Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi (60750 Views)

Villarreal Hail Chukwueze As ‘unstoppable’ After Netting First Goal Of Season / Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match / Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
Flier:
Musa is not getting enough praise he deserves
He has the required pace but most times he doesn't end up well with ball unlike chukwueze who finishes well
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by nasoeb: 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

I no notice oh..
If na 2 or 3 and i no get like
Leave my life alone
#Lolz
Nairaland don employ you as EFCC abi?
Hahahahahah nice one dear.
It's good to ease the stress sometimes.
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by PopeFlatino(m): 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ya,Mikel has the eye for through passes more ,he can as well try put shots on target when it matters most but iwobi's lesser experience doesn't really ring a bell of urgency in such situations but the problem here is that Mikel is old now,less pace for counter,and 70%of fans aren't giving him that confidence to play in this afcon
namiji2598:
that's exactly my point, and we all know that Mikel is good at through passes, and can help in maintaining stability in the midfield which can leads to reduction in conceding goals
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by Rossikk(m): 2:24am On Jul 13, 2019
Angelfrost:
The way Algeria will come for Chukwueze, y'all will think he stole their national treasure. Make them no wound the guy o.

The coach should play Onyekuru as well. They won't know what hit them.
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by Rossikk(m): 2:25am On Jul 13, 2019
Mavor:
Help me tell them. The average Nigerian likes reveling in present glory with zero plan on how to achieve more in the future.

OH SHUT UP.

(Lemme guess....you don't consider yourself an ''average Nigerian'', correct?)

Asshole.
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by biglizzy: 4:44am On Jul 13, 2019
It's good to hear

Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by DarlingEmojist(m): 7:01am On Jul 13, 2019
nasoeb:

Hahahahahah nice one dear.
It's good to ease the stress sometimes.

Hmm... You are talking about my Facebook profile,its obvious you dunno know me.. If you see my highest Likes and comment you would pray to be World Famous just as I am..

Am not the kind of People that will snap 25picture,delete 15,Edit the remaining 10,delete 4 again,then post 1,and later come out with 7 likes

#Lolz
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by Angelfrost(m): 8:59am On Jul 13, 2019
Rossikk:

The coach should play Onyekuru as well. They won't know what hit them.

That old man go hear word?.. The whole selection kinda seems political, or maybe he just lacks confidence in the young man.
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by nasoeb: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

Hmm... You are talking about my Facebook profile,its obvious you dunno know me.. If you see my highest Likes and comment you would pray to be World Famous just as I am..

Am not the kind of People that will snap 25picture,delete 15,Edit the remaining 10,delete 4 again,then post 1,and later come out with 7 likes

#Lolz
So then what "kind" are you
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by Princeuche2497: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2019
1.50+ odds football trading
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///FeX1s9Kpwq9HOunv7Er6ZE
Re: South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi by DarlingEmojist(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2019
nasoeb:

So then what "kind" are you

Am that kind of guy that snap 7 pics,Edit 6,Share 5 and earn 470likes ....,Also share them on Instagram
Buh i dont share them on Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fifa Sanctions Nigeria In 2018 World Cup Qualifiers, Awards Algeria / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti La Voiture Noire, World's Most Expensive Car / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.