Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers (42058 Views)

Female Police Officer On Traffic Duty Left Bleeding After Assault By Soldier(pic / Military In Essien Udim: Man Hit By A Stray Bullet In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by GloShare(m): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
But wait oo, I thought they said Bullet causes pain when it hits the body Perhaps, they lied to me embarassed

It is like taking a bullet is sweet undecided Because, if it were truly painful, I see no reason why a sane person would want to go take a second round of bullet after taking the first one angry

Somebody had better advise that boy angry

Trying too hard to be funny?

3 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by cnwachukwu50: 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
is true I saw him while passing Bori Camp, I really pitied him when I saw him, He really needs justice

3 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by nnokwa042(m): 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
But wait oo, I thought they said Bullet causes pain when it hits the body Perhaps, they lied to me embarassed

It is like taking a bullet is sweet undecided Because, if it were truly painful, I see no reason why a sane person would want to go take a second round of bullet after taking the first one angry

Somebody had better advise that boy angry
yours go worst angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by NEODON(m): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
cry cry may he get the justice he deserves ..so painful. Shattered dreams

1 Like

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
Niceiroko:
senseless

Thanks embarassed

But if you found a fault in my comnent, you could have just corrected me.

The reason why I said that was considering the Nigerian situation of how violent and ruthless the army can be. What if they get annoyed by his approach and attack him and his condition gets worsened?

He could have sought to get his money through peaceful means that would not jeopardize his life and health.

But I am sorry if the post was insensitively expressed. Thanks for your words again grin
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
nnokwa042:
yours go worst angry

Niceiroko:
senseless

Thanks embarassed

The reason why I said that was considering the Nigerian situation of how violent and ruthless the army can be. What if they get annoyed by his approach and attack him and his condition gets worsened?

He could have sought to get his money through peaceful means that would not jeopardize his life and health.

But I am sorry if the post was insensitively expressed. Thanks for your words again grin
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by frozen70(f): 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
Sorry for what happened to you

Pls God will see you through before those idiots will shoot the second leg

They don't have life
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
GloShare:

Trying to hard to be funny?

But I am sorry if the post was insensitively expressed. Thanks for your words grin
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
NoSidonLook:

Really senseless and insensitive from that idiot

Thanks embarassed

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
GMbuharii:

If I call you cowards nah. What can someone like that guy fear again?

That guy's as good as dead without justice, justice in the form of compensation.

Niceiroko:
senseless

But I am sorry if the post was insensitively expressed. Thanks grin
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by nnokwa042(m): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Thanks embarassed

this your big big grammar grin I withdraw my statement ,but if american or European soldiers are killing their citizens like in Nigeria Nigerians won't be dying in Sahara dessert to reach Europe,what is bad is bad no matter who was hurt, if someone threw stone inside a market you don't know who the stone will hit

2 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by oluwaahmed: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
You shouldn't have withdrawn the case man, lose their job when u lost a leg? Are u sure you went with a lawyer, cos if you did your compensation should have been more; like sending you abroad for prosthetics, and monetary rewards for the disfigurement.
I don't know whether its poverty or the system that doesn't allow Nigerians do know their right.

4 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Freddonance(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
ichidodo:
That leg could have been saved...It doesn't look mangled neither does it look gangrenous...Tis a clean hole with an exit wound.A six hour surgery could have saved it, but no, lazy doctors would prefer the cheapest and easiest option.

I don't think you are right. Bullet injuries extend way beyond the point of entry of the bullet & depending on the kinetic energy of the bullet & the type of gun used. Lastly there is what we call secondary missiles( this would have affected or chartered more bones that u can see generally. Possibly that pics was taken on the day of the said incident.

1 Like

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by oluwaahmed: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
ichidodo:
That leg could have been saved...It doesn't look mangled neither does it look gangrenous...Tis a clean hole with an exit wound.A six hour surgery could have saved it, but no, lazy doctors would prefer the cheapest and easiest option.

Look closely my brother that's a gun shot at the knee joint, there's no fixing that. Also look at the trajectory of the entry wound, it went downwards meaning that more damage was done to the knee than we can see.
I really feel sad for the guy.
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by mekuxiani(m): 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
Chelseaplus:
Nigerian man who was hit by stray bullet when one of the Nigerian soldier was shooting in portharcourt on his way to exam cries out.

