Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

I Am Still Se-xually Attracted To Women Though Married – Miley Cyrus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Still Se-xually Attracted To Women Though Married – Miley Cyrus (1530 Views)

Angel Tells Cross She Is Se.xually Attracted To Him / Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex / Miley Cyrus Flaunts Her Backside In New Racy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Still Se-xually Attracted To Women Though Married – Miley Cyrus by Apexgist(f): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2019
I am still se-xually attracted to women though married – Miley Cyrus

Read more through the below link

https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/miley-cyrus/
Re: I Am Still Se-xually Attracted To Women Though Married – Miley Cyrus by Abfinest007(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2019
if u like have up to ten wives women will run after you if you think I'm lying ask Regina Daniels

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Se-xually Attracted To Women Though Married – Miley Cyrus by Onyi22(f): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2019
He possess the qualities that a woman need
Re: I Am Still Se-xually Attracted To Women Though Married – Miley Cyrus by Chronicgenius: 10:19am On Jul 12, 2019
Posters above me:Miley Cyrus isn't the guy ooo,its the girl.

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Se-xually Attracted To Women Though Married – Miley Cyrus by Raydos: 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2019
Onyi22:

Kikikik miley cyrus is the girl, she used to be a lesbian before you got married
Re: I Am Still Se-xually Attracted To Women Though Married – Miley Cyrus by simonlee(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
Onyi22:
How the rush to comment on threads they have no idea about just baffles me...

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Se-xually Attracted To Women Though Married – Miley Cyrus by malanado: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
i wanted it to be a love triangle. Stella you and Liam but it never happened. if I was the one what else do I want . I will have been a hit, Miley Cyrus hot wife and husband. but still love the song "she not him" I was full of passion, love and Heartbeat because you clearly love both of them but Liam most
Re: I Am Still Se-xually Attracted To Women Though Married – Miley Cyrus by malanado: 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
Raydos:

Kikikik miley cyrus is the girl, she used to be a lesbian before you got married
she not a lesbian she is bisexual she have love for both man and woman just like cara delevingne who is now with Ashley Benson
Re: I Am Still Se-xually Attracted To Women Though Married – Miley Cyrus by Bruno3000(m): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
You can't change a lesbian's sexual orientation. Na evil spirit dey control them. Reason why guys must KNOW these gals before wifing them. If u know ur smart.

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman Spotted Learning 'coding' In Lagos / Zlatan Ibile Took His Birthday To The Street, Throws Money / Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Choose Between Chioma B And Cardijat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.