Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (617536 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jola17: 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
Chinex980:
Good afternoon landers. I am new here, been trying to read up on steps to take but quite confused. I just got my acceptance letter 4days ago. Freie Universität du Berlin admitted me to study MA Global History. I was given 15-29 of this month to enroll at the university. I have submitted most documents to uniassist before, Do I need to submit the documents again directly to the university for them to enroll me? I was asked to also pay the semester fee. Pls can someone guide me on what to do from here.
Please when did you apply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by KamsyIvy: 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
Don’t use GTBank o. You won’t be able to deposit more than 1k euro in a week.
shakurshakur:

Visit any GTBANK if you have an account with them, even they will open dollar n pound accounts inclusive if you wish.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
evergreen9:
Has anyone recently gotten an interview date?

None yet.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 17, 2019
KamsyIvy:
Don’t use GTBank o. You won’t be able to deposit more than 1k euro in a week.

Zenith bank or Access bank is preferable..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yelei(m): 12:36am On Jul 17, 2019
Hi, going to same school.
Can we connect?
vickmor002:
Good morning my people, my people.
Please I need your urgent advice, I got my AL from the university of applied science, Hamm Lippstadt, Bsc.
I quickly applied for visa appointment under category A, owning to the fact that I already have my 1st degree with 2nd class upper.
Please, will there be any issue using category A, since am not going for masters now?

Has people excelled through this before??

I got reference no, although still planning for extension.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by walexy06(m): 1:25am On Jul 17, 2019
Kinfinity007:
The only hope I have now is Ruhr University Bochum
What course bro and when did you apply?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by walexy06(m): 1:26am On Jul 17, 2019
Kinfinity007:
I just logged in my university of Trier account, lo and behold a rejection letter!!
So sorry bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Valentinejeco: 4:47am On Jul 17, 2019
Bro you mean first bank ?
bjayNL:

Used FBN, was charged 13 Euro, 0.5% of the amount and vat,
Then I put beneficiary to bear charges else I could have paid another 40 euro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Magma012: 4:47am On Jul 17, 2019
any one please, GM
Magma012:
Admission alert,
University of Trier
Environmental sciences
Msc ...

Please who knows about trier university or a student of this course lets connect
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Morty123: 6:13am On Jul 17, 2019
Yes I applied with statement of result and got admission
Kinfinity007:
Pls I'd like to make an inquiry from anyone who applied to Ruhr University Bochum. I applied with a statement of result instead of a Degree Certificate. Is there anyone who applied with a statement of result and still got admission into Ruhr University?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by AgentONE(m): 6:57am On Jul 17, 2019
Eromose08:

Yes I have gotten my confirmation since May. Thanks

I don't think that matters much, what matters most based on the info gathered from their website is what date are you going to submit your visa application(your interview date).

If you've done interview before September 1st you might be on the safer side whilst submitting the confirmation of funding after September 1st but still, I won't take that risk because on the day of your interview you were made to sign a slip stating your application won't be processed until you meet every requirement required of you(even though sometimes they don't act on the weight of this doc), which if they decided to pull the weight of that doc as regards the case of someone who does his interview before September 1st but then fails to submit the funding confirmation until after September 1st.

So my own little advice is do what needs to be done as soon as possible but if your interview is after September 1st, just gear up for the worst case scenario. Grace differs, I pray my analysis is wrong and at the end you scale through, because from my little experience on this German waka, grace does come to play most times. That's why the saying here goes, "German matter na per head o"

One love

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toroze(m): 7:31am On Jul 17, 2019
Has anyone heard from Fulda as per AL matter...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by alexomoba: 7:46am On Jul 17, 2019
hello guys. i am a newbie here. pls can someone help me with step by step process for this german stuff
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2019
Welcome. Everything you need is on the first page of this thread.

alexomoba:
hello guys. i am a newbie here. pls can someone help me with step by step process for this german stuff

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ritazcorea: 7:49am On Jul 17, 2019
Good morning everyone
Please can I see like an example how you people wrote the address on the motivational letter to the embassy. I want to be sure I have written mine correctly.
Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kinfinity007: 7:50am On Jul 17, 2019
walexy06:

What course bro and when did you apply?
M.Sc. Chemistry, wot about you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kinfinity007: 7:52am On Jul 17, 2019
Morty123:
I'm so happy to hear that, you have just revived my hope!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kinfinity007: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2019
Morty123:
does their admission decision take up to one month?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GreatMikymiko: 7:59am On Jul 17, 2019
Intelligence report

This is to inform the members of the group to be cautious as some people claim to open and fund blocked account while possibly generating a doctored blocking confirmation for victims.

We advice members to avoid such as it lacks genuiness as such can be obtained through fraudulent practice.

Report anybody claiming or indulging in such illicit practice.

I advice members to avoid disclosing their blocking confirmation so that these fraudulent people won't doctor it.

These fraudulent people will try to dissuade you from this group notice. The group will always expose such kind of acts for people to beware. They claim to open and fund blocked account for people while possibly generating doctored blocking confirmation.

I now ask the victims to send the scanned copy of the blocking confirmation to the responsible banks to verify the authenticity of the said blocking confirmation.

It is genuine when the bank sends the funding confirmation directly to your email or when you download it directly from the bank web portal. Or you confirm directly from the bank via their official email.
Make proper research about the bank contact details and verify from the bank directly.

According to law, it is believed that each person/applicant is solely responsible for any action with respect to his/her documents.

