Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615996 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dipseet(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
Twostep:

I applied for the summer 2020 and got this email this mrng, does this mean the admission is done and settled ? Gurus in the house please? Plus is the 3k scholarship true to it?

Yeah I think you have....

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Lolade30: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
For summer 2020
Luxiana19:
Please is your admission at Uni Bremen for Summer 2020 or Winter 2020, Im confused.

@Lolade30
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Lolade30: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
I really cannot say what's going on. The mail just entered my inbox. Maybe you hold on like they advised... By God's grace it will come through
BabajideAdedeji:
The last time i contacted them to ask for update, i was told to chill till January ending. Still nothing from them yet, no mail, no update on "moin bremen portal". What's up pls?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Farotimi72: 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
For as many of us who do not have the money to fund a blocked account or a sponsor. Any other way or alternative please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by charliesyndrom: 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
Scholarship is the last option
Farotimi72:
For as many of us who do not have the money to fund a blocked account or a sponsor. Any other way or alternative please.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by charliesyndrom: 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
If ur grades are good, search for available scholarships, u might be lucky
Farotimi72:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dipotol: 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
For all concerned uni Bremen applicants, I mailed them and received this

Dear applicant,

since we have updated our student management system in December the admission process takes a bit longer than usual. We expect the admission process for CIT to be finished within the next two weeks. Please have some patience. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Paul Aghamiri

Universität Bremen

Sekretariat für Studierende

Postfach 330 440

28334 Bremen

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mykman1202: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
Please help!!!!
I applied for a Master program in Fredrick Schiller University with EFSET English language Certificate and I just received a message today from the admission team that it's not being accepted and requested for anoda language certificate to upload online before the deadline, which is seven days from now....
Please oh... Help, I will welcome any alternative ideas.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mykman1202:
Please help!!!!
I applied for a Master program in Fredrick Schiller University with EFSET English language Certificate and I just received a message today from the admission team that it's not being accepted and requested for anoda language certificate to upload online before the deadline, which is seven days from now....
Please oh... Help, I will welcome any alternative ideas.
Run to your university and ask for English Language Proficiency Letter then upload if they will accept.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nd16: 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
Please who else applied to passau or goettingen comp sci(msc) cos d waiting is deafening.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
Lolade30:
hello! I'm yet to receive my admission letter. I got a mail directly from the department. they said the admission letter would come in a few weeks. when did you apply? just hang on,your mail may be on the way.

Do you mean masters in Communication and Information Technology in uni Bremen...I applied for Msc Control, Microsystems and Microelectronics...no news till date
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Akinson1: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
Good evening here to everyone
please anyone here who applied to FHWS for international social work with Migrants and Refugees that has gotten admission or any update or recent news from the school should pls signify or P.m me......This waiting since November is killing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Alday: 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
If you're in Ibadan and have been expecting to be contacted by NIPOST Dugbe (Postal code 200263) for your VPD hard copy, please go to the Post mail section and make an enquiry.

Was shown stacks of VPD mails today and they usually don't have receipient phone numbers on the envelopes.

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sundaaaaay: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
Please house !!!!!!!!!!!!!, Do u know anyone that that recently use first bank to send money to Fintiba ( block account)if yes, please how long did it take to reflect in the block account?
I will really appreciate your feedback. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Lolade30: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
Yes sir, exactly
SOLARPOWER1:

Do you mean masters in Communication and Information Technology in uni Bremen...I applied for Msc Control, Microsystems and Microelectronics...no news till date
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sundaaaaay: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
Please house !!!!!!!!!!!!!, Do u know anyone that that recently use first bank to send money to Fintiba ( block account)if yes, please how long did it take to reflect in the block account?
I will really appreciate your feedback.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by justwise(m): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.