He was spotted sitting on the middle of the road whie one of the soldier walk to him and carry him up, In a series of tweets he made online why still protesting wrote below,..

See More Graphics Photos of his removed amputated leg and Watch Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/man-hit-by-stray-bullet-protest-infront.html?m=1

SAd
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by ichidodo: 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
Freddonance:

I don't think you are right. Bullet injuries extend way beyond the point of entry of the bullet & depending on the kinetic energy of the bullet & the type of gun used. Lastly there is what we call secondary missiles( this would have affected or chartered more bones that u can see generally. Possibly that pics was taken on the day of the said incident.
The leg could still have been saved no matter the kinetic energy or force on impact as long as the leg isn't mangled or gangrenous.. Better still with a projectile with a relative small entry wound...highest injury here could be shattered bones (bone setting)...or torn ligaments (surgery) or whatever.

1 Like

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by tsinzu: 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
josephwilliamsd:
No one will retweet or take this kind of stories serious, useless country
They are more interested in big brother naija and co. Very useless country indeed
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by EmzyT: 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
Techcrunchng:
cry see how they permanently disfigured this handsome and energized young boy! I Weep for Nigeria!

Na una type dey make person Commit Suicide!!!! If that guy was to be Complete, you would NEVER have bothered to tell him that he's Handsome And Energized... Just because you saw him in that Condition, its then you remembered he's "Handsome and Energized" This life Eh undecided

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by ichidodo: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
oluwaahmed:

Look closely my brother that's a gun shot at the knee joint, there's no fixing that. Also look at the trajectory of the entry wound, it went downwards meaning that more damage was done to the knee than we can see.
I really feel sad for the guy.
Also look closely...The knee in question still looks whole instead of wobbled or torn to indicate a catastrophic injury. Adding screws along with surgical metal plates would have supported the entire knee structure and allow it to heal....The damage I fear for are those of the ligaments but a good orthopaedic surgeon could set things very well.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by tsinzu: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
Jabarzee:
Nigeria jagajaga
Everything scatter scatter
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by TGMISKY(m): 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
Surviving in Rivers State is a testimony. If cultists don't clash, police would shoot for no reason
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by AmNuhRegular(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
ichidodo:

I swear, Nigeria is just a mess all round meehn

1 Like

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by bizzibodi(m): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
ichidodo:
D u know if d bullet hit & shattered a bone?from my knowledge of anatomy that section has bone.

1 Like

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by alphaNomega: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
ichidodo:

You need to study what happens to the body after a bullet wound. What are you even saying?
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by bizzibodi(m): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
ichidodo:
Also look closely...The knee in question still looks whole instead of wobbled or torn to indicate a catastrophic injury. Adding screws along with surgical metal plates would have supported the entire knee structure and allow it to heal....The damage I fear for are those of the ligaments but a good orthopaedic surgeon could set things very well.
Do u know if they have enough money for good hospital & orthopedic surgeon?
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by ichidodo: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
alphaNomega:

You need to study what happens to the body after a bullet wound. What are you even saying?
Look who's talking? do you know the difference in the effects between a bullet wound to a limb or a bullet wound to the torso?. If you don't understand pls don't disturb my mention.

1 Like

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Freddonance(m): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
ichidodo:
The leg could still have been saved no matter the kinetic energy or force on impact as long as the leg isn't mangled or gangrenous.. Better still with a projectile with a relative small entry wound...highest injury here could be shattered bones (bone setting)...or torn ligaments (surgery) or whatever.

How about that soft tissues that will be affected? Bullet wounds cover more margin than u can imagine. U can only get a clear margin of involvement of or between viable & necrotic tissues after a day or two of the incident
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Freddonance(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
alphaNomega:

That's exactly what I'm trying to tell him
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by DennisEche(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
time when you needs the yeye brities now you wont see them na coza matter them go de chest beat
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by ichidodo: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
bizzibodi:

Do u know if they have enough money for good hospital & orthopedic surgeon?
The irony is that it takes so much resource and risk to the health of the patient to conduct an amputation...A simple cut,drill and tuck could have set the knee well enough instead of sawing the whole thing off. That's just pure lack of surgical know how by the doctor.

1 Like

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Vega100: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Could an indian doctor have saved that leg
Our surgeons here are useless and lazy
Sorry to say but u are a big fool!!! Why dabble into things you know absolutely nothing about?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Places Gun In Between Girl's Vagina In Chicago, Declared Wanted For Rape / Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour / Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.