Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers (42054 Views)

Female Police Officer On Traffic Duty Left Bleeding After Assault By Soldier(pic / Military In Essien Udim: Man Hit By A Stray Bullet In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Thanks embarassed

But if you found a fault in my comnent, you could have just corrected me.

The reason why I said that was considering the Nigerian situation of how violent and ruthless the army can be. What if they get annoyed by his approach and attack him and his condition gets worsened?

He could have sought to get his money through peaceful means that would not jeopardize his life and health.

But I am sorry if the post was insensitively expressed. Thanks for your words again grin

Okay, I apologise for the insult
But I'm glad you accept your first post was insensitive

And back to the issue...he has been trying to follow due peaceful process for 2 years now (according to his post)...this is Nigeria, if you don't come out and speak for yourself, no one will take you serious

If he had not come out how will we know
And right now, social media is a powerful tool to let our voices be heard...at least right now people are now aware of his situation...it is a head start

Once again I acknowledge your understanding cool
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by ichidodo: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
Freddonance:

How about that soft tissues that will be affected? Bullet wounds cover more margin than u can imagine. U can only get a clear margin of involvement of or between viable & necrotic tissues after a day or two of the incident
This just an AK 47 bullet and not some new age explosive bullet tipped with glycerine designed to shatter on impact or is it a bullet tipped with a bio poison to catabolize soft tissues....this is simple 7.092mm projectile shot from a long barreled assault rifle thus there can only be injuries or death from excessive trauma to the body as regards to hits on major organs or tissues. That is why you are much likely to survive a gunshot to your limb than your chest or your head.... The knee in question is looking too good in shape,structure and even color to indicate gangrene or damage to any soft internal tissues thus I believe surgery with metalplating and screws would have helped the young man..

2 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by oruma19: 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
shellsea:
to die dey sweet this one
u are not a human being, very insensitive, sad!
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
Yeyebrities.... Una no go see this one now go protest.... na pesin we de yarn maga wen don stale set dem yansh am in 1999 una go de protest about.

1 Like

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by nikz(f): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
Lawless country with no pity for the civilians
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Hoodbilonia: 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nigerians are just frustrates.
see hw u showed your frustration
Vega100:

Sorry to say but u are a big fool!!! Why dabble into things you know absolutely nothing about?
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by johnaruson(m): 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
Don't be cowed, not only the reckless and untrained soldier will pay for it, The Entire Nigerian Army will also pay you, with money already provided for this by federal government.
Never withdraw the case from court, justice by law will give you millions, make sure your case claims damages in court.
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by naijajobx: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
Oh
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Freddonance(m): 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
ichidodo:
This just an AK 47 bullet and not some new age explosive bullet tipped with glycerine designed to shatter on impact or is it a bullet tipped with a bio poison to catabolize soft tissues....this is simple 7.092mm projectile shot from a long barreled assault rifle thus there can only be injuries or death from excessive trauma to the body as regards to hits on major organs or tissues. That is why you are much likely to survive a gunshot to your limb than your chest or your head.... The knee in question is looking too good in shape,structure and even color to indicate gangrene or damage to any soft internal tissues thus I believe surgery with metalplating and screws would have helped the young man..

you are correct but the aspect I'm considering is the fact that that pics was taken on the day of incident. a close look at the wound will tell u that & of course gangrene won't appear on the first day of bullet injury. u begin to see clear demarcation between viable & gangrenous tissues about 24-48hrs after incident so you can't tell the extent of tissue involvement just by looking at a fresh bullet injury
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by kendrick93(m): 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nigerian doctors/surgeons are basically useless
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Techcrunchng(m): 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
EmzyT:

Na una type dey make person Commit Suicide!!!! If that guy was to be Complete, you would NEVER have bothered to tell him that he's Handsome And Energized... Just because you saw him in that Condition, its then you remembered he's "Handsome and Energized" This life Eh undecided
how do you mean my friend? Should I move around complementing every guy I see along the road? Am I a gay?
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
His story was on naija info this morning, his poor mother spent 2.5m on medical bills, was wondering why she didnt use 100k to hire a lawyer to fight the case at least on pro bono basis.

The attitude of our soldiers leaves much to be desired, they forget that one day they will retire and live their remaining lives like the civilians they ve been trained to despise.

1 Like

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by alphaNomega: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
[s]
ichidodo:
Look who's talking? do you know the difference in the effects between a bullet wound to a limb or a bullet wound to the torso?. If you don't understand pls don't disturb my mention.
[/s]

get the fvck out! baboon!!
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by magzey: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2019
Very pathetic sorry man. undecided undecided
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by SoliBayNG: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
ichidodo:
That leg could have been saved...It doesn't look mangled neither does it look gangrenous...Tis a clean hole with an exit wound.A six hour surgery could have saved it, but no, lazy doctors would prefer the cheapest and easiest option.

Yes it could have been saved. But he was asked to deposit some money within a day or so. They couldn't raise it before the leg went dead. Try to know the whole story before being judgmental.
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by SoliBayNG: 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
By the way, the bullet passed through his leg and hit another woman seated in a keke.
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by makeherscream(m): 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
which kind life be dis just see as dem condemn this guy life chai dis country don tire me
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Askme8: 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
danny56:
No law in Nigeria... No president in Nigeria..
if say na cow left leg now, law and president go dey by force
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by EASY39(m): 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
ichidodo:
That leg could have been saved...It doesn't look mangled neither does it look gangrenous...Tis a clean hole with an exit wound.A six hour surgery could have saved it, but no, lazy doctors would prefer the cheapest and easiest option.
Thank U that was how my leg would hav been amputated buy some lazy ortho doctor,the eplant got infectd and the wound refuse to heal up,deterorated and worst,thanks to DR OLAKULEYIN i went tru surgery on june 13 and i was discharge today july 12 atleast am getting bettdr now.

1 Like

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by EASY39(m): 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
ichidodo:
Honestly U are right

1 Like

Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Emmynation(m): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Oboy see as dem use bullet condemn that left leg for the last pics.

However the first time he was shot, he did not die. This time around its like he's ready to die finally.

There's nothing the army will do even if its a private or lance corporal that committed the offence.

. not just d bullet
Poor medical facilities also
D military has done bad, but take a look.. It gas been operated even in d last pics
Re: Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers by Emmynation(m): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
ichidodo:

U said d fact

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp / Man Places Gun In Between Girl's Vagina In Chicago, Declared Wanted For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.