Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Real Reason Why Lionel Messi Is Facing Potential Ban From International Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Reason Why Lionel Messi Is Facing Potential Ban From International Football (238 Views)

Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football / Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois / Wayne Rooney Has Retired From International Football. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason Why Lionel Messi Is Facing Potential Ban From International Football by kelvingolden(m): 8:00am On Jul 12, 2019
Argentina captain and we'll as one of the biggest star in Barcelona has been ban from playing the international football for two years here is the reason:

Let’s look at what he said.
"We don't have to be part of this corruption and the lack of respect they showed us throughout this tournament, Sadly, the corruption, the referees, they don't allow people to enjoy football. I think the cup is fixed for Brazil, I hope VAR and the referees have nothing to do in this final and that Peru can compete because they have the team to do so, although I think it's difficult."

Read more @: http://www.kelvingolden.com/2019/07/real-reason-why-lionel-messi-is-facing.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Gombe Fans Commends Eagles Despite Loss To Algeria / ALBERT STUIVENBERG: MY IDEAL SUPER EAGLES TECHNICAL ADVISER / Barcelona Complete €120m Griezmann Signing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.