Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Please Help My Sister In Critical Condition - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help My Sister In Critical Condition (262 Views)

My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month / Nigerian Doctor Dies Of Covid-19 In UK, Wife In Critical Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Sister In Critical Condition by tevanso(m): 6:58am On Jul 12, 2019
My sister Owolabi Omotebi was diagnosed of breast cancer, we have been taking her from one hospital to the other. But it's to no avail. Now we have been referred to take her abroad for further surgery. We are begging everyone around the world to please come to our aid. We need ur supports and prayer. Kindly send anything you can assist with into this account.2113449565 OWOLABI OMOTEBI UBA . thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Fibroid Naturally Without Surgery / Prostate Cancer Symptoms / Part 1) 11 Things Not To Do During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.