019
tacha has not been what we expecting

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA 2019 Eviction - Tacha Speaks On Why Housemates Nominated Her by femi4: 6:38am On Jul 12, 2019
Awol1:
I've not seen this year's BBN, but a friend was telling me Tacha is a Cee C wannabe and it's making her appear fake, that's if she's not faking it outrightly.

If she doesn't retrace her steps, I see Nigerians giving her the treatment they gave to Gifty after that fowl claimed she doesn't know Banky W.

BTW, my friend is liking Mike, anyone else likes Mike too?
She's stronger than Ceec. She's already a popular figure before she got into the house. she's got the celebrities on her side. She has more followers than bnaija handle

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA 2019 Eviction - Tacha Speaks On Why Housemates Nominated Her by Okoyeaniche(m): 7:15am On Jul 12, 2019
Birdeyeview:
She's not looking bad body-wise.. Perfect for nacks

Baddoooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: BBNAIJA 2019 Eviction - Tacha Speaks On Why Housemates Nominated Her by Okoyeaniche(m): 7:16am On Jul 12, 2019
femi4:
She's stronger than Ceec. She's already a popular figure before she got into the house. she's got the celebrities on her side. She has more followers than bnaija handle

True....Good findings bro
Re: BBNAIJA 2019 Eviction - Tacha Speaks On Why Housemates Nominated Her by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2019
femi4:
don't be deceived she isn't stronger than ceec. only fools that are controlled by there dick thinks so. if u watching bbnaija u will knw that she's fake and she's trying to pull out the ceec stunt thinking it's gonna help her gain more fans but people ain't dumb we all know who we choose. it's not by having followers before entering the show. do u knw khloe had lots of followers before going for bigbrothernaija so don't be fooled she might be evicted before the finale
Re: BBNAIJA 2019 Eviction - Tacha Speaks On Why Housemates Nominated Her by femi4: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2019
michaelandre:
don't be deceived she isn't stronger than ceec. only fools that are controlled by there dick thinks so. if u watching bbnaija u will knw that she's fake and she's trying to pull out the ceec stunt thinking it's gonna help her gain more fans but people ain't dumb we all know who we choose. it's not by having followers before entering the show. do u knw khloe had lots of followers before going for bigbrothernaija so don't be fooled she might be evicted before the finale
Its by voting ....if her fans think otherwise, there is nothing anyone can do

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Lilian Esoro Wants You To Double Your Rate Of Failure / Bbnaija:"you Are Stupid"- Tacha Slams Diane As Diane Hit Her / See How Fireboy DML Expresses Loyalty To Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.