Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

ALBERT STUIVENBERG: MY IDEAL SUPER EAGLES TECHNICAL ADVISER - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ALBERT STUIVENBERG: MY IDEAL SUPER EAGLES TECHNICAL ADVISER (239 Views)

My Ideal Nigeria Formation Against Ivory Coast And Why Kelechi Is Instrumental / Austin Eguavoen Resigns As Super Eagles Technical Adviser / Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ALBERT STUIVENBERG: MY IDEAL SUPER EAGLES TECHNICAL ADVISER by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
Albert Stuivenberg is currently assisting Ryan Giggs in the Welsh National team but was listed for a top managerial post with Swansea.
The 49-year-old's last job as a manager was a short stint at Belgian side Genk in 2017, whom he guided to the quarter-finals of the Europa League .
He joined up as assistant to Wales boss Ryan Giggs the following year, having worked with the Welshman at Manchester United as an assistant to Louis van Gaal.
The Dutchman has also had coaching experience with Feyenoord and the Dutch development teams, helping to bring through the likes of Robin van Persie in the process.
In 1992, he was given a job as a youth coach with his former club, Feyenoord, where he later became head of youth in 2001. He spent the 2000–01 season as an assistant first-team coach with Feyenoord's Belgian feeder club, Racing White Daring Molenbeek. After spending 13 years coaching at Feyenoord, working with the likes of Robin van Persie , he moved to the Al Jazira Club in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in 2004 to head their youth system.
After two years in the Middle East, he returned to the Netherlands to take over as the coach of the
under-17s national team. He twice led the team to victory in the UEFA European Under-17 Championship, in 2011 and 2012 , leading to his promotion to manage the under-21s in 2013. Stuivenberg also scouted for the Royal Dutch Football Association (KNVB) and educated professional coaches at the KNVB Academy .
In July 2014, Stuivenberg was appointed as an assistant coach at Manchester United by new manager Louis van Gaal, working alongside assistant manager Ryan Giggs with whom they won the 2016 FA Cup

(1) (Reply)

Tunisia Vs Nigeria 0-1 (nigeria Third Place Runner Up) / Barcelona Complete €120m Griezmann Signing / Ruiz Jr Cancels UK Trip For Rematch With Anthony Joshua Amid Dillian Whyte Faile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.