Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

El-zakzaky: What God Told Me About Shiite Leader – Apostle Suleman (flashback) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / El-zakzaky: What God Told Me About Shiite Leader – Apostle Suleman (flashback) (357 Views)

Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift / El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

El-zakzaky: What God Told Me About Shiite Leader – Apostle Suleman (flashback) by godwinobi65: 7:35am On Jul 12, 2019
The Founder of the Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) Apostle Johnson Suleman had said in January 2019 that God is not happy with the detention of the leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN) Ibrahim El-Zakzaky.

It was learned that El-Zakzaky has been in detention since 2015, against a Federal High Court ruling in 2016 for his unconditional release.

On Tuesday, members of his movement are known as Shiites stormed the National Assembly and had a battle with security agencies.

This was repeated on Thursday at the Federal Secretariat, Abuja; the police fired gunshots and tear gas to disperse them as they protested the continuous detention of their leader, El-Zakzaky.

It was learned that the clash on Thursday
https://thepointernews.com/el-zakzaky-what-god-told-me-about-shiite-leader-apostle-suleman-flashback/

(1) (Reply)

Confusion In Umuchu Town As Catholic Priest Bans Hundreds Of Faithfuls / Victory Over Financial Handicap / The Mysterious Ways Of God:a Short Story-JPR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.