Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

“I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) (8328 Views)

"Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video / BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters / Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) by press9jatv: 1:38am On Mar 14
“I’m still Davido’s fan” - Tacha speaks candidly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22A48cdGlMk?si=lOun6OfxGr9sFkp6

1 Share

Re: “I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) by press9jatv: 1:38am On Mar 14
Wow Tacha spoke loudly here. She really loves Davido and his music

Why I’m still a fan of Davido – Tacha

Popular reality star, Tacha opens up on why she is still a fan of Davido and would still dance to his songs, despite all that has happened between them.

The BBNaija star recently revealed in a chat with Chude Jideonwo that she still remains a Davido’s fan.

It would be recalled that she and the artist had had disagreements in the past, during which she had been a victim of dragging from trolls.

While speaking in the interview she revealed that she still likes the ‘Stand Strong’ hit maker and would still vibe to his music were she to hear it.

She clarified that she doesn’t have an issue with Davido as a person, rather, her problem would be with a specific action of his that she didn’t like.

Reactions have followed…
@Iam_goingNorth said: “lol like say she matter most BBN alumni are condemned to a lifetime of clout chasing”

@MyG51846748 wrote: “You be fan ke? After supporting his enemies”

@OluBami1 asked: “Wait Shey na only Davido matter dem talk for the podcast cause I never see any quote wey David name no dey”

@yuslovey said: “She dey craze”

@jujuboi__ wondered: “What’s this David David they’re calling him.. call him and Davido. Why don’t you call other artiste by there first name too”

@obinna20716584 asked: “Wasn’t this the same person that was so angry and pained that she wasn’t called up for bbn all stars, then she made it a hobby to start trolling people in the house every single week till they all got eliminated? Maybe if you just minded your business then we won’t be here today!”

https://www.gistreel.com/why-i-cannot-date-a-man-like-lord-lamba-tolanibaj-shares/

1 Share

Re: “I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) by press9jatv: 9:06am On Mar 14
Bb9ja star, Tacha spoke to length here. She still loves davido music
Re: “I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) by bestman09(m): 12:09pm On Mar 14
angry
Good for you. Just don't be too close to avoid stories grin
Re: “I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) by emmabest2000(m): 12:10pm On Mar 14
She is indeed a true fan
Not all those yeye people that after a little misunderstand with their favorite celebrity they start hate speech and back stabbing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) by EmmyMaestro(m): 12:10pm On Mar 14
How does that change the price of garri in the market, it is only when they trend online that they get their high if not depression go kill them

1 Like

Re: “I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) by Abioladoks: 12:10pm On Mar 14
Love dont cost a Thing....
Re: “I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) by Kingpele(m): 12:11pm On Mar 14
Your business not mine
Re: “I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) by Mikespecialone(m): 12:12pm On Mar 14
Ao e tak consign us now

1 Like

Re: “I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) by utenwuson: 12:14pm On Mar 14
Get some deodorant for the camera man sake

1 Like

Re: “I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) by femi4: 12:16pm On Mar 14
press9jatv:
“I’m still Davido’s fan” - Tacha speaks candidly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22A48cdGlMk?si=lOun6OfxGr9sFkp6
This rass girl with no talent

You n phyna are birds of a feather

1 Like

Re: “I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14
Dunno how Nigerians keeps your with the toxicity levels of these douchebags parading themselves as celebrities!!
Afrobeats as a genre sucks at creativity and authencity.
Wack lyrics!!
Dumb artists and an even dumber audience

3 Likes

Re: “I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) by King3urna(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14
Someone should remind me who she is

1 Like

Re: “I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) by israelmao(m): 12:23pm On Mar 14
Accidental celebrity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) by TruthsFM: 12:25pm On Mar 14
Celebrity star Tacha spoke the truths about Davido here
Re: “I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) by TruthsFM: 12:30pm On Mar 14
Who’s chasing clout between Davido and Tacha on the media then? Davido fabs should leave Tacha alone joor

1 Like

Re: “I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) by eepeepook: 12:42pm On Mar 14
You children are weird. Bullying. How is it bullying when all they do is type comments? Nobody online can face her in real life with their complaints. I repeat again, nobody. Either you turn off your phone or block trolls. Why should the opinions of bastards give you sleepless nights?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) by Ykc2(m): 12:49pm On Mar 14
Is very deadly for any BBN or actress to attack davido and go free ,davido is loved all over with chioma on his side you cant imagine what igbo people will to any one that attack davido we too much love that guy and his humble
Re: “I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) by EEIA: 12:49pm On Mar 14
Davido tatted on bare chest in between some hyper saggy boobs. grin
Re: “I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) by dominique(f): 1:01pm On Mar 14
press9jatv:
Bb9ja star, Tacha spoke to length here. She still loves davido music

Can't you put everything in one post? This style of repeating the same topic in 4 posts is very annoying
Re: “I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) by Passionate888: 1:35pm On Mar 14
angry
Re: “I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) by Antoeni(m): 1:38pm On Mar 14
God Forbid, She Should go and become fan of Portable, Davido Fans Are Responsible & Discipline Youths , Harlots & Prostitutes can't be Davido Fan
Re: “I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) by GABRIEL6036: 4:29pm On Mar 14
Inferiority complex. Abeg shift joor
Re: “I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) by TruthsFM: 10:18pm On Mar 14
Tacha love Nigerians to troll her too

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Beautiful Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Teenage Daughter, Michelle / Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman. Another Strange Person Surfaces!! / Don Jazzy Buys N160M Lekki Mansion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.