When the funding confirmation is sent via email. It is your duty to confirm the veracity of such email in other to ascertain if it is the bank's real email address.

Consider it as fake if the funding confirmation paper doesn't come directly from the bank real email or website.

Consequences of using forged document are as follows:

1. Imprisonment.
2. Negative record.
3. Visa ban throughout the EU member
States.
4. Frustration and emotional distress.
5. Waste of money and time.
6. Deportation.

Good luck with your positive dream.

Beware.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MydeOre(f): 8:42am On Jul 17, 2019
Fabcol:
Congratulation!!!
Good morning guys
Please I need information about the Germany visa requirements and the cost of the visa itself.
Planned applying soon so I need full details pls.
Anyone can respond to it.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oluwafemi88: 8:56am On Jul 17, 2019
Ritazcorea:
Good morning everyone
Please can I see like an example how you people wrote the address on the motivational letter to the embassy. I want to be sure I have written mine correctly.
Thank you.

Pls same here , I have been think about the format, will it be address
Pls elders in the house
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 17, 2019
AgentONE:

I don't think that matters much, what matters most based on the info gathered from their website is what date are you going to submit your visa application(your interview date).

If you've done interview before September 1st you might be on the safer side whilst submitting the confirmation of funding after September 1st but still, I won't take that risk because on the day of your interview you were made to sign a slip stating your application won't be
processed until you meet every requirement required of you(even though sometimes they don't act on the weight of this doc), which if they decided to pull the weight of that doc as regards the case of someone who does his interview before September 1st but then fails to submit the funding confirmation until after September 1st.

So my own little advice is do what needs to be done as soon as possible but if your interview is after September 1st, just gear up for the worst case scenario. Grace differs, I pray my analysis is wrong and at the end you scale through, because from my little experience on this German waka, grace does come to play most times. That's why the saying here goes, "German matter na per head o"

One love

I just confirmed that it's not a problem for those that ve booked already, abeg dem no use worriness kill person.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kratos14: 9:33am On Jul 17, 2019
Please guys, my start up date I registered was August 31st. If at all d embassy want to start releasing date, Op say dey go still give me date mak Dey no go dey reason say I no fit meet up again. Abi mak I cancel n book am again ? Pls pple wit experience or idea should pls answer this question
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2019
Kratos14:
Please guys, my start up date I registered was August 31st. If at all d embassy want to start releasing date, Op say dey go still give me date mak Dey no go dey reason say I no fit meet up again. Abi mak I cancel n book am again ? Pls pple wit experience or idea should pls answer this question

It's actually close, August is almost here. I'll advice you to still chill till like towards the end of this month, after that if no date comes, then u cancel and rebook and also ask the school for enrollment.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ritazcorea: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=Ritazcorea post=80345181]Good morning everyone
Thank you. Pls help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Siredestiny: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2019
Hello good people of Nairaland, please I have an issue, I applied to University of Bamberg, after sending all my documents, now they are requesting for minimum of B2 CEFR, certified copy to be sent latest by 31st of this month. I applied for the course because it was stated that it would be taught completely in English and I saw it on their page that the information is not relevant if you plan to apply for an international masters degree. Please I don’t know what to do or how to go about this! ��

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 9:59am On Jul 17, 2019
If you can get an extension from your school, do so. Then cancel and rebook with the new date. With 31 August as start date, the embassy may not give you AD coz they'll feel you can't meet up.

Kratos14:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2019
Nobody will post their motivation letter here on a public forum. Motivation letter is supposed to be personal and tailored specifically to your goals and plans.

[quote author=Ritazcorea post=80349023][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2019
Siredestiny:
Hello good people of Nairaland, please I have an issue, I applied to University of Bamberg, after sending all my documents, now they are requesting for minimum of B2 CEFR, certified copy to be sent latest by 31st of this month. I applied for the course because it was stated that it would be taught completely in English and I saw it on their page that the information is not relevant if you plan to apply for an international masters degree. Please I don’t know what to do or how to go about this! ��
get a letter from your school and let them put that your English proficiency is equivalent to what they are asking for simple
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=Ritazcorea post=80349023][/quote]if na address that's not a problem go embassy website you go see their address or you can use
The consular general
German embassy
15 Walter Carrington crescent
Victoria island
Lagos state

11 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Philfit(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2019
Kratos14:
Please guys, my start up date I registered was August 31. If at all d embassy want to start releasing date, Op say dey go still give me date mak Dey no go dey reason say I no fit meet up again. Abi mak I cancel n book am again ? Pls pple wit experience or idea should pls answer this question
Used the same deadline date with you, Booked on June 17th and till Thursday last week i wasn't able to get a date. I've noticed the embassy usually issues dates not less than 6 weeks to your enrollment deadline. eg if your deadline is August 30/September 1st, they make it a policy to give you a date on or above July 15th-20th, if they cant they would skip your appointment.( from my observation)
So i cancelled and booked again on July 11th using a late enrollment deadline November 10th, Hoping if they start to consider giving dates, they have enough room to allocate me anywhere.( when people cancel, which would obviously happen cause not everyone has an admission and people could change their mind later, also the embassy might increase the amount of interviews per day)
what confirmed this theory are those that recently got September 23-30 dates.

This is not a fact! it is just a speculation based on observations

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Philfit(m): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2019
alexomoba:
Visit page 1 of this thread and read through part 6, you would be fully equipped

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.